Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Young and the Hopeless

Boys and girls

by iwanthim 0 reviews

She was soaked to the bone shivering, with a fever.He carried her to the place he was calling home until they left for the next city.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 481 words

0Unrated
They were on the tour bus about to enter Atlantic City. They were going to play a show at the Trump Taj Mahal. Benji was sitting next to Billy, staring at Jasmine. She was scribbling away in a note book. 'Wonder what she's doing.' He thought. "Hey Jasmine, ya writing something?" Joel asked after getting done with a phone call from his girlfriend,Hilary. "No." She replied. She was really rapped up in whatever it was she was doing. "I'm drawing, actually." She said stretching her back. "I wanna see!" Billy said leaping off the couch and snatching the note book off the kitchen table. He was already flipping through pages before Jasmine had time to protest. The pages were filled with anime characters ranging from originals to manga characters. The ones that cought his eye were the many fairy pictures. "You must really like fairies." He said amazed. "They're just really pretty." She said "Do you like them." She asked shyly. "I love them. They're amazing." She blushed. "Thanks." she said. "What's all the excitement about?" Paul asked coming out of the bed room. "We just found out Jasmine can draw." Billy said returning her notebook. "I wanna see." Paul said. 'My God what is their obbsession with art. I'm not even that good.' She thought handing Paul the note book. She went over and sat next to Benji on the couch and laid her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her and placed his head ontop of hers. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing, just a little tired." She said. "You wanna lay down? I'll let you use my bunk." "Sure." She said. He lead her to the back where the beds were. "This is my bunk. Just move all the shit off of it, I don't care." He said. She giggled and moved the old clothes to the side and sat down. He was turned to leave. 'Don't let him go. Talk to him.' Her annoying side demanded. "Uhh... Benji..." She hesitated "Yeah." 'I hope she doesn't wanna go back.' He thought. "Umm... thank you." She said. "For what?" he said sounding confused. "Taking me in. With you I feel safe. I know the other guys don't like me that much but I still feel secure." She said. For the first time she smiled at Benji. 'She's beautiful.' He thought. He sat down next to her. He placed his hand on her cheek. 'What is he doing.' She thought. 'He isn't going to kiss me is he?' His head started to move in closer. They were nose to nose. "Benji..." She breathed. She looked into his dark brown eyes. He cought her mouth with his, and they were soon cought up in a deep romantic kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------
well I had to make them kiss sooner or later. alright please leave reviews. I ain't to proud to beg.
Sign up to rate and review this story