Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Delilah Obsession

Online Diary

by panda_1418 2 reviews

Scarlett finds some disturbing news on J.B.'s blog site

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2006-08-19 - Updated: 2006-08-20 - 496 words

0Unrated
[Academy]

Scarlett had been up since dawn, when Al and Julius had departed to Calgary, Alberta. She was trying to dig up all the info she could on Delilah's kidnapper, James Boowme. So far, the search had turned up squat.

Then Scarlett decided searching for any aliases. One hit:

James Boowme - kidnapper/murderer
Know Alias - Mr Mackey

Immediately, Scarlett's eyes lit up. This could be the break she had searched hours for. She quickly checked the Internet for any info on Mr Mackey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Calgary - Blackfoot Inn]

Al had just finished checking in at a hotel in Calgary, Alberta, only minutes away from the busy Chinook Centre mall, and famous Saddledome. The only reason Al had booked it was because they were having a bed and breakfast special. He was a sucker for specials.

Julius was already checking out the exercise room, admiring the machines. He could get a good workout here ... but he had to track down Delilah. And he doubted Al would spring for an extra night, just so he could use the machines.

Once inside the room, the pair through their suitcases onto their beds. It was the business room, to keep up the rouse that Julius and Al were Devon and Seymour, wealthy oil company owners. Julius, AKA Devon, sat down on a chair and began flipping channels. There was not a lot any of them could do until Scarlett got some news.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Academy]

Scarlett sat staring at the one hit that had popped up in her search for Mr Mackey - a blog site. An unknown blog site. According to this, no one expect the infamous kidnapper actually visited the site. Scarlett knew she would only have a short amount of time before J.B. got wise.

Entering the blog area, Scarlett noticed a small button that read NEW POST IN PROGRESS. WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW? Clicking yes, Scarlett watched as words danced across the screen.

She had found James Boowme. He typed in all caps for some reason, which was kind of annoying.

AUGUST 19, 2006

DELILAH IS MINE, BUT THE SATISFACTION IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. SHE DOES NOT LOVE ME. NO, SHE HATES ME. HOW IS THIS? I HAVE SPENT WEEKS WRITING HER SENCERE LOVE LETTERS, AND SHE HATES ME.

IT IS ALL THAT JULIUS CHEVALIER'S FAULT. EVERY TIME I ASK IF SHE LOVES HIM, SHE BLUSHES AND GOES ALL GIGGLY. THERE IS ONLY ONE THINGS TO DO:

Scarlett stared in horror at what came up next. She quickly closed the site and dialed Al's cell phone number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Blackfoot Inn]

Ring, ring!

Al looked at his caller ID and nearly yelled in excitement. "Julius, it's Scarlett!"

Quickly, Julius came and took the phone from Al. "Hey, Scarlett, what's the news?"

Scarlett's voice was shaken. "Julius, how fast can you get to Edworthy Park? It's at the top of Spruce Drive, in Wildwood."

"Why?"

"Because!" she cried. "Mr Mackey - J.B. - is going to throw Delilah off of the pedestrian bridge! Tonight!"
Sign up to rate and review this story