Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 31

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 31

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-26 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 1442 words

0Unrated
Chapter 31




Stacey's POV


Patrick stopped in the middle of song, as Pete and Joe used their guitars as sheilds, screaming at us. Andy sat looking around, after having a bucket of water poured on the top of his head. Some how in the mist of attacking them, the guitars got thrown to the side and it was a tug a war over water guns. I screamed being picked up by Patrick, as Pete stole my water gun. The crowd was going wild. Patrick put me down, only to be tackled by Dirty. I put my hands up trying to block the green water that was being shot at me. He put the gun down quickly grabbing my hand as lost my foot, stepping back off the stage. We sat there laughing, "You allright??" he yelled to me. I nodded, getting up. It was pure crazyness, on stage and in the crowd, as Pete turned the water guns on the fans. They loved it. I felt my hand be grabbed, and I was dragged to the side of the stage by Laura. We smiled as Dirty joined us and Charlie gave us disapproving looks. It took a little bit longer for the boys to calm down and get into singing but once Patrick stepped up to the mike and Pete and Joe threw the water guns out to the crowd they were back into the song, they had been interuppted on a while earlier.
"You drinking tonight??" I turned to Laura as the boys performed their last song. She shook her head.
"I dont wanna make him even more pissed at me,"
"So what are you gonna sit back and watch??"
"Im gonna try and talk to him, again.. for the millionth time," She sighed.



Laura's POV


I walked through the crowd, we'd been at this after party for a couple hours and I was bored, Stacey was forcing Pete to dance with her, she was pretty much wasted yet again. Andy and Patrick chilled in a corner recording everyone. And Joe... who know where he was. I finally got through the crowd spotting him at the bar. He was talking to a girl. I guess pay back had to come sooner or later. He turned seeing me, waving me over. A second later before I started walking over the girl left. "Having fun?" he whispered in my ear, as I sat on the bar stool next to him.
"I guess, you having fun?"
"Im having a fucking blast," he laughed downing the rest of his beer, "You drinking??" he turned to me, as he ordered another. I shook my head, "Oh come on, its party night," he pushed one of the beers over to me, "No one's stopping you," he mumbled.
"You're stopping me, maybe you've drank to much to remember but drinking is off limits to me," I pushed it back to him.
"Im not stoppping you, im telling you here drink it!" he yelled over the music, "Come on, drink it, dont let it go to waste," he pushed it into my hand, "Im not gonna be mad, look at me im wasted, drink with me," he nudged me. I shook my head putting it down.
"Im not gonna be yelled at tomorrow,"
"Im not gonna yell, drink it!" I bit my bottom lip, dealing with him like this would be easier if i was drunk to. I didnt think about it another second drinking the beer, "hah YES!" he yelled, laughing.



Patrick's POV


"There the worse match right now," I nudged Andy, pointing to Joe and Laura.
"Whatever makes them stop fighting, they can drink every night if it helps," Andy shrugged, "Gonna call Ana and Jordan be back," he yelled to me getting up. Pete walked over, Stacey attached to his arm.
"Im not dancing with you anymore," Pete yelled, "Sit," he pointed to the spot next to me, "You know where Laura is??" he yelled, I took a sip out of my soda pointing to the bar, "What the fuck are they doing??"
"Drink their pains away, instead of just fixing them together," I shrugged as Stacey lay her head in my lap, "Hello," I looked down at her.
"Will you dance with me??" she asked.
"Nah, but you can lay right there, I wont shoot you for that," I laughed.
"Petey I wanna dance!!" She jumped up, taking a drink off a tray that one of the waitress were bringing around, she downed it in a couple seconds, before grabbing Pete's hand dragging him back out to the dance floor.



Pete's POV


I stood there as Stacey danced in front of me. I pulled my phone out of my pocket as I felt it vibrate, seeing Mirah's name across it, I closed it quickly as Stacey tried to take it.
"Mirah??" She yelled in my ear.
"No just checking time, lets find Charlie you can dance with him," I grabbed her hand pulling her, looking for Charlie.
"Hell no," he yelled.
"Come on, I dont wanna dance anymore," I whinned.
"To fucking bad, take her back to the bus then!" he yelled walking away from us. I pulled Stacey into the seat, as she drank more.
"Its a holiday you no fun!" she turned laughing. I nodded.
"I know, someone's gotta watch out for yo.." my sentence was interuppted by her lips upon mine. She wrapped her hands in mine, sitting on my lap, "Stacey," I pulled away, "Come on, you're drunk, we cant do this,"
"So no one's gonna tell," she placed her hand on my cheek turning my face to her, kissing me again.



Joe's POV



"We shooould dooo thiss often, it makes us easier," I laughed leaning against Laura as she drank more. She looked at me for a second, nodding, drinking more, "babyyy," I got real close to her ear, whispering, knowing the vibrations of my voice would get her attention. She looked at me after a second, We were both wasted, me more so then her, but who cares. I pulled her to me crashing my lips against hers. Before I knew it, we were running into doors, laughing our asses off, trying not to break our kiss, leaving the club. I pushed her against the wall outside of the club, "I want you," I mumbled against her lips. She nodded, looking down the alley to where the bus sat parked.
"Bus," She pulled away for a second, I responded by kissing her again.



Andy's POV



"Joe and Laura are having a drunken make up session," I laughed sitting next to Patrick, "Where's Stacey and Pete?"
"In the other booth, making out," he pointed to the booth next to us.
"Wonderfull," I mumbled.
"Yeah, just me and you," he nodded.
"Happy Patricks day buddy," I raised my glass, clinging it against his, before drinking it.



Laura's POV


"Watch Alla," I mumbled against his lips as we fell up the stairs of the bus. I was only tipsy, I knew what was happening around me. And I wasnt about to stop it. He wanted this and who was I to tell him no. I leaned my head back as he trailed kisses down my neck. Tomorrow, he'd wake up a hang over, and the rolls would be reversed. Maybe tomorrow everything could start to be perfect again.



Patrick's POV


I laughed as Stacey pulled Pete out to the dance floor again, now with a hat on her head, she ran over grabbing mine and Andy's hands too, pulling us with her, She placed hats on us, blowing into her music stick as she called it.
"Stacey I dont dance," I yelled to her as she went on blowing the annoying sound in Pete's ear.
"I think its time to go now," he yelled at me, I looked to Andy.
"No, not yet!" Andy yelled.
"Why the hell not shes wasted!" he yelled back.
"Because you'll see something you dont wanna see," I laughed.
"What are you talking about??" his face turned to confusion as he pushed Stacey's hands down away from his face.
"Your sister and Joe," Andy answered.
"Joe and Laura where they!!" Stacey turned asking, "They shouldd dancing too!" she yelled.
"Their playing with each other," I laughed, answering her. She jumped up and down in a circle.
"YAY!! they makey up!!!" Pete rolled his eyes, a disgusted look painted across his face.
"How long ago did they leave?" he asked.
"Id say about 20 minutes ago," Andy answered.
"Both wasted??" I nodded, "This could end up terribly in the morning you two realize that right??" he asked us. we nodded.
Sign up to rate and review this story