Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 29

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 29

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-26 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 1187 words

0Unrated
Chapter 29




Laura's POV


"Only cause you play dirty," he mumbled sitting down, "I'll get you back dont worry,"
"Uh huh you do that," I sat down looking around, "You guys know where Alla is?" I asked realizing I didnt take her off the bus. Patrick and Andy looked up, nodding, Pete and Stacey sat in the corner not even answering. I got up again, opening the door stepping out of the dressing room, shoving my hands into hoodies, quickly taking them out as I fell the floor.
"You never watch where your going," I looked up seeing Joe, Alla under his arm, his other one stuck out to help me up. I didnt take it, standing up, I brushed my hands off.
"I watch where Im going all the time,"
"And that's why doors, and walls love meeting you," he smiled, I looked away, rolling my eyes, "That was suppose to be funny," he mumbled.
"Sorry I didnt think it was," I turned to open the dressing room door to walk back inside.
"Walk with me?" I heard him mumble.
"Why?" I turned asking.
"I dont know, I gotta have a reason to want to walk with you?" I nodded, following behind him, I shoved my hands in my hoodie, looking at the ground as I walked, "I thought you watched where you were going?" I looked up as he spoke.
"I do," we walked around the entire place, we stopped entering the seating area.
"Watch the other bands do sound check?" he mumbled pointing. I nodded, we sat in the third row watching the opening bands do soundcheck. I hated sitting here with him not saying anything, which is rather funny because that was the one thing I wanted to do, was just sit there with him not saying anything, so I guess I should reword it, I hate sitting here with him knowing he's upset with me. I looked to the side where he was sitting as a couple fans that got to get in for soundcheck ran over.
"Oh my god!" the girl yelled, "I love you soo much!!" I watch Joe smile as sayying thanks taking her paper and pen signing an autograph for her, "Is that your puppy??" she asked pointing to Alla, who was lying under Joe's chair.
"More hers then mine but yeah," he answered.
"Aww, she's soo adorable, thank you!" she smiled running back over to her friends.
"Sorrry," he looked to me as I looked back at the stage.
"For what?" I asked.
"Interupption.."
"Its not like we were talking or anything, she didnt interuppt a thing," I shrugged, swingging my feet back and forth against the floor.
"We dont have to talk, just to sit here and be together,"
"You're enjoying this right now?"
"Sitting here with you, and not fighting yes,"
"Wonderfull," I mumbled.
"what?"
"Nothing, Im glad that you can sit there in content being pissed at me," I looked at him for a second.
"Would you rather I walk around here all depressed? like your doing?"
"Im not acting depressed,"
"You're not talking, or smiling or even holding her up thats being depressed its not you,"
"Sorry for not doing everything the way you like it, im not exactly overjoyed at the moment, i screwed up, i dont really think I should be acting like everythings normal when its not,"
"So this is how its pretty much gonna be unless I take you baack?"
"My happiness doesnt rely on whether you take me back, but it pushes it along, until i have a proper answer as to where we stand, im not gonna mess anything up," I got up going to walk away.
"Why are you leaving?" he asked.
"Because,"
"So we cant have a calm conversation about this?" he stood, when I didnt say anything, he went on, "Normally, people take advantage of how calmly we were just talking about this, especially when two people are fighting, what if walking away right now messes it all up,"
"I dont really wanna talk about our relationship here, theres tons of people around,"
"That's the point, it keeps it calm and controlled," he sat back down looking at the chair next to him, "You gonna sit back down and keep talking to me?" he asked after a moment. I looked from him to the chair a couple times.




Pete's POV



"Smile.." I mumbled closing the book I was reading. I looked over at her and she was, "Now dont let that smile leave your face," I smiled as I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket.
"Your not gonna answer her?" she asked seeing Mirah's name as I looked at my phone.
"Not right now, Im hanging with you, right now you're more important,"
"How sweet, but call her back and talk to her, Ive heard your phone like four times this morning, she must need to talk to you about something,"
"Its good, I can talk to her later, I tolf you right now you're more important,"
"Okay," she shrugged. I flipped my phone open, selecting camera and turning it to us.
"Smile," I whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek, snapping the picture, "Picture perfect," I laughed looking at the picture.
"Wonderfull, thanks for catching me off guard,"
"Anytime," I nodded saving the picture and shoving the phone back into my pocket, "You called and checked on Bell recently?"
"Yeah she's fine,"




Stacey's POV


Sitting here, just laughing and being somewhat normal with him was perfect. I missed this, his laughing and joking. I missed the way we were. The only thing that seemed to being tying us together right now was our baby. Since he was happy with Mirah. I reached in his pocket grabbing his phone flipping it open. "Give me that," He laughed getting up and running towards me.
"Its picture perfect," I laughed as he ran into me pinning me against the wall.
"Now that's picture perfect!" Patrick yelled at us, smiling from behind the camera.
"I love the camera, but you have the worse timing," Pete laughed, he then turned to me, "My phone.."
"Now its my phone," I tried to get away from him, but he started to tickle me bringing me to the floor in a laughing fit, "OKAY!," I laughed putting his phone on the floor. He kept on tickling me, tears poured from my eyes, as I pleaded for him to stop.
"Want me to stop??" he laughed, still tickling me.
"YES!" after a moment he did.
"Teach you to take my phone," he nodded getting up, shoving the phone back in his pocket sticking his hand out.
"10 minutes to show time, where's Joe?" Charlie walked in looking at us.
"We dont know, havent seen Laura in a while either," Patrick answered.
"Maybe there making up,"
"Ew," Pete mumbled, pulling me to my feet, I laughed at his face.
"Someone needs to find him," we nodded as Charlie walked out.
"I'll find them," I mumbled, walking to the door, just as I went to walk out, Dirty walked in. "Good thing Im leaving,"
Sign up to rate and review this story