Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 13

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 13

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 1080 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13



Joe's POV


"A whole bag just for Alla?" I looked at Laura as she packed Alla's things.
"Yes, a whole bag," I sighed sitting on the bed.
"Baby I love Alla I do, but you're taking this mommy, baby thing way to far," She looked at me.
"No im not," She shook her head after a minute.
"She has a bed, and a bottle, a dog doesnt need those things,"
"She's not a dog, she's.."
"See?? you dont even consider her a dog," She looked at me, probably thinking about what I was saying.
"Maybe you're right," she mumbled as I pulled her onto my lap.
"I think its great that you love her so much, but shes a dog not a baby,"
"When she bites you for calling her a dog, I dont wanna hear anything," I rolled my eyes, moving her off of my lap.
"Dont you think you're trying to make up for something with Alla?" I asked walking into the closet.
"No," I heard her answer.
"Really? I think you are, if we wanted a baby we wouldnt protect,"
"Alla's better then a baby she doesnt cry and she doesnt wake up at all hours,"
"You arent understanding what im saying, lately you've been treating Alla like shes a real baby, you may not see it but you are," She zipped up the bag, ignoring my comment. I sighed shoving the last of my things into my suitcase, "Are you gonna finish packing we leave tomorrow??" I yelled, realizing she wasnt even packed yet.



Pete's POV


I knocked on Stacey's door waiting for her to answer. I heard her yell coming, and then seconds later she opened the door. "Hi," she smiled.
"Hey, can I come in?" I mumbled. She nodded giving me a hug, then moving a side letting me in.
"What's up?" she asked.
"Nothing just came by to see if you started packing," I picked Bell up.
"Packing for what?" she asked.
"Laura and Joe didnt tell you?" She shook her head, "Oh we going back on tour, you're invited to come, it'll only be you and Laura, that's why im surpised she didnt tell you sooner,"
"Where will Lizy, Ana and Mirah be?"
"Lizy's doing something with Stalla's and school, and Ana and Andy think its best not to drag Jordan around,"
"And Mirah?" She asked after a moment.
"She hates tour buses, shes gonna go home and visit with family," I shrugged.
"Ohh Bell can come?"
"Of course, Joe called complaining something about Laura treating Alla like a baby, instead of a dog," I laughed, "You not a dog are you??" I asked Bell she answered by barking.
"When are you leaving?"
"We'll be leaving about ten tomorrow, can you be packed by then?" I asked.
"I can try,"
"Im bringing pratically all my hoodies, so im sure you'll steal all of them," I smiled. she just nodded, in agreement, "Ohh umm I got some stuff for you and Bell in the car, wanna come get it?" I remember the things that Laura helped design for Bell and Stacey.
"What kind of stuff?" She asked following me.
"You'll see, you can thank Laura mostly, she designed it all," I pressed the button popping my trunk open, "Her and Alla pretty much having matching ones,"
"Aww that's soo cute," she unfolded the hoodie one for her and one for Bell, "Thank you,"
"Your welcome," I wrapped my arms around her returning her hug, "So um meet at Patrick's place about 930," She nodded, "You need me to stay and help you pack?" I offered closing my trunk.
"Nah I got it, I'll see you at Patrick's tomorrow," She gave me another hug, I pulled away after a moment opening my car door.
"Allright, you need help just call," She nodded, I watched her run up the steps to her apartment, once safely inside I pulled out of the parkking space.



Laura's POV



"All packed," I announced walking out of the room.
"Ten hours later, you didnt bring the bedroom did you?" Joe laughed. I just rolled my eyes, "Know what you forgot?" I sat on the couch asking what, "To tell Stacey that she could come,"
"Oh my god, I did,"
"See Alla's becoming a problem she takes up all your time, and you forget things,"
"Leave her out of this, you see she dont like you, one cause you called her a dog and you're being mean," I picked up the phone.
"Pete allready told her, you dont gotta call her,"
"Oh okay, Pete shoulda did it in the first place," I mumbled putting the phone down.
"Or maybe you should just stop obbessing over Alla and remember what you gotta do,"
"Will you stop, I do not obbess over her,"
"Look at what the hell she has on her paws," he pointed to the cute little sandals I had made for Alla. I pushed his hand down.
"You wanna get rid of her?" I pouted wrapping his hands around my waist, before wrapping my arms around his neck.
"No, I want you to stop treating her like shes a kid, shes a dog, dogs dont wear sandals, or hoodies,"
"I cant do that, she's use to it, you cant just change her lifestyle because you think she dont have feelings, she likes her shoes and hoodies, you're the only one here that doesnt like them, how about the day I start teaching her to ride a bike is the day you take her away?"
"If it goes that far im having you locked away," He kissed my cheek, pulling away stepping over Alla walking to our room.
"You have to be a legal guardian or next to kin and you're neither and Pete wont lock me up, neither will my parents," I followed him.



Pete's POV


I woke up about 8, throwing my bags into the car. Once all the bags were in the car, I ran back upstairs locking the door. Mirah had left last night to visit her family in Vegas. I got in the car starting it up, driving to Patrick's, Laura and Joe were standing outside with Patrick and Andy. I opened my car door, being honked at I looked back seeing Stacey, I nodded getting out, closing the door, she sped into the spot next to me. "You coulda ran me over!" I yelled as she got out.
"Yeah I honked you didnt move," She shrugged.
Sign up to rate and review this story