Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 28

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 28

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-26 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 730 words

0Unrated
so i found this really addicting game. Its called hogwartslive.com its amazing i think yall should play...but here is your update sorry i was to lazy to space it out so enjoy


Chapter 28

Stacey's POV

Looking around I noticed I was back in my hell. I was rocking, looking down I saw my baby in my arms. Oh god he was as beatiful as I remembered. Oh how I miss him. I started to sing to him 'hush little baby don't say a word momma's gonna buy you a mocking bird' I closed my eyes and opened them again I was crying this time looking down, the baby in my arms was dead. I awoke with a start hitting my head on the bunk above me. I whipped the tears from my eyes. getting up I noticed everyone was asleep and laura was in my bed. I knew she could sleep on the top bunk! How dare she tell me no. I walked back into the back room curling up on the couch. I never wanted to have that dream again. It was bad enough having to live through it. "you ok?" I looked over seeing pete standing in the door way. You could tell he had just woken up. "no" I whispered pulling the blanket tighter around me. He walked over sitting down next to me. "whats wrong?" "a nightmare" I whispered laying my head on my arms. "nightmares arent real they cant hurt you" he said softly, pulling me into his arms. I shook my head lifting it to meet his eyes "this nightmare was real."

Pete's POV

I closed my eyes bracing myself for what I was about to learn. "want to tell me about it?" I asked softly. "no. you will hate me if I do" she said laying her head on my chest playing with my clandestine chain. I pushed her back making her look me in the eye's "you can never do ANYTHING to make me hate you" She laughed harshly shaking her head "you will, because I couldn't stop him from killing our baby" I sighed looking down "I wonder what he would've looked like" I said sofly playing with her hair. "he was so beatiful. His eyes were just like yours" my heart stopped at her words. "you actually had the baby?" I asked snapping my head up. "I thought you miscarried" She started crying again shaking her head. Oh god! She was alone and had to deal with that no wonder she changed. "what was his name?" I asked softly pulling her against me "Peter Chase" I felt the anger and hurt build up in me. That man not only took the woman I loved but also my son. "he was only a week old" she cried against me "he killed him. He killed our baby boy. I wanted to stop him I tried so hard! I watched him die in my arms." Sobs shook her body against mine. I held her close as our tears fell. We held each other crying ourselves to sleep.

Laura's POV

The next morning I was woken by the bus coming to a stop. "we're here" I heard fred call. Jumping down off of the bunk I noticed I was the last one to wake. And everyone had already gone in except Patrick. Glad to know they were going to wake me! "lets go shorty" patrick laughed hold his arm open to me. "hey! I'm not that short" I pouted walking up to him. "yeah but you're shorter than me so that makes you short!" I stuck my tongue out at him and jumped off the bus. "don't do it unless you gonna use it" he called to my retreating form. I paused for a moment before turning around sticking my tongue out again. "Oh you just wait" he grinned running after me. I screamed trying to get to the dressing room before him. "hide me!" I squeled running behind andy. "oh no! I'm not getting into this" he said holding his hands up in surrender. I ignored him grabbing his arms and turning him to shield myself from patrick. "hey! I warned you" Patrick laughed pushing andy to the side and tackling me to the ground. "NO!" I laughed as his fingers attacked mysides. "RAPE" he instantly backed off. "hahaha I win!"
Sign up to rate and review this story