Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 26 Judy's Big Break

by orieo82 0 reviews

Zootopia's favorite rabbit has weaved her way into this fic

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Published: 2016-04-20 - 6626 words

0Unrated
David Andrews jumped up in his own bed glad the smoky, disgusting smelling, cootie ridden girl in his dream was gone for the time being.
David(Looking around his room) Well she's not around here anywhere so she must have gone off to her own world.
Posters of Superheros became Disgust from Inside Out with David not noticing his whole room becoming a shrine to Disgust Ginger's favorite Disney character.
David(Stretching) I guess soda is due here at least it can keep me awake.
David walked from his room a silent giggle echoing across his room the posters also decorating his bed making his blanket, bedspread, sheets, and pajamas also Disgust in a welding helmet.
Ginger(Smiling) Time for him to see that a Hirano girl always gets what they want.
David opened the refrigerator and found a soda not noticing it had the face of Disgust winking on it and he chugged it down.
David(Belching) Much- better.
David felt sleep taking him as he stumbled back to his bed and fell asleep Ginger materializing into the room.
Ginger(Skipping up to his bed) He has two choices and two Hirano's to chose from and sooner or later he'll have to chose one of us.
David yawned crawling under his sheets and blankets and closed his eyes green smoke erupting into his room forming a person.
Ginger(Brushing herself off) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great to air out and be back in reality my element.
David's room decorated itself until it became Ginger's room in reality.
Ginger(Sneering) Disgust it's great to have you back too.
David turned and moaned which to Ginger meant Ginger II found him first.
Ginger(Dressing into a bikini) Time for some fun in the sun.
Ginger cackled evaporating into David's head Doom Beach becoming David's demise.
______________________________________________________________________________
DOOM NOT BOOM BEACH
David face planted onto the sand the sun beating onto his body
David(Standing up) Ouchhhhhhhhh that sun is brutal but at least the Disgust obsesed Hirano and the Skunky smelling sister Hirano aren't here.
David lied onto the beach and the Hirano sister's sneered walking in front of David placing sunglasses over their eyes.
David(Sipping a drink) MMMMMMMMMMMMM the lemonade's even better here.
Ginger: I don't think he even knows we're here sis.
Ginger II(Giggling) Maybe we should buy him more refreshments Hirano style.
Ginger sneered nodding and the girl's ran off to make sleepy snacks that they called.
Ginger II(Pouring sweat into cans) Joy, Disgust, Fear, Anger, Bing Bong, and Lovesickness ought to do it.
Ginger(Mixing slugs, snakes, worms and other disgusting things) Lunch is served David A LA Disgust.
David drank the rest of his lemonade Ginger II forgetting to mention it was her pee.
Ginger II(Skipping up the beach) Time to show him what the Hirano's can do.
David threw his cup on the ground and opened his eyes to a maniacal Ginger II staring back at him.
Ginger II(Raising her arms) Skunky smelling am I well feel the wrath of my pits.
David groaned the smell overwhelming him and Ginger II giggled raising her arms higher.
Ginger II: MMMMMMMMMMMMMM smells good the smell really loves hiding under my pits.
David(Getting green in the face) So I've noticed now put your arms down.
Ginger II(Handing David drinks) Drink up these are compliments of me.
David drank the cans and gagged tasting sweat.
Ginger II(Blowing breath in his face) That's what makes this smell sweat bombs and soda bombs.
David(Puking) G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Gross.
Ginger(Sliding David a plate) Soups on David.
David(Licking his lips) Thank God you're not the same as her.
David opened the plate and gasped seeing all the worms and other slimy things wiggling on the plate.
Ginger(Beaming) Hirano De Jour Ginger II loves it.
Ginger II: I sure do that also makes my breath stink.
Ginger: John sure is taking to being my sis.
Ginger II(Sighing happily) Yep and it didn't even take that long.
David: Look is this disgusting feast going anywhere? If not then maybe we can have a rain check.
Ginger(Grabbing David) All in due time but I'd eat first if I were you this may take awhile.
David(Pushing the plate back) Uhhhhhhhhhh-yea-I-think-I'm-gonna-barf.
Ginger(Taking the plate away) Suit yourself I was just trying to help you out.
David(Shaking his cup) Uhh more lemonade please.
Ginger II(Grabbing his cup) Coming right up pink or yellow?
David: Eww yellow I hate pink.
Ginger II(Grinning) I was hoping you'd say that.
Ginger: I would have picked pink but that's me.
David: Yea well pinks too sour for me.
Ginger: It's about to be your favorite lemonade.
Ginger II put the cup under her and sighed happily which is when David knew what was in his cup.
