Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 23

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 23

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 903 words

0Unrated
Chapter 23




Laura's POV


"2 minutes to show," Charlie walked passed, as I walked over to Joe, as he sat on a box playing with his guitar.
"Hey," I fumbled with my hands.
"Hi," he mumbled not looking up.
"This would be easier without you looking at me, but i dont think easy will make it better,"
"I go on in less then a minute, rather not do this," he went to stand.
"Im trying to say sorry,"
"Sorry doesnt fix anything," he turned the other way, walking away from me and onto stage.
"I didnt say it did," I mumbled, picking Alla up, walking towards the exit.
"Where you think you're going its show time come watch with me," Stacey turned me around.
"Stacey.."
"Shush!" she put her hand to her mouth dancing to the music. I sighed, my eyes fixated on him. If it woulda been anyother concert, or any other night he woulda looked my direction a million times, but not tonight he was completely focused on the crowd. I guess that's a good thing.
"Here," I looked up taking the drink from Cole.
"What is it??" I turned to him.
"Its a test! you gonna pass it or fail it?" he yelled to me.
"Which is which?" I yelled back at him.
"That is up to you," he shook his head, I looked back out to the stage. I was depressed, what could I say? I tipped the glass to my lips, downing it in a second, "YEAH!" he yelled at me, grabbing my hand. He was tipsy, in 20 minutes. That was Cole for you, "You couldnt drink 100 shots faster then me," he challenged as I sat in the chair next to him.
"What's the bet?" I asked.
"Hmm I win you break up with your boyfriend, and we reconnect, you know like old times," he smirked. I nodded.
"And if I win, you gotta make out with Matt," he thought about it for a few minutes, sticking his hand out.
"Im gonna win so its on," he smiled.
"You keep thinking that," I nodded as we both downed the first shot. I looked passed the screaming fans and mosh pit to the stage, depression hitting more, I quickly took another shot. It'll feel better in a little bit.



Stacey's POV



"Where is she?" Joe asked as we walked to the dressing room.
"She's with Cole," he nodded opening the door.
"After party?" Matt asked walking in behind us.
"Im good," Pete sat in one of the chairs pulling Mirah on his lap.
"Yeah, I think we all just wanna crash," Patrick answered, as Andy and Joe nodded in agreement.
"Allright, Stace you up for it??" I was about to say no, then I looked over seeing Pete and Mirah kissing.
"Yeah Im up for it,"
"Allright! Cole and Laura downstairs, betting, this should be interesting, wanna watch before we head over?"
"Betting? damn not again, those two dont ever bet right," I mumbled looking over at Joe.
"What are they betting?" he asked.
"Dont know, but in 100 shots we'll know, and we can all bet its gonna be awesome those two dont play around...unless its with each others bodies" I hit Matt in the stomach, grabbing his arm.
"Lets go," I dragged him out of the dressing room, "Are you out of your mind?? Joe is Laura's boyfriend,"
"Shit," he mumbled, "Want me to go fix it?" he asked.
"No lets go," I grabbed his arm pulling him.



Joe's POV



"That didnt sound to good man, you allright?"
"Yeah, it wouldnt be the first time," I looked up at Patrick for a minute looking down again.
"You arent gonna stop her?" Pete pulled away from Mirah.
"She's your sister Pete, arent you gonna stop her?" I asked walking towards the door.
"Its not my relationship on the line,"
"The line has been crossed, and about to be earsed, Im not gonna make a scene," I shook my head walking out of the dressing room. I didnt stop until I reached a cab, getting in, telling the driver where to go. I leaned back against the seat sighing. A little while later the cab stopped in front of Matt's place, I paid the driver, then pulled the key given earlier out of my pocket. Walked to the door opening it. Looking straight ahead at the darkness, I headed to the bathroom. I placed my hands on either side of the sink, exhaling, looking in the mirror. I blinked once and tears escaped. I shouldnt have tried to get her to stop, drinking is what she does, its what she'll do probably until she dies. And I was stupid enough to think that I could be her sheild against pain, instead of shot after shot. I grazed my hand over my cheeks, turning on the shower, pulling off my shirt. Tonight was her last chance, the drinking I could get passed tonight, but cheating, or almost cheating.. I wouldnt be able to get passed that. I closed my eyes letting the water run down my face, mixing with tears.




Patrick's POV


"Should we really watch this?" I asked Andy as we sat in the crowd surronding Laura and Cole.
"Well I think we're the only ones that can save what's left of that perfect relationship we looked up to," he shrugged.
"Whhooo!!" the crowd yelled as Cole took the last shot.
Sign up to rate and review this story