Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Dawn of Time

Weather

by Cassidy 1 review

A little trip

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 398 words

0Unrated
N are you going to tell Jay and the others? Mivarnda asked. No way do we need an hour of explaining. Narcissia leafed through the big stack of books and scrolls. There's got to be a scroll around here. The scrolls unlock themselves when it's time. Melissia hid behind a pillow. Just as everyone expected she blew up in anger. I KNOW YOU STUPID LITTLE TOAD YOU DON'T NEED TO REMIND ME! Mivarnda sighed. Get ready for the math test. She pushed a book in front of her twin.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Narcissia closed her locker. Mr.Soileh gave a wicked test right? Theresa looked at the tired fairy. Then Mr.Suez started the after school clean-up. Ares wants an..... Extra training class got it. Narcissia read his mind. Thanks Zeus.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After training Neil claimed the bathroom. Look what Mr.Soileh wrote on my test. Narcissia took a sheet of paper from her bag. B-. Isn't that pretty good for you? Sasha asked. You usually get Fs. Brena added. No this! Your anwser to question five was three hundred off. Everyone tried not to laugh. NO! Please work on your fractions. Narcissia gave a strangled cry of anger. You forgot that 2+2 is 4 not 5! Cassandra laughed. HEY! Sorry girl but that's just what's written on the test. 2plus 2 multipled by 15 minus 3 and multipled by 33 is not infinity plus one you can't talk. It's 1881.Everyone roared with laughter. THIS YOU LITTLE WARTS! The laughter died down immediatly. Warts! Neil screamed cheacking his face. When he put away his mirror Narcissia yelled. This ugly face that once was clear be sure to put a worse wart here! Then she slapped Neil. Where she slapped a big wart appered. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Neil screamed take it away! Only this time! Narcissia muttered. Good-bye.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have another mission for you guys. Cronos has taken over the weather. Good luck. Narcissia work well with Neil. Herry flew the plane to Japan.Look twin twisters! Neil screamed. Then the door opened and Neil was blown out. Oh I hate that idiot! Then Narcissia jumped out to grab Neil. But when she grabbed him he kept on hitting her. Neil this is for your own good. She slapped him and made him unconsissess. Then Herry flew the plane over and Narcissia spread her wings and flew in. After they landed jay looked at the mountains. We have a new big challenge.
Sign up to rate and review this story