Ginger II(Pulling her bottoms up) Muchhhhhhhhhhhh better and lemonade is served yellow not pink.
David(Sniffing the cup) Uhh no thanks I think I'll just go to the snack bar.
Ginger II: You could but that's owned by Judy Hopps.
David: Judy Hopps like Zootopia's Judy Hopps?
Ginger II(Getting nose to nose with David) Yep she doesn't like being a cop but being a snack bar manager has become her new favorite thing.
David walked up to the snack bar and found a rabbit handing drinks to patrons.
Judy Hopps: What can I get ya.
David: Lemonade yellow not pink.
Judy Hopps(Grabbing a cup) I'd get pink if I were you.
David: Look you stupid rabbit I want yellow lemonade not advice.
Judy Hopps(Shrugging) All right the customers always right.
Judy like Ginger II pulled her underwear down and sighed happily peeing into David's cup until she was finished.
Judy Hopps(Sliding a cup to David) The Judy Hopps special and no charge after all the beach does belong to you.
David made a disgusted face and poured Judy's pee and Ginger II's pee into the ocean as they both cackled another torturer being thrown into the mix.
Judy Hopps(Hopping up to David) Soooooooooooooooooo what brings the owner of doom beach back to his old stomping grounds?
David(Pointing at the Hirano sisters) Ask the grimy sisters.
Ginger: Wellllllllllll we brought you back for this and let me just say you have no idea what you're about to recieve.
Ginger II(Dancing around David) Yeaaaaaaaaaaa but before you look down at the flier given to you I'd at least consider my offer to be your girlfriend.
David(Making a face) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww forget it.
Ginger(Slinking up to him) Then be mine my little Valentine.
David(Plugging his nose) Ewwwwwwwwwwwww you smell even worse.
Judy Hopps(Throwing her paw around David) Perfect now look down at the flier and take what's coming to you.
David opened the flier and he saw Judy Hopps was pregnant and she had a badge saying the next baby will be a cop.
Judy Hopps: Sooooooooooo My Fuzzy Valentine let's make you a baby rabbit only a mama like me could love.
Ginger(Sneering) Too bad you denied us Judy Hopps is your problem now and she's a really scary rabbit if you tell her no just ask them.
Ginger pointed to caged up boys and Judy Hopps ran a flag of her face up the flagpole.
Judy Hopps(Grabbing David) I'm taking over now Sweet Cheeks and that means more of Judy Hopps' special being served.
Ginger II(Pulling her underwear down) Time to give the prisoners their drinks and laugh as they drink them.
Judy Hopps: Yep my apprentice and she's definitely embracing that role helping me find prisoners and daughters and whatnot.
David: Yea well I own this beach so I banish The Blech sisters, the prisoners, and You to another dimension.
David closed his eyes as Judy smirked a big grin spreading across her face.
Ginger II(Passing out cups) Come and get it thirsty boys.
David(Opening his eyes) Why-are-you-guys-still-here?
Judy Hopps: Welllllllllll it seems you're too old for an imagination. See you created this beach when you dad left your mom. You were three then.
David: True but I never invented you three Goobers here.
Judy Hopps(Eskimo kissing David) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes you did you just don't remember it.
David: I think I would remember inventing two smelly girls and a possesive rabbit into my dreams.
Judy Hopps: Think back Honey first there was Judy the bunny you had that died after ten years.
Ginger: Then the girl you saw in the halls and secretly obsessed over her.
Ginger II: Then your dream girl the prima ballerina who was related to the hall girl.
David: So obsessing over you three brought you here?
Judy Hopps(Nodding) You were obsessed with these two you mourned me and that made me the gatekeeper to Doom Beach.
Ginger: Which she then saw us as your obsessions and quickly made us also a part of Doom Beach.
Judy Hopps(Cackling) Nowwwwwwwwwwww I'm taking over Doom Beach and you my Honey Bunny will be the law of Doom Beach.
Ginger(Scraping her fingernails across the prisoners cages) Nowwwwwwww I'm taking a prisoner to be my boyfriend/servant.
Ginger II(Looking into the cages) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fun I'll do that too.
Judy Hopps: Take who you like whoever you don't chose will be baby things for the newest Hopps litter my daughter included.
Ginger approached each cage an eep escaping each boy until she found a boy dressed as a wizard and she saw him as easy prey.
Ginger: Welllllllllllllllll sis looks like we missed the costume party.
Wizard boy(Producing a stick) Back vile demon I banish thee.
The sky got darker and sparks shot at Ginger who pretended she was getting weaker and fell onto the beach.
Wizard Boy: Now by the power of Ezra my dead sister demon be gone.
