Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Diary of Serena Holstrain

The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield it.

by rosesfallatmyfeet 2 reviews

What will happen the next few days? Is Serena Pregnant?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 298 words

0Unrated
We waited the next couple days and I took a pregnancy test. Gerard was outside the bathroom door, pacing. He was just as nervous as I was. i took the test and waited. Positive. I walked out of the bethroom and Gerard stopped. I nodded. He hugged me and I said "we need a doctor".
That night, we had a bonfire. i told gerard that I was cold and he panicked, figuring that that couldn't be good for the baby. He gave me his jacket and hugged me, so i'd stay warm. When I lauged, he gave me a dirty look.
"Dude, what's up with you? I know she's your girl and I know she's cold, but so am I and I'm your brother!" Mikey said, sounding jealous and irritated.
"Shut up, Uncle Mikey." I said, smiling.
"What did you just call me?" he asked.
"Uncle Mikey." I replied.
"Oh my God." Ray looked stunned.
Mikey looked like he was ready to vomit. Everyone else clapped.We just grinned.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I know I know....BOO!! IT'S SHORT!!
Well i'ma quote gerard here- you can cry all you want to I don't-BOO HOO-care how much you invest yourself in me!

Well ok in my stories I care aalittle but I have to get up at 6 and it's late (for getting up at 6 for me) so I'ma go to bed...but a good thing about tommorrow I gte to spend the day with my football player!! YAYNESS!!!
note I got my hair cut today! I have bangs now and I look like way older than I really am and i have these sunglasses and when I put them on i look just like Gerard-it's scary I'll be back...Momnday maybe-fir5st day of school!!
Wish me luck
I love y'all!!!
Cec
Sign up to rate and review this story