Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > A Series of Ficlets

Storm Watcher

by Lazuli 0 reviews

Drabble prompt: Leon/Cloud, with storm-obsessed Cloud, in the middle of a truly massive thunderstorm, please? I tried to make this emo-ish--but it wasn't working!

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Cloud, Leon - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 168 words

0Unrated
"You're going to get sick." Leon's voice sounded from behind him. "Or electrocuted." He was standing under a massive umbrella while Cloud was getting soaked, letting the rain wash over him in sheets.

"First storm of the year." Cloud murmured absently, eyes focused on the weather rather than Leon.

"And you'll come out for the second and third, until it's the last storm of the year." He shook his head at Cloud's antics. "You could always watch the storm from inside. We have windows, you know."

This time Cloud looked back at him with a faint smirk. "But then what excuse would you use to 'help me out of my clothing' if I wasn't wet?"

Leon stared, shocked for a moment that Cloud picked up on it--well, he shouldn't be too surprised. Rather than showing it, Leon snorted lightly and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Whatever."

Cloud continued to smile at the storm as Leon made himself comfortable beside him, both of them sharing the umbrella.
Sign up to rate and review this story