Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Goodbye Atlanta!

by jacqueline2121 5 reviews

Something that Archie had suspect. Do you want to find out? Read it then!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-20 - Updated: 2006-08-20 - 763 words

0Unrated
Archie's suspicion Chapter 17

"Ready R24? Listen up my army. We will go and get the box of eternity and then I will be the most powerful god in the whole universe! Those who served me well shall get their reward." Cronus yelled to his group of 'strong' army.

"Shall we set off now?" Jay put on his jacket as it was winter.

"Erm Archie may I have a word with you before we leave?" Atlanta requested and Arche looked at Jay as if asking for permission.

"Of course why not." Archie agreed having a nod from Jay.
**********************

"Archie. Next time do take care of yourself and......"

"Atlanta why are you saying this?" Archie asked suspiciously

"No. Nothing. It's just I'm afraid I won't be able to say it anymore."

"What did you say?"

"Erm? Live on properly no matter what, don't lose hope and just keep doing your best." Atlanta added.

"All right then we had better go, not to hold the others back."

"Atlanta had been acting weird lately. Wonder what happened?" Archie thought as he catch up with Atlanta.
***********************

"My army it is time!" Cronus yelled.

"Let me warn you all. When you all get there, there will have police with gun and they will kill you are you all ready to die?"

"Yes!" Lots of Yeses came from the army of giant.
**********************

"Jay I got a feeling they are already getting ready to attack." Theresa tugged Jay's sleeves.

"Don't worry Theresa I've already informed the polices they will guard the Box of Eternity." Jay smiled as he asked Herry to pick up speed but Herry plainly nodded.

Then Atlanta was so tired as she woke up early in the morning then she fell asleep on Archie's shoulder as Archie smiled sweetly at her.

"Guys get ready. We're reaching." Herry announced

"Atlanta wake up. Wake up Atlanta." Archie shook Atlanta's body.

"Um." Atlanta felt annoyed as she woke.

"We've reached."

"Oh. Thanks for the wake up call Archie." Atlanta arranged her hair as it was in a mess while she was sleeping and blushed as she noticed where she had slept just now.
**********************

"Hahahahahaha! The light of defeating those puny Titans are just right in front of my very eyes." Cronus laughed as he walked nearer to the building that contains the Box of Enternity.

"Cronus stop right there!" Jay yelled as the Titans ran in front of Cronus and formed a line.

"You're not getting your hands on anything Cronus." Jay stood in a fighting position.

"Oh Jay. Listen to what I said then you can slowly think about whether you want to stop me." Cronus gave Jay a wicked smile.

"Whatever you are selling, we're not buying." Jay smirked.

"Fine Jay come on do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?" Cronus let Jay have his choice as he stepped right in front of Jay.

"How about NO WAY!" Jay gave Cronus a hard punch in the stomach.

"You will regret it."

"Oh no I won't."

"Attack the Titans My army!" Cronus commanded as R24 stood beside Cronus.

"In chess the pawn goes first." Cronus whispered to his elite team.

Then Atlanta informed Jay that she would get the box but when Cronus saw he followed Atlanta into the building.

(In the building)
Atlanta got the box and carefully hugged it and ran out but as she turned around she saw Cronus in front of her.

"Girl I know you are not as stupid as Jay. Now serve me and I'll make sure you would not regret it." Cronus plant a wicked smile.

"Dream on."
**********************

FLASH BACK

""No. Nothing. It's just I'm afraid I won't be able to say it anymore." Archie remembered that Atlanta was acting weird.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Atlanta!" Archie ran to the building and entered it.

(Archie in the building)
"Atlanta!" Archie saw that Cronus had got her and was using his arm to hold her neck tightly.

"Archie don't bother to save me. I had predicted that something like this, one would have to sacrifice to win. So Archie please let me have this honour."

Atlanta kicked Archie and Archie fell quit faraway. (At first they are quit near)
Archie saw tears rolled down Atlanta's cheek as she throw the box to Archie and bomb the dynamite which was prepared in her pocket right at her feets.

"Live on Archie." Atlanta's voice slowly faded.

BOOM!

The surrounding shook and the noise was defending.

"ATLANTA NOOOOOOOOO"
***********************

Do Atlanta really had to sacrifice? Please R&R if you want to know!
Sign up to rate and review this story