More sparks hit Ginger as she sneered standing up and pulling the now uncaged boy over to her.
Ginger(Chuckling) Sorry Pookie I don't believe in fairy tales.
Ginger kissed the boy who gagged and then got kissed by her again.
Ginger: Ezra lost to me too. She believed she was my friend then BAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! I strike taking her life.
Wizard Boy(Gagging) Please-don't-kiss-me-again-your-breath-stinks.
Ginger II(Walking past boys) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who's it gonna be?
Boys: Please not me, please not me, please not me, please not me.
Judy Hopps grinned at the prisoners three more girls joining the beach thanks to Judy.
Judy Hopps: Boys meet Fanny Fullbright Age 13 looking for a daughter, Helga Pataki age 16 also looking for a daughter and Laura Limpin age 8 looking for a sister and to be rid of a nasty sickness inside of her.
Ginger II stopped in front of her biggest bully's cage and he gulped as she sneered unlocking the cage and grabbing him.
Ginger II: I'm much too young to date but flirting and bossing people around never hurt anyone.
Fanny(Brushing up against cages) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh take that smell in gentlemen it's the smell of PE, BO, and other teen girl things not taken care of.
The boys gagged as Ginger II lied on a towel her servant fanning her and getting her unlimited drinks.
Fanny(stopping in front of three cages) I've narrowed it down to you three Justin Greggory, Billy Watson, and John Ward so who's it gonna be?
John now considered an orphan thanks to Judy killing his family raised his hand as the other two boys gasped.
Fanny(Picking John's cage up) Welllllllllllll seeing you're an orphan and nobody will miss you ok you've made the Fullbright cut.
John smiled for the first time in a long time as Fanny carried him to the girls shower room to clean him and dress him into an exact clone of her as a little girl.
Judy(Snuggling David) Why don't we join them I mean the police academy's not getting any younger.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Lara's Vengance
Lara(Walking past cages) Looking-for-the-weakest-scarediest-kitten-here. It's not easy but I have someone who might help.
Lara fell onto the sand spasming and the boys squealed in fear one boy ready to fight whatever Lara was becoming.
Lara(Getting bigger) RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE BIG BADOLESCENT WANTS OUTTTTTTTTT OF LARA SHE TOO STRONG FOR ME NOW NOT PUNY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boys shrank to their shadows getting to the back of their cages the brave boy locking eyes with The Big Badolescent.
Big Badolescent: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHY YOU NOT IN THE BACK OF YOUR CAGE LIKE OTHER SCARDIEST KITTENS?
Boy(Getting up to the bars) Because you're a bully and my mommy and daddy taught me that bullies are meanies not to be feared.
Big Badolescent(Sneering) LOOKS LIKE I FOUND THE SCAREDIEST KITTEN IN THE WHOLE BASKETFUL.
Boy(Smiling) I'm not scared.
Big Badolescent: YOUUUUUUUUUUUU WILL BE AND THEN SCAREDY KITTEN THE PROPHECY WILL BE FULLFILLED.
Boy(Gulping) Prophecy?
The Big Badolescent nodded rolling out a parchment her grin getting wider ready to show this brave boy why he should be scared.
Big Badolescent: SAYS HERE THAT IF I-F LARA SHOULD FIND A BULLY TO BECOME HER SISTER THEN I TAKE OVER THAT SISSY'S BODY.
Boy(Rattling the cage) Good let me out and I'll beat your skull in.
The Big Badolescent giggled like Lara and opened the cage and shook the boy out him not realizing just how big The Big Badolescent was up close as she cackled getting into a fighting stance.
Big Badolescent(Taunting the boy with her fingers) YOU LOOK HUNGRY SO COME GET SOME AND I'LL GIVE YOU A TASTE.
The boy ran at The Big Badolescent punching her furiously and she giggled grabbing him easily and holding him close to her eyes.
Big Badolescent: LARA SAY THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING ME IS ME HAVE STRONG VEINY MUSCLES AND THE 20 20 VISON NO GLASSES FOR THIS GIANT.
Boy(Kicking The Big Badolescent) Put me down, put me down, put me down, put me down, I don't believe in you or stupid geeky looking Lara.
Big Badolescent(Beaming) NOPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE BUT THE LITTLE PERSON THERE DOES AND THAT'S ALL WE NEED.
Fanny's daughter cackled evilly taking her cues from Angelica Pickles in the cackling department as she closed her eyes making The Big Badolescent humungous.
Lea Fullbright(Irish accent) Take that stupid bully bait.
The boy gulped as The Big Badolescent grabbed him and a giant two piece bikini ready to end his terror as a boy bully and begin his terror as a girl bully.
