Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 27 The Secret Life Of Mrs. Hatties Orphanage

by orieo82 0 reviews

The title pretty much sums up the chapter

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-07-20 - 3178 words

0Unrated
Jewel Hopps smiled with pride as Lucy Wilde and her family the only humans of Zootopia awarded her with a badge saying hall monitor.
Lucy(Handing Jewel A baton and lipstick taser) Use those as you see fit Jewel. Evil doers beware that includes speed demons, bullies to hall monitors, and litterbugs.
Jewel(Pulling a gun from her locker) Just in case but it's not like I'll really need it.
Judy beamed proud of her daughter as a sash was draped over Jewel's shoulders the words Orphan Monitor written on it.
Lucy(Opening her office door) Now go monitor those halls cute bunny.
Jewel hopped off a look of determination on her face as she inspected everyone in the halls.
Jewel(Pulling out her baton) Who wants to be bludgeoned.
Jewel saw a group of boys throwing empty soda cans down the hall trying to see which one could make it in.
Boy# 1(Snickering) Uh ohhhhhhhhhhh here comes Officer Hopps' newest edition.
Jewel(Inspecting the cans) Are you boys going to recycle these?
Boy# 1(Mimicing Jewel) Are you boys going to recycle these? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh brother what a wet blanket.
Jewel: I'll ask again are you boys going to recycle these?
Boy# 1: No and you can't make us stupid hall monitor.
Jewel(Shaking her head) It's a real shame what society is doing to you poor souls.
Boy# 1(Grabbing Jewel) How about I recycle you instead pint sized?
Before Jewel could do anything Bastion Wentworth the leader of the litterbugs tossed Jewel into a garbage can and shut it.
Bastion(Pushing the garbage can) Have a nice roll Stupid Monitor Lizard.
The garbage can rolled down the hall Agnes chasing it until it slammed into a door stopping the can.
Agnes(Opening the can) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww are you ok Julie?
Jewel(Climbing out of the can) Yes but he's not.
Agnes(Shaking her head) Don't take him on alone Julie you need reenforcements and I being cute like you would make a great sidekick.
Jewel(Brushing garbage off of her) No I need to do this myself this isn't your fight Agnes.
Agnes(Walking alongside Jewel) Well what if I made it my fight I could be your lioness sidekick or maybe a cheetah they run extra fast.
Jewel(Rubbing Agnes' head) Sorry Aggie but i'm prey to animals like those.
Agnes(Jumping around) Not in Zootopia ohh please, please, please, please let me help.
Jewel(Holding Agnes down) Tell you what if you can get your mom, dad, sisters and my mom to agree to making you an animal then fine I'll let you be my sidekick. I mean geez my mom pals around with a fox.
Agnes scurried off to beg to be turned into a lioness or cheetah so she could team up with Jewel and clean up the halls.
Jewel(Spying Bastion) Time for some payback litterbug.
Bastion laughed as his can hit the rim of the plastic garbage can and the others laughed seeing Jewel covered in garbage.
Bastion: Look everybody it's the creature from the garbage lagoo-
Bastion didn't finish as Jewel grabbed him muscles bulging out of her body a sneer on her face.
Jewel(Getting eye to eye with Bastion) See we tried it the easy way and you walked all over me now we're doing things the Jewel Hopps way and that includes a pretty hefty fine.
Bastion struggled against Jewel's muscles as his friends attacked her and they squeaked becoming smaller with pink tails.
Jewel: See I can make any human become any animal I want it's a gift and well not so much a curse. Now let's see what to make you Bastion.
Bastion(Gasping) Cant't-breathe-need-inhaler-please-Hopps-don't-let-me-die.
Jewel(Getting nose to nose with him) Why not? You've been on my case since I started working here.
Bastion: Because-I-secretly-like-you-ok? I-can't-let-my-friends-know-I-like-the-new-hall-monitor-i'm-a-human-you're-a-bunny.
Jewel(Closing her eyes and puckering her lips) Good at least your telling the truth.
Jewel kissed Bastion as he shrank and fell onto the floor a boy rabbit the same age as Jewel.
Jewel(Waving Bastion's inhaler) You won't be needing this Mr. I love Jewel Hopps. Bunnies have awesome lungs.
Bastion(Looking down at himself) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you made me a rabbit.
Jewel(Nodding) Your confession was enough to make me love you and since you already love me I think the feelings mutal.
Bastion(Looking around) When are you going to change me back?
Jewel: I'm not see you were a meanie to me as a human but as a rabbit I'm going to be your biggest obsession.
Bastion(Looking down at his feet) Why are my feet so big?
