Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 14

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 14

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2006-08-25 - 713 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14

Laura's POV

"Home sweet home!" I laughed walking onto the bus setting Alla down. "I cant believe you left bell with blake"

"Well do you really expect a huskey to be on a bus?" She laughed throwing her stuff on her bed. "true true"

We hadnt even been on the bus 30 minutes and I was already bored. "Joey" I pouted walking into the back room and sitting down on his lap.

"what?" he matched my tone trying to see around me. He was playing playstation with andy.

"I'm bored" He paused the game and grined at me he was about to say something but pete beat him to the punch.

"we could always send you home...its not to late to call a taxi" Pete laughed looking up from his laptop. I stuck my tongue out at him grabbing Joe's controller.

"where's stacey?" he asked trying to steal the controller from me. I was about to answer him when I was cut off by a scream. Jumping up I ran to the bunk area seeing stacey sitting on top of patrick who was laying down on the floor.

"what happened?" but I was shushed and she climbed back up to her bunk hiding. What? I don't get it.

"Who screamed?" Pete asked walking next to me but he too was soon tackled down by a flying stacey.

"I don't even want to know" I laughed shaking my head walking back into the backroom.

"what happened?" joe asked pulling me back down onto him. Him and andy didn't even bother stopping their game. Glad to know they care.

"stacey's being a flying squirrell. Patrick and Pete were her targets." He nodded not taking his eye off the game.

"baby entertain me"



Stacey's POV

"comfy?" Pete asked from under me.

"yup! That was fun! Go out and walk back in so I can do it again" I grinned down at him.

"HEY!" I yelled as patrick's arms wrapped around me pulling me up.

"your going in lock down! So you don't hurt anyone else or me!" he carried me to the front of the bus and placed me in the passenger seat.

"Hi Fred" I smiled waving to the bus driver.

"hi stacey" he smirked not taking his eye off the road.

"can I drive?" I asked bouncing up and down in my seat.

"NO!" I heard everyone else yell.

"I WASN'T ASKING YALL!" turning back to fred I smiled. "Can I?"



Laura's POV

I jumped off of Joe and ran up front. "if she gets to drive so do I!" Fred pulled the bus over and turned to us.

"to late. We're here" I looked out and infact we were at the venue. I gave him pete's growly face before jumping off the bus.

"hey! That's mine" Pete yelled at me.

"you didn't copyright it so I can take it if I want! Besides that's my right as the little sister" I stuck my tongue out at him before bounding past the fans and into the venue.


Pete's POV

You know I asked my mom for another brother! Why could she have listened to me.

"Hey" I greeted a fan grabbing the paper and signing it quickly before moving on.

"Can I get a picture with you" a little girl asked holding up her camera. I was about to say sure when Charlie yelled at me to get moving.

"dude its one picture hold on." He just grabbed me shoving me into the venue. I looked back smiling sadly to the little girl.

Once we were inside I turned on him. "she was a little girl man! One picture." He just glared at me before walking out.

Dude! What a douche.



Stacey's POV

I watched the whole exchange between the little girl and pete. She looked so happy and now so sad. Walking over to her I kneeled down to her level.

"whats your name?" she looked up at me whiping a few tears away.

"Jamie" she whispered looking from me to her mom. I saw the door open and charlie stood there glaring at me.

"don't touch me" I snapped at him as he walked over. I turned back to the girl smiling softly at her.

"lets go get you that picture"
Sign up to rate and review this story