Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wish You Were Here

No, William Beckett, I Will Not Slow Down

by moocow 7 reviews

Hehe. I love him. So now, we enter another twist. See here.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-19 - Updated: 2006-08-19 - 799 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11- No, William Beckett, I Will Not Slow Down

January 2008


I sat slumped in the wheelie chair as Patrick sat about a yard away from me, working with the table, mixing songs and finishing them up. We had just recorded our last song for the record and Heather had left, which I found odd, to say the least.

We had William from The Academy Is on the track and he was still around, probably talking to Pete who was also here earlier, and yet again, he looked as though he wasn't eating, nor caring about his appearance. Taking a deep breath, I sighed out and looked over at Patrick.

"Play a song," Patrick glanced over and shrugged, hitting one button and I heard the opening ticks of the cymbals for the new song.

Closing my eyes I heard the whispers and mumbles we had put at the beginning, in hope for an effect before Heather started to sing her part.

"Remember back when, when girls in bands were just a figment of a rock star's sick and twisted fantasy?" I smirked and shook my head.

"That guys' a dick," I mumbled with the song and Patrick laughed at me, still messing around with some tracks, headphones resting around his neck.

"What are you laughing at, dough boy?" Patrick twisted in his chair and faced me.

"Your foul behavior and the way you're making fun of your own words," I shook my head.

"I'm never pleased with the words I write," Patrick nodded.

"Neither is Pete," I paid no attention to the door opening and sighed, disgusted.

"Can we not talk about him, for once?" I asked, annoyed and snapped my sidekick closed. Patrick skewed his mouth to one side and I heard a smirk.

"I knew something was up at Thanksgiving," I turned to see William sitting down on the edge of the tech table by Patrick. Patrick nodded.

"They haven't been together for nearly a year no, and Pete managed to squash his second chances by getting his new girl pregnant," I rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms, slightly turning away. Patrick sighed and shook his head.

"I've met her once," William mentioned and I looked as his paused expression. He shook is head, slightly closing his eyes. "I didn't like her, just so..." Patrick and I both looked at him.

"Bland," we said at the same time and we all shared a laugh.

Patrick swallowed and looked at his phone which consequently started ringing. He answered it and leaned his head to catch it, so he could still use both hands to finish up his work.

"Uh...yeah, sure thing babes," he hung up and closed his laptop.

"Heather?" I asked and he nodded before sighing. "What's the matter?" Patrick shrugged.

"I don't want to worry you or anything, but we've hit a rough spot," I nodded.

"No wonder she's all moody," Patrick sighed.

"Nobody is the same anymore. We've all just..." William raised a finger.

"Lost your touch?" Patrick shook his head and I sat up straight.

"We've each lost our friends, Aloe doesn't want to try, Pete's just emo, Heather worries, Joe is a coward and I'm..." Patrick raised his hand.

"Your in denial," I shook my head and William laughed.

"Yes you are, even I can tell..." I shrugged.

"It's not like I can do anything about it, Tessa is pregnant with his first kid," Patrick bit his lip.

"Pete always told me he wanted you to do that," I shook my head, looking down.

"It's too late for that," Patrick stood up and gathered me in a hug before fumbling with his pocket, fishing out his keys.

"Just...try and be happy, even if that means not being with him," I nodded and he slicked out the door, leaving me with the tall and lanky William Beckett.

"Maybe you should move on," he said and I nodded.

"It's just hard because all my best friends are involved with his best friends," I paused. "I mean, Freeda and Andy are married and have a beautiful baby girl," William bit his lip.

"You expected that to happen to you and Pete, huh?" he asked and I nodded.

"But everything I wished for, never came true," Taking another deep breath I picked up our master tape.

"You worried about next month's release?" I shook my head.

"I'd rather smash this right now, and give up," William placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You can't give up because of some 28 year old bass player," I smirked.

"Who happens to act like a five year old," we shared a laugh and I sighed.

"Let's go out for diner, how does that sound?" He proposed and I turned to look at him. Smiling slightly, I nodded.

"Sounds good,"
Sign up to rate and review this story