Jewel(Thumping her feet) Thumping and hopping acourse. I mean why else would you need big feet?
Bastion(Shrieking) Oh my god I'm naked.
Jewel nodded grinning down at him.
Jewel(Giggling) Yep see lucky me I have a mama to provide clothes to me and you well your mama's not a bunny.
Bastion(Grabbing Jewel) CHANGE ME BACK RIGHT NOW
Jewel(Shaking her head) Nuh uh see I want a boy to obsess over me and soon enough you Mr. New Meat are going to be that bunny.
Jewel hopped off collecting the cans Bastion and his friends threw and she tossed them into a blue bin.
Jewel(Sniffing the air) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love the smell of recycling in the morning.
Bastion(Hopping alongside Jewel) And what if I refuse to obsess over you?
Jewel(Flipping her ears at Bastion) Then I guess I'll just have to keep you as a boy bunny at the ripe age of three and I keep myself three until you fall in love with me.
Bastion: What about Mrs. Sidekick?
Jewel: She can have any human she wants I have the one human I want.
Bastion(Looking around) Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh none of the boy bunnies are wearing clothes.
Jewel(Poking his nose) Brilliant observation Watson. Look at it this way at least you'll fit in now.
Bastion covered himself with his arms as the girl bunnies giggled seeing a new naked boy bunny in the halls.
Girl Bunny: You denied her something didn't you? I bet it was recycling it's always recycling
Bastion(Blushing) Yes well maybe everyone should deny her recycling.
Girl Bunny(Laughing) What and have our school a school for girl nudists too? Thanks but no thanks.
Jewel(Ushering Bastion off) Alright girls nothing to see here we've all seen naked boy bunnies before.
Bastion hopped off faster than Jewel and she giggled shaking her head knowing he was going to have a hard day A being an orphaned rabbit and B meeting Jewel's worst enemy.
Jewel(Pulling cards from her sleeves) Looks like I have some new tricks he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeeee.
A growl was heard from the shadows and this growl though familiar to Jewel was unfamiliar to her new boyfriend.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Bastion jumped until he was out of breath and he saw an exit door so far away from him.
Bastion(Sighing) Seriously can't it ever be easy?
Bastion stood up as a blur of orange and black attacked him and two girl's both in tiger costumes smiled down at him.
Girls: Sal-u-ta-ti-ons-w're-Skwirely-Daniels-and-Tater-Johnson-Zootopia's-biggest-fans.
Bastion(Grunting) Owwwwwwccccccchhhhhhhhhh did you have to tackle me?
Tater(Nodding) See Agnes Wilde is at this moment becoming Zootopia's first lioness hall monitor and she's Jewel's sidekick.
Skwirely: So anywho long story longer Jewel sent us to collect you to go before The Council Of Domestication.
Bastion(Gulping) The Council Of Domestication?
Skwirely and Tater nodded snatching Bastion and giggling walking him to a boiler room where other humans waited.
Jewel(Standing at the front of the room) Welcome domesticated animals to The Council Of Domestication meeting.
Judy hopped up taking Jewel's place at the front of the room.
Judy(Walking up to the humans) Each and every one of you have a good reason for being here one no more than the other.
Bastion: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh why am I here I'm not a human.
Judy: You not only refused to recycle but threw my daughter in refuge and then rolled her down a hall garbage can intact.
Bastion: If she wasn't such a stickler for the rules we never would have thrown her away in the first place.
Judy(Grabbing Bastion) Lucky for you and for our guests you're going to teach everybody what it is that The Council Of Domestication does.
Jewel sneered hopping alongside Judy and Agnes now decked out in tan fur, makeup, and claws followed them both.
Judy(Throwing Bastion onto a chair) See first it was berries making animals savage now it's a helmet making them domesticated and pets for little girls and boys.
Bastion gulped as Tater and Skwirely sneered down at him.
Judy: See they've been arguing lately on who would get a pet but this way they can both get one and arguing amongst tiger cubs will be dead.
Bastion: But there's only one of me and two of them.
Skwirely(Sneering) SSSSSSSSSSSSSSuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeee and about six other humans about to be pets but then again I can count.
Tater(Grabbing Bastion) I hope you like kitties because Skwirely, Judy, Agnes, Jewel, and myself gave you to me.
Bastion: But I don't want to be yours.
Tater(Snuggling Bastion and making funny faces at him) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww isn't that just too bad? You're outvoted five to one.
Judy(Throwing a helmet over Bastion) Let's get this show on the road.
Bastion shivered as Judy handed glasses to everyone and then flipped a switch a bright light hitting Bastion.
