Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wish You Were Here

Dead And Gone

by moocow 11 reviews

i cried

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-28 - 1245 words

4Moving
/i will never write anything this amazingly beautiful ever again...it's best read if everything is quiet and you don't wipe the tears that surface away.../

Chapter 17- Dead And Gone

I sighed as the soft rain pelted the windows of my Lexus as I drove at a somewhat fast speed down the highway towards that oh-so-familiar red brick house that I called a mansion and a certain bassist called home.

Shaking my head I watched as street signs past, illuminated by the headlights of my car. I sighed and gripped the steering wheel tighter as the clock hit 11:30. I hated when I had premonitions, and worse when I was caught in a bad situation.

William had told me to forget about our relationship and that I was better off taking Pete back and making him happy. It would be idiotic of me if I didn't take advantage of it being that easy.

I turned down one last street and instantly sped up, parking right out front behind his own car. Getting out, I rolled my sleeves down and took easy steps around the house. Last time I went in this way, I nearly killed myself. Pete had showed me it during the time we were together if I ever wanted to surprise him.

I pushed the basement window open and slid in, covering myself in white plaster. Sighing, I dusted myself off and started up the stairs. After a while, I realized that even his parents weren't home. I grabbed the railing as I heard footsteps from the attic and I bit my lip as I heard muffled crying.

Looking away for a moment I gathered my thoughts and snuck into his room to see him now lying in one of the twin beds, a bottle of Ativan in one hand and a cup of water pressed to his lips, it tilt back him drinking it. I gasped at the sight and he pulled it down only to shake his head violently at me.

"No, no, no...you're not supposed to be here," he whispered and I let myself break down right there, and walked over to him as he sat up, trying to stop me.

"Pete...what have you done," I gripped him close and held on both our voices cracking, tears moistening each other's shoulders. He shook violently and gulped shaking his head into the crook of my neck.

"You don't love me," he whispered and I bit my lip.

"That's no reason to do this, Pete," I pulled back and held his hands in my own, letting my eyes drift to a tattoo I never noticed. Right there on his right wrist were my lyrics.

"I'm begging for the rain to stop pouring from your eyes,"

My bottom lip shook and my vision got glazed as I looked back up to see Pete shaking his head.

"I don't deserve this," he said and took his hands back reaching for the bottle again. I dove and caught his arms, pinning him back down on the bed.

"How many did you take, Pete?" I asked in a whisper. Pete adverted his gaze away and I gripped his shoulders, staring him down. "How many, Pete?" I asked and he hiccupped.

"Five," he whispered and he slumped against me, burying his head in my shoulder yet again.

As he sobbed, I reacted in the stupidest way possible. I reached for the bottle myself and quietly shook five out. Pete stopped abruptly and pulled back, wiping his tears on the sleeve of his red and white striped shirt.

"What..." his eyes widened when he saw the five white tablets in my hand. "What are you doing?" he hissed and I pursed my lips together before taking a big breath and intertwining my free hand with his.

"Proving that I love you," he shook his head as I slipped them into my mouth and gulped everything down.

"Lexi," I shook my head and fell against him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

Pete held back tightly and pet my hair, kissing my ear and whispering everything from 'Why' to 'No'. I closed my eyes and snuggled against him, bringing him down to lay next to me. He grimly looked at me and I shook my head.

"Pete, I love you," he nodded.

"I love you too Lexi," I smiled into his chest and felt the first twinge in my stomach and the first pound in my head.

It was starting

________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile...

Heather sat straight up in bed causing Patrick to push himself up on his elbows, looking up at his girlfriend. She rested a hand over her already developing stomach and bit her lip.

"Patrick, something's wrong," he widened his eyes and sat up fully, wrapping his arms slightly around her waist and placed both hands spread out on her stomach.

"Is it the babies?" he asked and Heather shook her head.

"Something's wrong with Lexi," Patrick furrowed his eyebrows together.

"What?" he asked and Heather shook her head, standing up and pulling on her discarded pair of pants and changing her t-shirt.

Patrick sighed and followed and as he followed her walking down his hallway he listened to her mumble to herself. Patrick stopped her and whipped her around, gripping her shoulders and gazing from one eye to the other as tears started to surface.

"What is going on, baby?" he asked and Heather gripped his triceps.

"I think something horribly wrong is going to happen to both Lexi and Pete, because I know she's with him, and if we don't get over there, something might happen..." Patrick raised an eyebrow.

"What exactly?" he asked in a whisper. Heather shook her head, looking away, her hands falling to her belly.

"I have no idea...I just don't like this bad feeling," Patrick nodded and grabbed his keys before gripping Heather's hand and leading them out the door.

_________________________________________________________________

I shook again and bit my lip as more tears threatened to surface, listening as Pete whimpered in my ear, already crying.

"Lexi, it shouldn't have to happen like this," he whispered and I shook my head.

"I'm with you right now...it's all I care about," he blinked once at me, a tear falling from his eyelash and onto my nose from our positions on the bed. I sighed and snuggled closer, feeling another twinge in my stomach, a stinging feeling and my head pounded more.

"I love you," he whispered and I didn't say anything for a long time.

I blindly reached out and lightly intertwined our hands, barley griping. He sighed and kissed one of my knuckles before taking one of his free hands and tilting my head up. I opened my eyes for a brief seconds to see him growing pale and his eyes drooping.

I rested my forehead against his and made our noses touch for a second before letting my lips graze his, not exactly kissing but barley touching. His mouth parted for a minute and mine did as well as his eyes halfway opened. I blinked softly before nodding.

"I love you," I paused as his eyes closed and he shook slightly again. "Pete," I whispered and he slightly moved his head.

"Hmm?" he asked and I pressed my lips just a little bit to give him one last kiss. Against his lips as I closed my eyes I mumbled just the only thing that came to mind.

"I'll see you in heaven..."
Sign up to rate and review this story