The Big Badolescent(Beaming) ME HOPE YOU LIKE SWEATING BECAUSE IT'S ALL I EVER DO AND LARA CAN VOUCH FOR THAT NEWLY ACQUIRED LIMPIN.
The boy screamed as The Big Badolescent took her clothes off and spasmed turning into Lara who was naked.
Lara(Sneering) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa The Big Badolescent and I share clothes but not anymore not since The Big Badolescent will have a bouncing baby girl to torture.
Boy(Struggling) Yea and what will happen to you?
Lara(Beaming) I'll be normal for once and actually enjoy beach days without all the sweating which I can do without.
Lara picked her one piece bikini up and rang it out all the sweat making a huge puddle on the floor.
Lara(Laughing) And as an added bonus since you made fun of my glasses and shabby clothes you'll get them as a newborn instead of a four year old.
The boy got fearful as Lara picked up ruffly pink underwear and then realizing they weren't hers threw them on the floor finding a diaper and changing the boy cackling the whole time.
Lara: Now for the fun part setting The Big Badolescent loose into a newborn's body.
Before the boy could protest Lara closed her eyes tight and colorful lights shot into the boy and a grumpy laugh echoed from the pit of his stomach almost finishing his transformation.
Lara(Taking her glasses, retainer, braces, and old clothes out) Here we are one Lara Limpin special coming right up.
The boy cried knowing he'd never be a boy again as Lara and The Big Badolescent sneered finishing him off.
Lara(Putting the stuff on the boy) Who's a four eyes now? Who's a metal mouth now? Who's a Braceface now? Who's a drabby dresser now? The answer to all those questions is you, you, you, and you ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaa.
The Big Badolescent roared as the boy got bigger and grew Lara's brown hair in ponytails thanks to The Big Badolescent.
Lara(Dusting her hands off) Welllllllllll my work here is done and I'm going to see what Helga has planned for an unlucky boy. Plus Judy Hopps and her daughter have yet to make an appearance.
Lara skipped off seeing Helga pass by boy after boy not impressed with any of them.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Helga's Brilliant Plan
Helga(Looking into the cages) Not-A-chance-man-how-hard-is-it-to-find-a-scowling-boy-ready-to-embrace-the-scowling-girl-and-Hirano's-obsession-with- Disgust?
A boy scowled and Helga smiled skipping up to him seeing the same scowl she had as a little girl on him.
Helga(Eyes lighting up) You're purrfect and I say purrfect because as a kid I was obsessed with kittens as you will be.
The boy threw a punch knocking Helga into quicksand and he grinned as she struggled trying to save herself.
Boy: Boy when you obsess over something I guess you get that sinking feeling ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaa.
Helga(Trying to pull herself up) Once I get out of here I'm going to give you the worst torture a bullying girl can get.
Boy: What are you going to do become the sandman in your case sandwoman?
Helga screamed angrily sinking lower with the boy smiling at her.
Boy(Smirking) You call yourself a bully? I don't know why everyones scared of you.
Helga(Smiling) You'll find out when I'm reserected. As they say you can't keep a bad girl down.
Boy(Walking off) Whatever we all know who the true biggest bully is.
Helga sank to the bottom of the sand and Laura thinking quick injected the sand Helga sank in with a giant gene.
Laura: Wait till he gets a load of her.
The sand growled and started cracking following the boy until he reached a towel and Helga jumped out 20 FT. tall and the boy gulped knowing who she was after.
Helga: HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I TOLD YOU I'D BE RESERECTED NOTHING CAN KILL ME OR EVEN GET RID OF ME. I'M LIKE THAT FLU NOBODY CAN GET AWAY FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy: I'm still not scared of you big bully I know your just a figment of my imagination.
Helga belly laughed her head throbbing channeling Olga's smarts into her head and getting ready to make the boy the ignored one in the Pataki flock.
Helga(Sneering) PHASE ONE COMPLETE NOW TO MAKE ME LOOK THE PART OF THE BIG SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helga's pink dress, white T shirt, white training bra, pink satin underwear, pink bows, and white shoes ripped leaving her a naked giant.
Helga(Reading a sign) DOOM BEACH NOW CALLED DOOM NUDE BEACH CLOTHING OPTIONAL I GUESS I COULD LIVE WITH A NEW BIKINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boy screeched seeing Helga spin around and grow into a plaid two piece bikini plaid being Olga's favorite color.
Helga(Beaming) NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LET'S GET YOU CHANGED FOR A BEACH DAY LITTLE SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boy made to run but Helga's pinky easily held him in place and he moaned knowing he just became giant Helga/Olga's favorite person.