Jewel(Picking Bastion up) Taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh one talking kitty at your service Tater.
Tater squealed happily grabbing Bastion and skipping off glad she finally had a pet to torture.
Judy(Sneering and laughing coldly) Who'sssssssssss next puny humans?
All the humans pushed their chairs back and Skwirely chuckled seeing an old foe and she had a good plan for him.
Skwirely: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a pomeranian or a briard Gidget or Duke decisions decisions.
Boy: You could go all Jack Russel and name me Max.
Skwirely : Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm more a Gidget or Duke girl man is this hard.
Judy(Hopping up to her) Well Mrs. Prez of The Council Of Domestication why not have both?
Skwirely(Grabbing two boys) Cool Idea Judes and that way I don't have to decide and I get the best of both worlds.
The boys were brothers Elliot and Bruno Walsh.
Bruno: So what does that make me Gidget or Duke?
Skwirely(Scratching her chin) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm another conumdrum what does that make you Bruno?
Elliot: He has a secret obsession with Duke. His room is decked out in Duke.
Skwirely(Squeezing Elliot's lips shut) You knowwwwwwwwwww I have a great plan. Duke will get his own room but Gidget who is like me in every way will room with lil old moi.
Skwirely cackled evilly pushing John and Bruno into chairs positioning hats on them.
Skwirely(Putting sunglasses on) We'll let fate decide whosies whosies in this game of improper splicing.
Skwirely flipped the switch and Bruno grew huge as Eliiot fearing the worst shrank into a white pomeranian with Skwirely smiling down at him.
Skwirely(Picking Elliot up) Come on Duke I have a bedroom with your name all over it.
Jewel(Inspecting boys) Hmmmmmmmmmmm who will make a good bullying tool for me?
A boy shrieked as Jewel neared him and she sneered.
Jewel(Grabbing the cage) Perfect my mama gave you bad dreams before she discovered Zootopia and I'll continue that tradition.
Boy(Acting brave) Phssssssssssshhhhhhhhh you don't scare me stupid young bunny. I mean what could a bunny do to scare a human eat carrots?
Jewel(Peering into the cage) Nope but when I'm done you'll wish it was just eating carrots.
Skwirely(Skipping off) Good luck boy Duke and Gidget were enemies of hers once too.
The boy was Brody Marsh and he secretly still feared Judy Hopps not knowing that Judy as a three year old was ten million times worse.
Jewel(Placing the cage in a golf cart) Now you can join Aggie her new name and me while we patrol the halls.
Brody(Gulping) Then what?
Jewel(Sneering) The creepiest dreams you'll ever have.
Aggie(Pouncing after a boy) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no running I'm gonna have to issue you a citation. and two for being a litterbug.
Jewel(Beaming) I just might be her sidekick I'll let her handle the offenders and I'll handle the scaredy cat in the cage.
Brody screeched and hissed seeing his hands and feet grow fur becoming paws.
Jewel(Giggling) I told you that you were a scaredy cat.
Skwirely(Kissing Gidget) Mwah mwah mwah you're the cutest thing on four legs Gidge. Now let's find you a Max to become friends with then you can obsess over him.
Aggie(Pouncing on the litterbug) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr you can't run from me. I'm a girl lion I have nothing but heart and my partner is a rabbit that usually spells prey for a lion but in Zootopia prey doesn't exist.
Skwirely(Excited) Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a lion hall monitor how cool is that?
Jewel(Beaming) Yeppppppppppp and I'm her partner.
Aggie(Throwing three pieces of paper at the boy) You just earned three citations and like strikes you only get three so you'll serve detention with me after classes Speedy Litterbug.
Brody meowed longingly with Jewel sneering down at him.
Jewel: See my mama told me you were a kitty in dreams now you're a kitty in reality too orphaned kitten.
Another boy zoomed past Skwirely chasing him with a jack Russel costume cackling as Jewel stuck her foot out tripping the boy.
Aggie(Pouncing onto the boy) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think this girl has something for you.
Skwirely(Panting) Damn-you-run-pretty-fast-bully-boy-but-you-forget-I-was-trained-by-the-one-the-only-Tater-Johnson-Track-Team-Captain-Stupid-Jock.
Boy(Gulping) What's-the-costume-for-Wired? I-mean-it's-not-for-me-is-it?
Skwirely(Giggling)Nooooooooooo this is more for Gidget then you.
Boy: Gidget?
Skwirely placed the pomeranian in front of the boy who barked in a greeting and started licking the boys lips as Skwirely beamed giggling at her favorite dog.
Skwirely(Spreading out the costume) Hmmmmmmmmmmm no ticks, no fleas Max I think we're good to go.
