Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > True Love

Chapter 7

by Nic 0 reviews

The wedding... please review

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-21 - Updated: 2006-08-21 - 1507 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7

I was stood at the alter looking into the eyes of my soon to be husbands eyes. His brother had just handed the vicar the rings.
"Do you William Halloway take Lady Cassandra Veldez to be your wife." The vicar smiled at William. He smiled.
"I do." The vicar smiled then turned to me.
"Do you Lady Cassandra Veldez take William Halloway to be your Husband?" He smiled at me. I looked from the vicar to William to my mother and father to Nick then back to William.
"No." I said quietly. There where gasps from the people watching.
"Excuse me what?" the vicar said confused.
"No I'm sorry but I can't marry him." I said confidently looking the vicar in the eye. People in the church started whispering in confusion. I took one last look at William, he looked relieved then I walked out of the church.
"CASSANDRA VELDEZ!" My mother shirked her voice echoing through the church. I stopped just before the door. All the whispers went silent everyone now watching my mother marching up the church to me.
"What do you think your doing?" she said angrily.
"I'm not marrying him mom." I said plainly. My father and Nick had joined her. Nick had a huge grin on his face.
"You listen to me young lady you will get back down to that alter and you WILL marry William." She said strictly.
"No." I said staring her down. Then opened the church doors.
"You walk out them doors and you walk out of this family for good and never come back." She said. I stopped and turned round I had to admit this did hurt me a little. I looked at my father surly he wouldn't let her do that Nick looked shocked too.
"Dad?" I asked looking him in the eye.
"I'm sorry but I'm with your mother on this one." He said.
I took a deep breath then smiled at my mother, shrugged my shoulders and left. I went to Benji's.

When I walked in everyone stopped and looked at me. I suppose I did look kind of funny it's not every day someone comes barging into your house in a huge wedding dress. I just stood their shaking in shock I've never been with out my family all my life.
"I've just walked out on my family." I said quietly to no one particular.
"Cas come here." Jen said rushing over to me and hugging me. She led me over to the sofa and sat me down between her and Benji. I sat there with my head in my hands for a second trying to register what I had just done. I took a deep breath then looked up. They where all still looking at me in a mixture of worry, shock and happiness.
"I can't believe I finally did it." I said shaking my head.
"Cas what happened?" Jen asked.
"We got to the I do's and I said I don't and my mother kicked me out of our family." I said letting out a little laughed.
"Cas surly she didn't mean it." Jen said worriedly.
"Oh she meant it all right and I'm glad, I'm free at last." I smiled and hugged her. "Well done babe took you long enough." she smiled and hugged me back. I turned to Benji.
"And you." I said he smiled at me and I kissed him.

There was a knock at the door and Billy answered it.
"Cassie there someone here for you." Billy said. Nick followed him in.
"Nick what are you doing here?" I asked walking over to him.
"Believe it or not but even when you've been kicked out of the family you still get more attention than me." He laughed.
"Well from now on you can have all the attention." I laughed giving him a huge.
"I proud of you. I don't think anyone's ever stood up to our mother like that before." He smiled. "She sent me with some of your things." He said handing me a bag.
"How thoughtful of her." I rolled my eyes.
"Cassie there something you need to know." Nick said seriously.
"What?" I said confused.
"Ok well thing is Mom can't kick you out of our family. She can't take away your name or your inheritance."
"Nick what are you trying to say?" I said still confused at what he was getting at.
"Cassie you are the true heir to the Veldez Empire. Do you know why they needed to make you get married?"
"So dad can get his place on the board."
"No, well yes that was part of it but the main reason was to stop you from getting what is rightfully yours. By you marrying William it would mean that you get nothing and everything would go to mom and dad. They set you up Cas." Nick explained to me. I didn't know what to say I was shocked.
"You can't be serious. How do you know all this?"
"I did some family research and I also over heard mom and dad talking about it after you left. Their screwed now all you have to do is go to our lawyers and the papers are waiting for you to sign." Nick smiled.
"Way to drop a bomb shell on my Nick." I said dazed.
"Cas it's all true, the minute you sign them papers you are the head of the Veldez Empire."
"Fucking hell." I said letting out a breath.
"On my way here I managed to call the lawyers and arranged for you to sign the papers tomorrow morning." Nick smiled. I laughed.
"You seem little eager to get me in charge." I said smiled.
"I can't wait if it means I don't have to listen to 'mother' any more." Nick laughed. We hugged.
"Hey what time is it?" I asked.
"Almost six." Joel said looking at his watch. I thought for a second.
"Hey Nick can I borrow your jacket?" I said turning to him. Everyone looked confused.
"Ok. Why?" he said taking it off and handing it to me.
"I have to get out of this fucking dress." I said fiddling with the zip. "Help me." I said to Benji. He undid the zip with ease. I took the dress off revealing my lacy lingerie. All the guy's eyes practically popped out of their heads apart from Nick who looked a little grossed out. I put Nick's jacket on and smiled feeling a little better.
"Come on." I said taking Benji hand and heading for the door.
"Where are we going?" Benji said confused.
"I have some really uncomfortable lingerie on and a really, really expensive hotel room waiting for me. Don't think I'm not going to us it." I grinned.

When we got to the hotel I check in and we went up to our room. Unfortunately the room was on the tenth floor. It seemed to take forever for the lift to get to our floor. I was counting down the floors. As soon as it stopped on our floor we rushed to the room. I fumbled with the keys to unlock the door. As soon as I unlocked it Benji pushed me in and slammed the door shut. The room was amazing and there was rose petals scattered everywhere. I turned to him and took Nick's jacket of. Benji looked me up and down and smiled. I smiled at him.
"Like it?"
"Love it." He grinned then we broke into a passionate kiss. I walked him backwards and pushed him onto the bed. I got on top of him never breaking the heated kiss. I kissed down his neck lifting up his shirt; he sat up a little so I could take it off. I kissed down his stomach till I got to his pants. I slowly undid his belt and pants and removed them. I stood up in front of him, unclipped my suspenders and put one leg on the bed to rolling down it's stocking very slowly, and then did the same to the other. Benji's eyes where glued to me I smirked. I sat on the bed between his legs while he undid my Basque, kissing my neck as he did so. When he had got it off he turned me around so I was facing him then flipped us over so I was now laying on the bed him on top of me. He looked into my eyes for a second and smiled. I smiled back and pulled him down for a kiss. He kissed down my neck and down my stomach till he got to me lacy panties. He slowly pulled them down then kissed his way back up to me. We started kissing again and I removed his boxers. When they where off we stopped kissing, our eye locked.
"I love you." he said.
"I love you too." I smiled.
We started kissing again as he pushed into me. We had hot passionate sex. All. Night. Long.
Sign up to rate and review this story