Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Stubborn Love

Selfish Roy

by LoveEdElric 3 reviews

Jean has known that Roy and Riza have had feelings for each other, but are to stupid to admit it...so know he needs Fullmetals help in getting the two together. But another question is, will he eve...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Cain Fury, Edward Elric, Heymans Breda, Jean Havoc, Maes Hughes, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 718 words

0Illiterate
A/N: I want to thank Link for reviewing, unlike the rest of you ungrateful brats (jk), but really guys, do you not understand the meaning of R.E.V.I.E.W.????

I don't own FullMetal Alchemist, otherwise it would have been EdxWinry, RoyxRiza, RosexAlphonse, DennyxMaria, SchiezkaxHavoc right from the beginning because I LOVE romance!
*******
It was the perfect morning...everything was beautiful. The sun was shinning down on the Colonel and his Lieutenant, warming them, as they sat down next to tree. They had the perfect view as well. The small pond was a distance off, the sun shimmering off of it as ducks swam happily by.

Now Mustang did not intend to find Havoc a girlfriend...he was being a little selfish on his part, and he knew it. But this was the perfect way to finally be alone with the woman he admired so much, Riza Hawkeye. He loved how she could order him around (which is funny since he is her commanding officer), strike fear into the hearts of-well-anybody (with the exceptions of the homunculi), and for having a deadly accurate aim with a gun.

"Riza, it's such a beautiful day..."
"Yes, it is, sir" she said
"Please feel free to call me by my name..."
"I'll keep that in mind, Mustang" she replied with a snicker
"Now, your just teasing me he said with his famous cocky grin.
"You know it sir"
_______

"Aww, Ed don't they look cute?"
"Well, not Colonel Shit-head..."
"You know what I meant" Jean sighed softly...now he was losing it...he was starting to sound like the crazed picture taking father.
"Anyway, there's gonna be a change in plan..."
"What?!? After I went reviewing it seven times with you!"
"Well, yeah. Lets make this short sweet and simple, me, hungry...bye"
"But-but what am I supposed to do??" Havoc whined.
"Make sure they spot you, ask them how their doing...tail them, make sure they do something romantic...oh, I'm having Maes help you (I told him about the plan a while ago), good luck, and don't do something dumb" Edward said as Hughes came stalking up towards Jean...

"When you grow an inch" Jean smirked 'Oh, wait did I just insult myself?'
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT THAT A GRAIN OF SAND IS BIGGER THAN ME???!!??"
"Boys, settle down" Hughes said happily "Now who wants to see a picture of my lovely Alicia?" Jean sweat-dropped as pink hearts sprung up....


"Ok, I think we should perhaps find Schiezka...see if she had an interest in Havoc...."Riza trailed off.
"Well, before we do that, can we do something...maybe, just the two of us?"
"Roy, are you referring to a date?"
"Possibly" Roy said with a rather small voice, taking a deep breath...she was going to say no he just knew it...or maybe if he was lucky he'd be shot. Then his pride wouldn't suffer as much.
"I'll have to consider it"
What was that? It wasn't a yes, but it certainly a no either, maybe I do have a chance! And NO bullets!!! He thought and gave a sheepish grin.
"Oh, and don't think that I'm like the little slutty whores you date..."
"I wouldn't dream of it" he said truthfully as he stared into her beautiful deep, rich reddish-brown eyes. Hawkeye was blushing slightly as she peered into his dark onyx ones. He continued to bore into her, trying to get past the exterer of the black orbs and try to pry into the very depths of her soul. But before he could move, speak, or even think none-other than Maes Hughes and Jean Havoc walked up to them, "Hey guys...We're not interrupting something are we? Hughes asked raising an eyebrow.

Riza tried to control her blush, and attempted to pale her face as well as gain her clam demeanor once more. Roy felt slightly disappointed, but hid the fact fairly well. He almost had the chance to kiss her...damn Hughes..Havoc...

A/N: Sorry but I'm gonna have to leave it there....Its late and I'm tired...Please REVIEW!! And thank you if you do.

I'm only gonna add a new chapter if ONE person REVIEWS! Please, just ONE person, and I'll give you guys what you want!
Sign up to rate and review this story