The boy shrieked as Gidget's blue eyes bore into his and she batted her eyelashes at him.
Skwirely(Beaming evilly) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww she woofs you ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaa.
Boy(Struggling) What are you going to do to me?
Skwirely(Snapping her fingers) That's not my decision Maxine Shepard is going to decide your fate.
A girl with red, green, blue, and purple glittery hair walked up inspecting the boy.
Maxine: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who's a good boy who's a good boy?
Boy(Jumping up) Alright stop treating me like a dog.
Maxine(Showing the boy a tennis ball) Want the ball boy you want it? Then go fetch Max go fetch the ball boy.
The boy let the ball fly past him and Maxine shooke her head tisking the boys ability not to get excited as a dog and not to play fetch.
Maxine(Pulling a chain from under her shirt) Just remember boy you asked for this.
The boy was Trent Wilkinson and Maxine's bully before she palled around with Tater and Skwirely.
Maxine(Sneering) I do hope you have canine hearing Trent because if you do I feel sorry for you.
Before what Maxine said could sink in for Trevor Maxine blew on a dog whistle Trevor's ears throbbed in pain with Maxine sneering grabbing a rolled up newspaper.
Maxine(Slapping Trevor's nose with the newspaper) Bad boy bad Max it's about time you acted more like a puppy and less like a human with poseable thumbs.
Trevor moaned in pain as Maxine blew the whistle again giggling madly.
Maxine: There now if you're not going to listen the paper and the whistle are what you get.
Trevor(Rubbing his ears) Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww did you have to blow so hard?
Maxine(Beaming) I didn't blow that hard only a true doggy could have heard that.
Trevor gulped as Skwirely's shadow swallowed him and she giggled maniacally waving the dog costume in front of Trevor.
Maxine(Dancing around Trevor) Soon you'll be my little Max and Gidget will have a playmate and hopefully a mate one day.
Skwirely(Beaming) That's what we're hoping for.
Maxine(Holding Trevor down) I hope you did everything you wanted to do as a human.
Trevor: Wait if you make me a dog then you'll have nobody to torture or bully you.
Maxine(Making a dumb face) DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's kind of the idea idiot.
Trevor: But everyone needs a bully to live I mean without one you could die.
Maxine(Walking around Trevor) Nice try but bullies don't make people live.
Skwirely giggled evilly and wiggled her fingers Trevor's clothes floating off of him.
Skwirely(Yelling) IF THERE ARE ANY HEROES NOW'S THE TIME TO SHOW YOURSELVES IF NOT THEN I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!
Nigel Uno emerged from the shadows a gumball gun pointed at Skwirely his finger steady and his eye's determined.
Nigel(Mimicing Skwirely) If there are any heroes now's the time to show yourselves if not then i suggest you leave immediate-.
Nigel was cut off finding him also with no clothes on and his newest ex Rachel Mckenzie beaming down at him.
Rachel: Mimicing people isn't very nice Nigey maybe I should teach you some manners.
Rachel stretched her fingers put and colorful lightning shot Nigel catching him off guard.
Rachel(Levitating) See I warned you about hurting me but you didn't listen and now you're going to have to suffer the consequences.
Nigel thrived in pain as his body shrank and Rachel laughed evilly knowing Nigel was becoming his nightmare come true a young girl.
Rachel: Looks like Harvey and I will have a little sister to torture me more than Harvey because I will definitely have a bond with my little sis.
Nigel grew into a plush lion costume with working tail and all sorts of smoke surrounding it Rachel knew as discovery smells.
Rachel(Tapping her foot in front of Nigel) There now let's get formally introduced with a spa day just like Stacy and Candace' on Phineas and Ferb.
Nigel(Moaning) Nooooooooooooo wait I'm still a little boy.
Rachel(Snuggling Nigel) Not for long little sis.
Nigel screamed as Rachel doused him in perfume cackling evilly with Skwirely beaming down at Maxine's prey.
Maxine(Holding Trevor down) Enough talk Skwirely dress up Max for Gidget and I.
Skwirely(Forcing the costume on Trevor) It'd be my pleasure Maxxy.
Trevor howled in pain and suddenly saw he had paws, a black nose, a pink tongue, white and brown fur, and he could communicate with Gidget.
Maxine(Grabbing Trevor's collar) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww look they already like each other. It's a good thing we're neighbors right Wirely.
Skwirely(Throwing her arm aound Maxine) Right Maxxy and Tate being right next door is just frosting on the torture cake.
Maxine and Skwirely cackled and Nigel gulped having no idea what Rachel had in store for him.
Well that's it for now so R&R and I'll write more soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story