Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 30

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 30

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-26 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 707 words

0Unrated
Chapter 30

Laura's POV

Today is March 17th and you know what that means? Its St. Patrick's Day!

"where's my green hoodie?" pete called from the back of the bus. Everyone yelled they didn't know except stacey, who was sitting on her bunk above me with her legs hanging off the side. I looked up at her to see her smiling.

"do you know where it is?" I laughed raising an eyebrow. She gave me the 'are you that stupid look' hahaha she was WEARING his hoodie.

"Pete! I found it" I called to the back of the bus. He ran up holding his hand out for the hoodie "where?" I shook my head pointing to stacey.

I laughed as he pulled her down and they wrestled for the hoodie. Ahh kids will be kids.

"Hey Patrick! Today's your day" I grinned sitting down on his lap. He pinched me lightly.

"HEY!" I pouted crossing my arms. "you're not wearing green" he said simply shrugging. I flipped him off showing him my green nail polish.

"oh! I'm sorry" he looked past me biting his bottom lip. "dude you didn't" I turned to see what he was talking about.

"oh god pete!" he had dyed his hair a bright green.

"blame the brat she wont give me my hoodie." He laughed shrugging "besides does it look THAT bad?" Andy walked in stopping short

"dude get a hat, a cane and a pot of gold and you could pass as a leprecon. i mean your short enough and all" I tried so hard not to laugh but I failed.

"don't leprecons have RED hair" he snarled growling at andy. "not today they don't" Pete flipped him off before scanning the rest of us.

"why the hell do you all have green on! I want to pinch someone" he pouted throwing himself down into a chair. The bus suddenly stopped and charlie walked on."Lets go boys"

"I'm not a boy" I spat standing up off of Patrick's lap. "fine. Lets go children" man he is such an asshole and he's NOT wearing green!

"OH CHARLIE" I shared a look with my brother before we pounced.

"YOU BITCHES" he yelled as we pinched him. "Which one of you pinched my ass"

"Pete! What have I told you about pinching asses" Stacey said with a straight face putting her hands on her hips.

"Not to do it unless its yours?" he asked cocking his head to the side.


Stacey's POV

"exactly! Does charlie's ass look like mine?" It took everything in me to keep a straight face. He walked over to me turning me around. "nope your's isnt as flat"

"Are you telling me I have a fat ass?" I crossed my arms across my chest glaring at him.

"nope! I love your ass" he grinned throwing his arm around my shoulder and guiding me off the bus. i suddenly grew serious "did you call mirah back yet?" he was about to respond but was interrupted by dirty running towars us

"HEY!" he yelled stopping short once he reached the small group. "I don't mean to steal the girls" he paused a minute "wait yes I do. I love the ladies but that's not the point I need them" he grinned to the boys grabbing both me and laura pulling us to a room back stage.

"so I have an idea and you two get to help me pull off my idea" he grinned before throwing customes at us.

"DIRTY! I'm NOT wearing this" I yelled holding up green fish net stockings.

"what the hell?" laura mummbled showing me the green cropped shirt. Oh god. We are going to look like hookers.

Getting dressed we hid until we heard the boys go on stage. We didn't even get to wish them luck. And hell they are going to need it now.

"you ready?" dirty smiled handing us water guns filled with green water and green silly string. He himself had four large green confetti cannons. If you couldn't guess by now we were going to attack the boys on stage.

"oh they are going to kill us." I grinned to laura. She smile back holding up her gun

"happy st. patrick's day"
Sign up to rate and review this story