Helga(Going through her backpack) UHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS EMBARASSING LITTLE SISTER BUT I NEVER PACKED YOU A SUIT. BUT AS THEY SAY DOOM BEACH IS NOW CLOTHING OPTIONAL SO NO WORRIES.
The boy gulped seeing a small one piece bathing suit and as Helga predicted ran for it and quickly changing into it.
Boy(Smiling) Hahhhhhhhhhhhhh I guess I get the last laugh.
Helga(Chuckling) DARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I FORGOT I HAD THAT ONE I GUESS YOU DO GET THE LAST LAUGH IGNORED LITTLE PATAKI HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boy Andrew Lauren shrieked shrinking smaller and giant Helga cackled with needles for fingers.
Helga: NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LET ME INJECT YOU WITH IGNORED PATAKI BLOOD AND ALSO BULLYING GENE WHICH AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boy cried tears rolling down his cheeks as the needles pierced him and Helga shrank to a normal size her Olga bikini shrinking with her.
Helga(Giggling) Now for the shit kickers.
Helga grew into black knee highs Olga's favorite and she laughed triumphantly putting sunglasses on and letting the spirit of her big sister take control of her.
Helga(Closing her eyes) Olga here you come.
Andrew shrieked seeing Helga grow boobs a flat butt and acne all over her body.
Helga(Pinching Andrew's cheeks) Awwwwwwwwwww little sister looks like we need to find you some friends.
Andrew(Weak) Ohhhhhhhhhhh-nooooooooooooo-can't-fight-the-urge-to-live-like-a-Pataki.
Deep inside Andrew a girly giggle escaped his stomach and three year old Helga emerged making his body hers.
Helga 3 years old(Stretching) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh great to have a body to poison with junk food.
Olga: Awwwwwww little sister maybe you should run along and make some friends.
Helga 3 years old(Spying the caged up boys sneering) Orrrrrrrrrrrr some enemies.
Helga ran off as in the girl's shower room we hear a scream coming from David.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Judy's Lucky Rabbit's Foot
Judy sneered having David cornered against a wall a small furry body outline held out in front of her.
Judy(Hopping around David) Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I think we're gonna need some measurements.
David(Kicking Judy) Like hell we will I'm not becoming your daughter understand?
Judy fell to the ground as David sneered placing both of his combat booted feet on her chest.
David: See you've been terrorizing me all day but now I'm going to terrorize you and there's nothing you can do about it.
Judy gasped feeling the weight of David's feet on her chest and he smiled standing up tall.
David: Now stupid non lucky rabbit I mean seriously rabbits are nothing but luck but here you are being bested by me.
Judy screeched in pain trying to speak but David thinking he was smart stepped on her throat making it hard for her to talk.
David: Lucky Rabbit's Foot my ass.
Judy's eyes gleamed evilly seeing the shadow of another animal and she also caught sight of Helga's new Doom Beach being Nude Beach rule.
Judy(Weak) I'd-be-careful-if-I-were-you-because-I-may-not-have-a-lucky-rabbit's-foot-I-have-two-plus-a-lucky-rabbits-body.
David(Laughing) Oh really is it luck that got you into this mess?
Judy: No-but-it's-my-luck-that's-about-to-get-me-out-of-this-mess.
David laughed as two auburn furred paws reached around David and he was face to face with Foxy Loxy from Chicken Little.
Foxy(Getting eye to eye with David) Just what do you think you're doing to Disney's newest animal friend?
David(Kicking Foxy) The same thing I'm going to do to you.
Foxy belly laughed and grabbed him her biceps making quick work of him.
Foxy: I can see someone hasn't seen Chicken Little I was the bully/jock in that movie.
Judy(Brushing herself off) Now I need another candidate because you're too big around the middle and butt to be my daughter anyhow.
Foxy(Snuggling David) But as my sis you are just the right size.
Judy(Wiggling her toes) 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 lucky rabbit's toes five for each lucky rabbits foot and I have the perfect candidate to be my daughter.
David(Struggling) Nooooooooooooooooooo you leave him alone.
Judy: Here comes Judy Cottontail hopping up the beachy trail hippity hoppity security's on it's way bringing every girl and boy a taser full of electric joy things to make her day brighter and sunnier.
Judy cackled slamming the girl's locker room and locking it.
Foxy(Squeezing David) Finally some privacy.
David gasped under Foxy's biceps and she giggled her whole body becoming muscles.
Foxy(Looking down at David) How much do you bench I bech press 400 pounds every day.
David closed his eyes making Foxy's muscles disappear and he ran off not knowing Foxy loved the thrill of the hunt.
