Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "Yeah It's Cool, I'll Be Okay ..."

Chapter 8

by The-Nerd-Extremist 0 reviews

Chapter 8

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2016-06-23 - 811 words - Complete

0Unrated
NEWS HEADLINES: TWENTY ONE PILOTS RELEASE THEIR LATEST ALBUM “BLURRYFACE AND GO ON THE EMOTIONAL ROAD SHOW WORLDWIDE TOUR!

Tyler was happy. He was touring again and with his even bigger Clique all supporting his band.

Josh was happy. He was touring again with his husband. And Blurryface was the rarest of occurrences at night now.

Tyler could sleep better at night because Blurryface had seemingly given up and disappeared.

Josh found that his sleeping patterns were also improving because Tyler didn’t have to focus on making himself sleep. He could focus now on helping keep Josh asleep for longer than two hours at a time. Tyler would sing or hum soft tunes and slowly rub Josh’s back and it would make Josh fall asleep again when he woke up.

NEWS HEADLINES: TWENTY ONE PILOTS AUSTRALIA SHOWS SELL OUT SECONDS AFTER THE TICKETS GO ON SALE!

Tyler was happy. His music dream was coming together and his fan base loved his new music. And Josh was with him.

Josh was happy. He could watch Tyler’s lifelong dreams come to fruit. He could be with his husband and take on the world together.

NEWS HEADLINES: TWENTY ONE PILOTS SONG “STRESSED OUT” MAKES #1 WORLDWIDE!

Tyler was happy. “Stressed Out” was a number one hit and it was attracting even more fans, making the Clique grow together. Josh was with him.

Josh was happy. Tyler’s work had really paid off and their song was top of the world.

NEWS HEADLINES: TWENTY ONE PILOTS SONG “RIDE” TAKES THE WORLD BY STORM!

Tyler was happy. A few months after “Stressed Out” went viral their song “Ride” hit the top of the charts too. And their tour was going well.

Josh was happy. His personal favourite song on their album had taken the world. The tour was amazing.

NEWS HEADLINES: TWENTY ONE PILOTS SONG “HEATHENS” LEAKED!

Tyler was happy. Their tour was over and each show was bigger and better than the last. And his sneaky leak of their song “Heathens” had really made the fans happy.

Josh was happy. Their tour was a huge success and the fans were ecstatic and went wild when they leaked “Heathens”.

NEWS HEADLINES: TWENTY ONE PILOTS SONG “HEATHENS” TO BE IN THE UPCOMING MOVIE “SUICIDE SQUAD”!

Tyler was happy. “Heathens” was going to be used in “Suicide Squad”, his favourite DC Comics related movie to come out.

Josh was happy. “Suicide Squad” was coming out soon and he couldn’t wait to watch it! Oh and also “Heathens” was in there too.

NEWS HEADLINES: TWENTY ONE PILOTS ANNOUNCE NEW TOUR!

Tyler was happy. It was their wedding anniversary and they decided to do another tour again and on the 14th of February they were going to play another hometown show in the same venue as when they got married. They were going to make it the biggest and best gig the world had ever seen.

Josh was happy. They were celebrating their anniversary by touring again and making a special gig on the 14th of February in their hometown. Nothing could be sweeter.

NEWS HEADLINES: TWENTY ONE PILOTS SHOW DESTROYED!

Their show was perfect. Everything went as planned. They did the confetti cannons and the fans loved it all. The soaked it all in and were absolutely amazed by the performance.

However not everybody in the world was a fan.

Not everybody in the world believed that love takes all forms. Not everybody in the world agreed with their marriage. Not everybody agreed that it was okay for a man and another man to be wedded under God’s supervision.

Not everybody wanted the anniversary to be perfect. Some people wanted to crash it. Some people wanted to destroy it. Some people wanted to leave it burning.

NEWS HEADLINES: TWENTY ONE PILOTS CONCERT DEATH TOLL SOARS!

Some people wanted to purge the venue of supporters. Some people wanted to kill those who believed that this was okay and that they should be allowed to get married.

Some people decided that if no one was going to listen to them then they would take matters into their own hands. Some people decided to meet with other likeminded individuals. Some people decided to make a plan. Some people decided to act upon the plan and carry out the deeds spoken and agreed upon in that meeting.

Some people decided it was time to go and visit the venue. Some people decided that it was time.

NEWS HEADLINES: TWENTY ONE PILOTS BAND MEMBERS TYLER JOSEPH DUN AND JOSHUA DUN JOSEPH CONFIRMED DEAD!

Some people succeeded that day.

But they also failed their mission.


"Yeah, it's cool, I'll be okay"
I felt your pain wash over me
I dry your eyes and hide my shakes
I hate that look that's on your face
This is not the end for us
Sign up to rate and review this story