Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Dawn of Time

Return of the nymphs

by Cassidy 0 reviews

jdglfakdhflaidkhfaoilehfa;oiehf;a

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-21 - Updated: 2006-08-22 - 514 words

0Unrated
Great, first day of school. Theresa yawned. Where ya going. Neil fliked his spoon at the rulers. We're going with you guys. Cloria said fixing her make-up. How. Odie was almost sleeping at the table. Simple meomery spell never hurt anyone. Mivarnda opened an invisable door. Now where is that heavy sleeper. Hera let you instore that!Atlanta stared at the door. Yup with a paking spell we packed our dorms inside a handbag. That's cool. Archie muttered. Suddenly screaming filled the room. Then Mivarnda appered pulling a kicking and screaming Narcissia into the room. She sleeps through anything. Sasha stared. What. Jay looked at her. Yes she can sleep through an alarm that wakes us all up and once she slept through an fire alarm two feet above her head! Narcissia finally gave up and she grabbed an apple and twirled. Then her p.j.s turned into normal jeans and a long sleeved shirt in colbalt blue. Has anyone seen my mascara? Kara interupped.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During math class Narcissia fell asleep on her test book but she didn't make a sound. Mivarnda woke her up by hitting her on the head with her text book. Later the teacher gave them a pop quiz. No matter the bad grades Narcissia usually got and how much she disliked the subjest she scored an A- and the fairy Helenor failed. At lunch she finally admitted that she got an F. Happy. She asked. Of course we are. Mivarnda smirked. That means... After she said that Narcissia screamed PUNISHMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because she had the loudest voice in the universe everyone coubn't stand it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't understand! Cronos yelled at Darkar why can't you capture the titans. You and your sisters have
the best reputation in the galaxy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miss.Hera? I have to talk to you. Narcissia entered Hera's ofice. If it's about Cron.. No. Narcissia interupped.Go on. Hera looked at the fairy.You see I got this medallion in the weird dreams I was having. And? It came from Brendania. Narcissia you have tons of things from Brendania. But says Narcissia, Mivarnda, Eva, Danya, Kallie, Adreneline, Clorissia, Violet, Ellia , Bryona, Daphinie, Pheonix, Nicole and Malastine. Your family. Hera looked at the medallion. Nicole and Malastine are your parents. But who is Daphinie, Danya and Kallie. The three older sisters that died saving us. Narcissia looked at Hera. Go tell the others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Narcissia told the fairies Cassandra said. Well you can't ask them for anwsers cause they're dead. Thy're nymphs. Mivarnda corrected. When magical beings die saving another their spirits live on. Yes. Three beautiful girls floated down all glowing yellow. Daphinie, Danya, Kallie. Narcissia gasped. we can't stay in the upper world for long then we'll return to the underworld. Danya said. We came to tell you one thing. Kallie looked around. Then they all started to fade. You can turn Pheonix and the others good then you can bring the life back to Bredania and us too.But remember you don't have long. Daphinie smiled at the twins then they disappered back into the underworld.
Sign up to rate and review this story