Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 16

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 16

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2006-08-25 - 809 words

0Unrated
Chapter 16

Laura's POV

"were are you going?" Joe asked running up behind me.

"to teach charlie how to use a toy" I responded like it was an everyday thing. His face clouded over

"don't be such a whore" oh he did not.

"excuse me a whore?" I felt the anger rising up in me.

"you heard me" he was about to say something else but was stopped by charlie pulling him to the stage.

Walking back to the dressing room I found stacey. "we are staying here tonight right?" she nodded naming off the hotel name.

"lets go party" I grabbed her hand walking to the back bar of the venue.

"you know of any fun parties?" I asked a girl sitting on the bar stool. She shook her head going back to watch the concert.

"you girls looking for a party?" I turned to the voice to see man standing there. And let me tell you he was HOT.

"name's robbie" he said extending his hand.

"laura" grabbed his hand shaking lightly and pointed "stacey"

"you ladies wanna blow this joint?" I looked to stacey who looked hesitant but we agreed.



Stacey's POV

I looked around the house robbie had taken us too. I have to say that it was an amazing party. I spotted a very drunk laura dancing with robbie. She was beyond waisted. And as for myself? I opted to stay on the couch because I found I could no longer stand. I lost count after 5 beers.

I looked down at the flashing cells phones in my lap. One was Laura's and the other Mine. Which to answer. Who did I want to talk to pete...or Joe.

"ey boi!" I laughed answering mine. "where are you?" "a dudes house" I'm going to kill yall...who's house? "it's a party baby you should join" giggling I closed my phone hanging up on him.

"we could have our own party" I turned looking at the guy next to me.

"ooo! With ballons and candles?" I grinned excitedly.

"no with fireworks" I felt him pull my hand and I just dumbly followed. I love fireworks


Joe's POV

"Where are they?" I asked as pete slammed his phone down.

"some party" he paused for a minute before looking at charlie. "find out where are the parties around her are tonight." He nodded before heading out.

"so we are just going to crash random parties hoping they are there?" andy asked running a hand through his hair.

"sounds that way to me"


Laura's POV

"you cute" I smiled at robbie.

"you're sexy" he smiled down at me.

I frowned pulling him close to inspect him. "you sobber!" I accused crossing my arms. He shrugged his shoulders pulling me towards him.

"but you're not so whats the problem?" I thought about it for a moment not coming up with an answer.

"no problem" I felt an arm grab me and pull me away from robbie.

"ey! I were dancing!" I growled turning to face the man who had grabbed me. I came face to face with Pete.

Looking around I saw Andy and Patrick not to far behind. Where was Joe? There he is! Right next to pete! How did I miss him! Oh not good he looks mad.

"ey baby" I smiled walking into his arms.

"baby? Laura...what about us?" I looked back at robbie shrugging.

"you better run boy" Pete snarled pushing him away.

"where's the other one?" he asked turning to me. Other one? There were no other boys. Oh! He means stacey! Now where did she go. I know she was right here a minute ago. Damn it! I lost her! Next time I will put her on a leash that sneaky little rabbit!

"laura!" Joe yelled bringing me out of my trance. I looked up at him "stacey?" oh yeah right.

"umm I lost her"


Stacey's POV

"you said fireworks" I pouted as the guy started to kiss me.

"oh baby don't worry they come at the end." I pushed him away and jumped up. Stomping my foot I shouted

"I want them now!" Suddenly I had a large piece of wood in my face. Where did that come from. I stared at it trying to figure out what it was.

Tracing the groves all the way to the handle. Look! Its round and it moves! it goes left and right, left and right, left and right.

"it's a door" I looked up seeing a familiar face.

"I know you" I smiled walking towards him. I tripped but he caught me.

"you're my hero petey!" he shook his head picking me up and walking down the stairs. Boing boing boing boing. I moved my head to the rythum of the steps.

"I found the other one" he sighed.

"aww dont be sad! Get glad!"
Sign up to rate and review this story