Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 17

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 17

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2006-08-25 - 1086 words

0Unrated
Chapter 17





Joe's POV


"Baby.." She mumbled straddling me.
"Laura stop," She pouted, making me look at her.
"why can no be nice?" she spoke slow trying to get all the words.
"Talk to me when you're sober," I turned away.
"See why fights happmens, you no tawk," I rubbed my hand over my face, sighing.
"Come on Stacey," Pete helped her out of the car. I opened the door, not bothering to move Laura, just crawling out of the car, standing her up.
"I can walk on my own," she pulled her hand out of mind, almost falling.
"Yeah, you can," I shook my head catching her. she pushed my hands away, turning and glaring at me. I put my hands up, letting her try and stand on her own.
"you know, me see that i no like you," she pointed at me.
"Nice you dont have to like me, lets get upstairs, and you into bed," I mumbled.
"No," she yelled at me, "Im not going anywheres with you," She started walking away from me. I closed my eyes for a second, opening them seeing her sit on the ground, well more like fall. She looked up at the sky, not moving.
"Okay come on," I mumbled trying to pick her up. She shook her head pushing me away, lying down, "Laura come on, you wanna lay, lets go lay upstairs,"
"You not gets off that easy mister, im not gonna sleeps with you, you think im a whore," She yelled at me, as I made her stand.
"No I dont, we'll talk about it in the morning, when you've got a hang over,"
"I dont wanna talks bout it ... in the orning, I thinks we need to take a breaks," She pointed at me, "Mes and All-la will goes homes," she closed her eyes, falling asleep a few moments later.
"Nice," I mumbled sliding my arm under her legs lifting her up, "Where's a camera when you need one,"





Pete's POV


"You gots fireworks?" she asked as I helped her to a bed.
"No, sorry, lay down here,"
"You no drink, so we can nooo sleeps here," she laughed, getting up.
"No Stacey, Im not gonna drink, we arent sleeping here, you are, come on back in bed," I pulled her back, laying her down, grabbing her foot.
"What's so special about Mirah?" she asked. I ignored her question slipping her shoes off her feet placing them under the blanket pulling it up. I looked seeing her start to cry. "You dont love me no more, I lost our baby and now you hate me," She started to sob. Great. just what I needed. I sighed.
"Stacey I do love you, and I'll love you more if you dont talk about the baby and go to sleep,"
"Stay with me," She went on sobbing. I shook my head, moving her over, crawling in next to her, "Is theres ever gonna be a me and you agian?" she asked pulling my arm tighter around her.
"I dont know," I mumbled kissing her head.
"I hate being lonely, and Bell misses you, that apartment sucks without you," she cried.
"I know, I know," I whispered, "Just go to sleep," I listened to her cry for a long time, before she drifted into a sleep. I turned on my back, sighing. What a wonderfull night.



Andy's POV


"You got her?" I asked Joe as he walked into the hotel room with Laura. He nodded, looking depressed as hell, "She say something not good?" I asked.
"I dont wanna talk about it," he mumbled closing the bedroom door.
"I wonder what she said,"
"Who knows, Im just glad Lizy wasnt here, hell Laura and Stacey are terrible drunk, just picture adding Lizy and Ana into the mix," Patrick laughed.
"Yeah, wait no I dont wanna," I shook my head, playing my video game.



Laura's POV


I opened closing my eyes quickly, seeing the light beam in through the window, where the hell was the curtain. I sat up slowly, squinting my eyes against the light. "Where's the curtain?" I mumbled, seeing Joe sit over in the corner, his right arm leaned against the rest, his hand under his chin. He just looked at me. "What happen last night?" I asked after about a minute. He still didnt answer just looked at me. I took the hint, lying back down, covering my head.
"I love how you keep promises," I heard him say.
"You provoked...ooh hell," I stopped placing my hand on my head, I sat up way to fast.
"If you know what happen last night then why ask?"
"I dont remember everything," I muttered, "Please put the curtain back up," I covered my eyes.
"No, that would make this easy on you," I looked up seeing him still sitting there.
"If I remember correctly werent you the one not to long go that came home drunk... I didnt do this shit to you, I took care of you,"
"I didnt promise not to drink, its not my drinking that got my caught in the bed with someone else, its not my fucking drinking that says we need to take a break," he yelled, I covered my ears, as each yell shot through my brain, causing shocks of pain. the pain eased a tiny bit, and he started again, "Im not gonna stop you from leaving, you wanna go then fucking go, you want to take a break then say it! dont drag it on!"
"Please stop yelling," I mumbled, tears falling from my eyes from the pain mostly but also the things he was yelling.
"You want me to be calm about this? Fine, I packed everything for you, you can leave later on today," I looked up as he slammed the door. I bit on my bottom lip, pulling the covers off my body. I walked slowly to the bathroom, seeing the asprin bottle, on the sink, I grabbed it, shoving a few down my throat, taking the glass that sat there, filling it with water, swallowing it quickly. I walked back to the bed slowly, falling into it covering my head.



Pete's POV


Andy, Patrick and I listened to him yell at her. I wanted to stop him, but I also didnt want to get in the middle of their relationship, she brought it on herself. I looked seeing Stacey open the bedroom door. "Im sorry," she mumbled not moving out of the darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story