Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Crusher

Jealousey

by darks00 3 reviews

Ursula and Emmet play with D And J's heart strings...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 961 words

1Funny
Delilah's point of view:

Things got better and normal after Julius was cured from the dangerous virus. (Heart Stopper) I noticed Julius' confidence in himself slowly began to die, just like the time I did. (Game, Set and Match)and Julius helped me feel better about myself. I owe him one. This wasn't like Julius.

It was a side of him I never saw before. He always had lots of confidence. Julius was sitting beisde me on the couch, not aware I was thinking and being worried about him. Why was I so concierned about him? Because I concider more than a friend. I loved him, but I doubt he felt the same way.

______________________________________________________________

Ursula's point of view:

"Now, now, now," I said in deep thought, talking to Emmet. "How can we ruin Delilah and Julius' lives?"

"Well, they do like each other, don't they?" Emmet commented.

"Emmet you're a genious!" I cried out. "We can play with their heartstrings! You flirt with Delilah, and I'll flirt with Julius. Makre sure both of them are in the room when you do this. Make them jealous, make them suffered like we have."

We had the biggest smirks on our faces. The perfect plan! We found D and J sitting on the academy lounge, looking lovingly into each others eyes, in deep coversation. We didn't want them to know what we were up to, so we thought we should go sepertely. I went first. I went to Delilah and Julius, introrupting their coversation by sitting on Julius' lap. I put my arms around his neck.

"Hey, hon," I said sweetly, followed by a kiss on the cheek, making him blush.

I sae Delilah began to get angry. Her face was as read as a tomato. Her face expression was priceless!

"What the hell?!?" Julius cried out. "Get off of me!"

"Honey, I'm hurt!" I cried out, pretending to be hurt. "Don't you remember last night? I'll never forget it. You were so romantic."

With those words, I gave him a kiss, this time on the lips. I tried to kiss him as long as I could. FOr one, Delilah exploding with jealousy- and two-...I kinda liked him. He was cute. Julius pushed me off his lap.

"See you later, sweetie," I said, and left out of site.


Delilah's point of view:

I heard nothing. I felt nothing...but my heart being crushed into little pieces. Shattered, never can be put back together.

"I thought we had no secret," I told Juls. "Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?"

Julius blushed. "I don't! I have no clue what she's talking about. She's crazy!"

Ursula sure did look like she knew what she was talking about. And Julius' face was beat red. I always trusted Julius. But now, I just didn't know.

_______________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

NO, this wasn't happening. Ursula didn't kiss me. She didn't just get Delilah jealous...was she jealous? I hope she was...what am I saying? That's a horrible thing to say...I guess I just hoped she felt the same way. There was silence, making fools of us all. I was beating the living crap out of myself. Poor Delilah. Sweet, sensitive, beautiful Delilah...if only I could tell her...

__________________________________________________________

Delilah's point of view:

I couldn't look at Julius anymore. When I looked at him, I always wished I could have him...hold him...let him know I care and love him...maybe even...kiss him. But now, I knew I could never have him. When I looked at him, it was teasing me. I hated it. I thought I needed fresh air. I went on the academy's balcony.

I sat there for about an hour, lost in my thoughts. I heard footsteps behind me, bring me back into reality.

"Julius?" I asked.

"No, it's me, Emmet." Emmet said, approching me.

"oh."

Emmet stood beside me, as we both looked at the beatiful full moon shining down on both of us.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I cried out. "It's breathe taking."

"I saw better," Emmet said, shrugging.

"Like what?" I asked him.

"You." He said.

I threw up a little bit in my mouth. OH MY GOD, Emmet likes me? GROSS! He then came closer to me, and pulled me in a hug. A gave a light scream. Where was Julius when I needed him? Emmet began to rub the side of my stomache. He got closer and closer to me. I tried to break free, but I couldn't. Emmet, surprising, was strong. I was more than horrified when his lips met mine...

_____________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

When I finally calmed down and pulled myself together, I confronted Ursula.

"Ursula, what the hell was that?" I cried out.

Ursula looked at me with a sweet smile. She gave me a hard hug. I flinched. I quickly pushed her off of me.

"Ursula, cut it out!" I cried out. "and how dare you kiss me! My first kiss was wasted on you! On you!"

"Do you have someone in mind who you want to be your first kiss?" Ursula asked, curious.

I blushed, for I thought of Delilah. I always wanted to give away my first kiss to her. Want her to know I love her, and be with her forever. But Ursula brought me back to reality.

"ANYWAYS, Delilah wants to see you on the balcony." Ursula told me, then walked away. (a/n: Oviously Emmet and Ursula's plan)

I walked onto the balcony. My jaw dropped. I closed my eyes to try to block out the tears, but the tears still came. Emmet and Delilah were kissing. I guess Delilah doesn't like me. She never will.

For I am now heartless.



TO BE CONTINUED....

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story