Foxy(Rolling up a wet towel) Time for me to show this boy what bullies are really like.
David ran to every door trying to open them but to no avail Judy's cold cackle echoing from behind the doors.
Foxy(Skipping into the showers) Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Slo Mo hit the showers.
Foxy whipped David with the towel and he shrieked as she guffawed deeply whipping him again.
Foxy(Shaking her head) And this is what passes for a bully in reality.
David(Moaning) Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what do you want from me?
Foxy(Grabbing hair clippers) Welllllllllll I was thinking of making you the last Loxy and my little sis. That would be the best reality bully ever.
David gulped as Foxy shaved her fur and David saw an outline of newborn her molding the fur into her as a newborn.
Foxy(Shrieking happily) Time to make you the fox that will strike fear into the hearts of bunny's and chickies in Zootopia.
David: Wait what do you mean Zootopia.
Foxy(Spreading out her arms) Where we are right now is your new home because us Loxy's now inhabit Zootopia.
David jumped up and ran Foxy cackling evilly chasing him and snapping her towel at him the whole time.
Foxy(Grabbing David) Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time to make me a sister of the bullying variety.
David's screams were smothered by Foxy's newly grown fur which grew back faster then expected.
Foxy(Throwing David into the showers) As I said heyyyyyyyyy Slo Mo hit the showers.
The showers burst on all hot water dousing David and he screamed in pain with Foxy sneering.
Foxy(Sneering) Hot enough for ya little bully?
David: Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww turn them offfffffffffffffff.
Foxy(Raising her arms) Ok, ok sheesh it was just a little hot water.
The showers turned off and Foxy grabbed David lying him across the nearest bench picking up his clothes.
Foxy: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm these could work I mean I'm a tomboy as you can see.
David(Weak) Fine-just-get-me-being-a-Loxy-over-with-you-dummy-bully-fox.
Foxy(Grinning) Fine just to let you know this may be painful going from human to animal.
Before David could object Foxy shrunk his clothes into her wardrobe only smaller and she forced the newborn fox outline on him.
Foxy(Chuckling) Get ready for the pain lil sis.
David screamed as the fur molded to his body and his skin disapeared under the fur with Foxy holding him down.
Foxy: First is the diaper, then the clothes, then I'll bring you to the foxhole as my family soon to be yours too call it.
David used his last breath to scream one last time until his voice became raspy and the fur stopped molding and he grew long claws with Foxy picking him up snuggling him.
Foxy(Sneering) Who's the biggest bully now?
Foxy and David as the newborn Foxy cackled as they entered the foxhole and Foxy knew Zootopia's bunnies and chickies were doomed thanks to her sister.
__________________________________________________________________________________
EMBRACING YOUR INNER HOPPS
Judy giggled finding an orphan boy who had two things she wanted one a troubled past and two a caged up bunny he called Oliver.
Judy(Hopping up the orphanage steps) Time for this little jewel to meet my little Jewel.
Judy opened the orphange doors and hopped in with all the orphans looking hopeful but Judy passed them by knowing who it was she wanted.
Judy(Ringing a bell on a desk) Hellllllloooooooooooooo anybody home?
A woman walked back to the desk looking down at Judy who gazed back at her.
Judy(Showing her badge) Officer Judy Hopps at your service and I would like a sit down with John Camden.
Woman(Walking from behind the desk) Sure if you would follow me Mrs. Hopps I'm sure John would enjoy you seeing his bunny Oliver just died.
Judy: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how awful but no worries I'm about to make his day.
Woman: Good he could use a little cheering up thanks to all the kids bullying him and making fun of him.
Judy and the woman walked into John's room where he sat alone building lego's at a table which to Judy looked coincedently like Zootopia.
Woman: John Honey there's someone here that would like to speak to you.
John's head looked up and his eyes lit up seeing Judy hop up to the table getting eye to eye with him.
Judy(Holding out her paw) Pleased to meet you I'm-
John(Excitedly) No intro's nescessary I know who you are Officer Judy Hopps I'm your biggest fan.
Judy(Blushing) Yes well what do you say we sit and talk.
John(Pulling up a chair) Surrrrreeeeeeee Judy sit down and let's chat.
Judy(Sitting across from John) Ok John now as you know you're an orphan and I'm looking to adopt a boy to be my daughter.
John(Getting excited) And I'm the one you came to first right?
Judy(Nodding) Surrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee let's go with that.
John: Soooooooooooooooooo what's there to talk about?
Judy: Wellllllllllll if you become my daughter you'll need to deal with bullies like foxes and you'll also need to join the police academy.
