Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Darkness Within

The Escape

by story_master 5 reviews

The heroes leave the Shadow Realm but do they have their other teammate? ( sorry but I can't really put a great summary without giving everything away. )

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 846 words

1Exciting
" Theresa no." Jay tried to yell, but it only came out as a small cry.

" You'd trade your life his? How sweet." Billy sneered sarcastically.

He grabbed Theresa's arm and she didn't resist. Then he took his foot off Jay's chest and backed away.

" Theresa don't do it." Atlanta said.

" I have to. It's the only way. Don't worry. Everything will be okay." Theresa forced a smile.

" Theresa... no." Jay said, still trying to catch his breathe.

As she walked away with Billy she mouthed words to him. The words looked almost like 'I love you.'

" I made you a deal. Now leave before I change my mind." Billy said as he disappeared taking Theresa with him.

The three remaining teens were left there. Jay pounded his fist into the ground.

" Why didn't you stop her?" Jay demanded glaring at his two friends.

" Jay. We couldn't. But if anyone can take care of herself it's Theresa." Archie tried to comfort his friend.

" I'm not leaving here without her." Jay said getting up.

" Neither are we." Atlanta said.

" We need to figure out where he took her." Jay said pacing back and forth.

" Probably to the same place he had us tied up." Archie said, thinking out loud.

" Probably. Now which way was that?" Jay was thinking.

The other two could tell he was forming a plan.

" I think it was that way." Atlanta said pointing behind her.

" I say we smash his ugly face in." Archie said punching his open palm with his other hand.

" We need to rescue Theresa. Who cares about Billy. He'll be stuck here for all eternity. That's puishment enough." Atlanta said, starting to pace as well.

" I've got it!" Jay said finally.

" What?" Archie asked.

" It's not a great plan but it may just work. Arch, you and me will distract him. Atlanta you'll untie her. If necessary we'll use force." He explained his plan.

The searched for Billy's hideout. First they followed Archie's way, then Jay's way, then Atlanta's way. She was right.

" Told you Archie." she whispered.

" Okay guys. Let's go." Jay said, interupting the fight that waas about to start between the two.

Archie and Jay ran in and made a lot of comotion. They got Billy's attention.

" What? I thought I told you to go home. Oh well I guess you'll just have to stay here with me." he grinned.

Once Jay got the signal from Atlanta that Theresa was safe he started to speak.

" We came back for our teammate. If you try and stop us you'll regret it." he said.

" Okay. Fine take her. I don't want any trouble man. It was a joke. Jeeez get a sense of humor would ya." Billy said as he disappeared once more. ( Remind you of a certain deranged god???)

" Jay come on we've got Theresa, and we've got the key. Let's not wait for him to change his mind." Atlanta called from the doorway.

The four ran to the exit. They lifted up the key and a portal opened. They had done it. They had retrieved Theresa and Atlanta's souls. But something about the whole senario gave Jay an uneasy feeling. But he dismissed it. He was just happy to have his Theresa back.

They arrived in the other realm adn the girls' souls dematerialized as they were sent back to their bodies. The three teens that hadn't gone into the Shadow Realm were very excited and filled with an unexplainable joy when the girls woke up. There were many hugs exchanged.

Jay and Archie returned through Hermes' portal. When they saw they girls they wrapped them in huge hugs. Everything was back to normal once more. Well as normal as their lives could get. As Jay looked at Theresa he noticed something around her neck.

But something was still bothering Jay. He thought that Billy gave up pretty easily. He thought that it was too easy to just rescue Theresa and escape the way that they did. Without a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Shadow Realm Billy was watching the whole reunition event through one of his portals. He smirked and laughed.

" Everything is going according to plan. Those fools don't suspect a thing." he laughed again.

Someone stepped out of the shadows, laughing as well.

" If this works I will let you out of here. But if it fails... you will spend eternity down here!" it was Cronus.
~*~

What plan do Cronus and Billy have? Will it succeed? Are things really back to normal? Or is this only temporary? Read the next chapter to find out.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hope you liked this chapter. So, they've made it safetly out of the Shadow Realm but with every ending there's a new beginning. I have a twist planned that will turn the heroes' world upside down. ( Muhahahaha ) Anyways. So Cronus was behind everything with Billy. Does anyone know what sort of twist I intend to add. Any and all suggestions are welcome. You never know I may use some to create an even bigger twist. Well please R+R. ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story