Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 38

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 38

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-28 - Updated: 2006-08-28 - 520 words

0Unrated
Chapter 38

Pete's POV

We looked looked at the door hearing them pull up. "Don't push me!" "mommy! Lizy pushed me!" "did not!" the door opened and in walked a laughing Lizy and Laura, while ana looked like she wanted to scream. They turned to us and their smiles instantly dropped "looks like we have daddys now too" Laura grinned nudging Lizy. I stood up glaring at them. "where the hell were you?" The three of them shared a look "daddy don't be mad" laura grinned wrapping her arms around me in a hug. "you could have left a note" "and we did" I looked up seeing stacey push her way in carrying bags. "thanks for helping girls" she mummbled walking into the kitchen. I took laura's arms off of me following her into the kitchen. "you did?" I asked helping her with the bags. She nodded her head pointing to the counter and sure enough there on the counter was a note.


Laura's POV

"Whats up" I asked plopping down on the couch next to joe. "I was worried" he whispered wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close. "aww no need to worry we were fine" its not like we ment to worry them. It didn't even cross our minds. Atleast we left a note. "FOOD" pete yelled walking in carrying a plate. That seemed to break the tension as the boys got up to get a plate. They are right the fastest way to a mans heart is through their stomach.

Joe's POV

"Laura! Lets go!" I yelled up the stairs. We had ten minutes to be back on the bus and she was still upstairs. "I"ll miss you" I looked over seeing andy and patrick saying goodbye to lizy and ana. "I'm ready" she said coming downstairs with her bags. "now just to get Pete and Stacey down" andy laughed shaking his head. "Lets go!" he screamed upstairs. It was followed by a crash and giggling. Oh god. I don't even want to know.

Andy's POV

I shook my head turning my attention back to Ana. "tell jordan I said hi and I miss him ok?" she nodded wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my chest. "the house is empty with out you" she whispered not looking up. I lifted her chin when I felt the tear hit my arm. "hey. We only have a couple more weeks. It will be ok I promise" she nodded whipping her eyes. "I love you" I leaned down kissing her gently "I love you too"

Patrick's POV

I wrapped my arms around Lizy as we waited. We had already said our goodbyes and were now just holding each other. "everyone ready?" Charlie asked walking in. "no stacey and pete are still upstairs" charlie scowlled walking upstairs. Oh god I can imagine the trouble they are going to get in. Charlie is such a tight ass. "Dude! We were coming!" Pete snapped walking down the stairs carrying his and stacey's bag. "not fast enough" charlie growled walking behind him. "you're such an ass charlie."
Sign up to rate and review this story