John(Holding his hand out) Done and done now let's make a deal and make me a rabbit girl.
Judy(Shaking John's hand) Great now first I'll need to sign you over to me.
Woman(Sliding a paper to Judy) Just sign or pawprint the bottom and you're all set.
Judy pressed her paw in ink and pressed it onto the paper then John signed his name and the woman led John and Judy outside.
Woman: You two have fun there's plenty more orphans if you want them.
Judy(Grabbing John's hand) No thanks I'll be happy with one little Hopps that will take after her mommy.
John hummed excitedly as Judy led him to her car shaped like a carrot and she sneered finally having a willing boy to become her little girl.
Judy(Driving off) Soooooooooooo once we get you home we'll introduce the newest Hopps to her new bedroom, a shower, and her new wardrobe.
John(Smiling) Sounds like fun to me.
Judy: And since you're being a good sport let's get you a nice meal.
John(Licking his lips) A Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese sounds good.
Judy: You got it and it'll all be large kind of like a last meal as a boy before you become a girl.
Judy ordered the food and John started scarfing it down while Judy drove to her studio apartment glad to have a daughter to spend it with.
John(Looking at bricks falling from the building) Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we're going to live here?
Judy(Nodding) For now until I can afford a bigger house.
John(Looking around inside) Looks like a real fixer upper.
Judy(Snuggling John) Well sure but with enough love we can both make this work Honeybunches.
John(Shrugging) What the hey at least I'll have my biggest fan as my mother.
Judy(Beaming) Yepppppppppppp now how's about I show you your bedroom.
John was led to an empty room decorated from the walls, the, bed, and the floor in Judy attire.
Judy(Grinning) Yep I'm dabbling a little bit in becoming comercialized that way we can get a less roach infested apartment.
John giggled and plopped onto the bed as Judy rummaged in the closet finding her clothes as a little bunny and a towel.
Judy(Walking up to John) Time for a bath up you get young lady and then we can discuss rules, dinner plans, and enrolling you into the police academy.
John(Standing up) Ok let's get started and then I can finally say I have a mama.
Judy led John to the bathroom where a steamy bubble bath met him and Judy motioned for him to take his clothes off.
John(Taking his clothes off) I bet most boys would never embrace becoming a girl bunny but then again I'm not like most boys I'm your biggest fan.
Judy(Picking John up) Yep and that fanboyisness which isn't a word but I can make it one will stay with you when you become a girl bunny.
John was placed in the tub and Judy giggled getting a washcloth and begining to clean John who from being an orphan was filthy.
Judy(Looking at John's feet) I say we go bigger and FYI Athletes Foot is rampant in bunnies.
John nodded getting lost in the bubbles as Judy wiggled her toes and John's feet shrank and grew longer until Judy was satasfied with them.
Judy(Giggling) Perfect now you Honey Bunny get to relax while I start dinner which will be pizza, soda, and carrot cake your new favorite dessert.
John(Lying back in the tub) A girl could get used to this.
Judy grabbed her cell phone not seeing the boy scaling the side of the apartment ready to attempt to save a very easygoing, rabbit becoming, future cop boy that was expecting this boy.
Boy(Opening the window) There man how high can one apartment be?
John(Waving his hands at the boy) Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm relaxing here.
Boy: Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa how big are your feet?
John(Thumping his feet) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't know but it is an iterestingly boring question.
Boy(Grabbing John's arms) John trust me you don't want to be a girl rabbit you would rather be a boy rabbit.
John grinned gripping the sides of the tub making it hard to move him.
Boy(Grunting) John-this-rabbit-wants-a-daughter-for-a-reason-she-wants-to-turn-all-of-the-kids-in-the-orphanage-into animals-relieving-Mrs.-Hattie-of-her-duties-and-becoming-the-dean-of-the-new-orphanage.
John: And I should care why? I mean for all I know somebody in that orphanage murdered Olliver my only friend.
Boy: John Olliver may have been your friend but face facts he was old he could have died from old age.
John: He still had pep in him he was mutilated so unless old age ripped out of him I suspect foul play.
Boy: John blaming everyone for Olliver's death isn't going to bring him back.
John: So did you hear I'm joining the police academy too. Maybe I'll get to be hall monitor at this new orphanage of my mothers.
The boy Jessie Wakerman once again tried moving a refusing John out of the tub.
John(Chuckling) Just think all of you are becoming animals like me. And you told me being obsessed with Judy Hopps was not sane.
Jessie: It's not John she's not a real rabbit she's a cartoon character and you're making her real which spells doom for this town.
John sneered thumping his feet again as fur grew on them and Jessie saw he was losing John.
Jessie: What are you gaining by becoming a girl, hall monitoring, police academy obsessing, rabbit?
John(Stretching) A family at least I'm not an orphaned animal like you and the rest.
Judy(Walking into the bathroom) That's right Mrs. Hattie one hundred billion dollars cash for the orphanage and you'll never have to work again.
Jessie(Diving at Judy) I'll never fall into your paws stupid rabbit.
John(Shaking his head) Rabbits foot.
Before Jessie could realize what John said Judy tripped him with her foot and he fell right in front of her.
Judy(Smiling) Pleasure doing business with you Mrs. Hattie.
Judy pressed end on her cell phone and sneered down at her new prey.
Judy(Flipping her head upside down) You know I thought we were being tailed.
John: Yowwwwwwcchhhhhhhhh speaking of tails I think mine just came in.
Judy: I led you here and you did all that hard work scaling my apartment building for nothing.
Jessie attempted to stand up but Judy giggled holding him down with her foot.
Judy: See I was told once today that I don't have a lucky rabbits foot but then I go and prove once and for all that all rabbit body parts are lucky.
Jessie(Struggling) John-you're-not-a-girl-yet-fight-it-and-you-could-join-the-island-of-misfit-animals.
John(Pretending to think) HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yea no thanks being a Hopps has been my dream ever since Judy saved Zootopia in true brave rabbit style.
Jessie: But-being-a-girl-will-be-hell-I-mean-periods-no boyfriends-girls-snide-remarks-and-always-worrying-about-your-figure.
John: Those are stereotypes Judy has periods, she has had boyfriends I bet, she handles all the snide remarks from the naysayers, and she never worries about her figure which makes her pretty.
Judy(Lifting Jessie up) Give it up Jessie I have him brainwashed and he's going to love monitoring the halls of the orphanage after he graduates the police academy.
Jessie: See she just admitted it she brainwashed you and soon you're going to be doing everything she asks you like a good daughter/ minion.
John: Good I don't get to be a part of the orphan animals.
Judy(Getting her claws out) As for you well I know the perfect animal to make you. FYI SHE is just dying to have you as a pet.
Jessie gulped knowing who Judy was talking about and Judy cackled stabbing him and he turned into a green puppy and Riley from Inside Out skipped up with a collar reading Disgust and a leash with Disgust plastered on it.
Riley(Getting eye to eye with Jessie) I warned you saying no to dates from a pre-teen girl will result in some bad mojo.
Riley wrapped the collar around Jessie's neck and snapped the leash in cackling as she got ready to walked Jessie home.
Riley(Hugging Judy) Thanks so much Jude and as for the orphaned animals well Disgust could always use a boyfriend.
Jessie heard boyfriend and yelped as he became a girl dog.
Riley(Kissing Jessie's lips) And just think this all could have been avoided if you had just dated me like I asked you to.
Riley cackled evilly as Judy knew a better torture for Jessie
Judy(Wiggling her fingers) A pregnant dog is so much better than a non pregnant dog.
Riley squealed happily seeing Jessie's stomach grow bigger and puppies barked happily and hungrily inside of him.
Riley: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww puppies now we definitely need to find you a boyfriend Disgust.
Riley walked off cackling as Judy focused all her attention on John the almost girl rabbit and her new daughter and hall monitor of the orphanage.
John(Looking at his body) Look MAMA I'm teeny tiny.
Judy(Ruffling his fur) You sure are now out you go and shake off all animals shake like doggies after baths.
John shook off and winced his toes hurting and itching as Judy called it Athletes foot.
Judy(Snuggling John) Now let's get your nightly attire on and then you and I can enjoy dinner and TV watching.
John giggled as a pair of ruffly pink underwear, a light blue nightgown with a badge sticker on it, and a pair of slippers looking like combat boots met John.
Judy(Pulling the underwear to John's waist) Undies first Sweet Little Jewel.
John liked the name Jewel as a white undershirt and the nightgown billowed over him.
Judy(Grabbing a brush) Slippers then we need to make that fur silky smooth.
John allowed Judy to put the slippers on him completing his transformation and then she brushed him as a stout which could only be young Judy's met her.
Judy: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww there's my Sweet Little Jewel. Now no pouting we're almost done.
Judy finished brushing Jewel and Judy had another plan in effect for Jewel.
Judy: No police academy for you Jewel I hated it when I was your age I was always the smallest. But being an orphanage hall monitor sounds like fun.
Jewel sneered as Judy did the same knowing Mrs. Hatties Home For Wayward Kids was about to meet their match a young rabbit with persavereance.
Well that's it for now so have fun reading this and I'll keep making more chapters.
Sign up to rate and review this story