Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 39

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 39

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-28 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 1709 words

0Unrated
Chapter 39



Stacey's POV



"You're not really gonna do that to him?" Laura looked at me as I changed the shampoo to hair dye, "He wont keep it in long enough for it to work,"
"Arent you suppose to be watching Joe perform,"
"Arent you suppose to be watching Pete perform," She threw back at me, raising an eye brow. I rolled my eyes.
"I'll make sure he keeps it in for the amount of time needed,"
"I dont even wanna know how you're gonna do that,"
"Okay come on, we gotta get back there," I grabbed her hand pulling her off the bus.
"He's gonna kill you," she laughed as we returned to our spot on the side of the stage watching the show.
"No he wont, he'll just die it back, figured out what you're doing for April's Fools Day?"
"Nope," she shook her head, "Kinda scared to do something that will piss him off, I dont want him mad at me again...ever,"
"Its a joke, he cant get too mad, im sure hes gonna pull one of you,"
"Maybe we'll see I still got a over 24 hours to think of one and pull it off,"
"Where did you two go?" Pete asked giving me a hug and kiss as he walked off stage.
"We had a quickie with Dirty, you werent around and things needed to be taken care of, sorry," I shrugged.
"Nice," he shook his head at me, "Seriously though,"
"I was serious," I nodded.
"Can we go and sleep now?" Laura asked, leaning back against Joe.
"Not sleeping much these days?" Patrick laughed walking passed us.
"Joe keeps her up all night, its amazing they ever leave a closed area," Andy laughed following Patrick. Laura rolled her eyes.
"I wish!" she yelled back at them, looking up smiling at Joe.
"That can be arranged," he nodded.
"No it cant," Pete mumbled.
"Why not?" Laura asked.
"Because I said so," Laura pouted.
"Leave your sister alone," I made him look at me.
"Guys we heading out lets go," Patrick ran over to us. We nodded walking to the bus.




Laura's POV


I sat in the back with a pillow on my lap and my laptop on that pillow, playing a game, called hogswarts live. Joe sat on the floor Andy next to him as they played some battling video game. "AHH Im married to Bill Weasley!" I yelled, laughing as Joe and Andy looked at me.
"What?" Joe asked after a minute.
"Im.. married... to... Bill... Weasley," I repeated it slowly to him, as Stacey, Pete and Patrick appeared in the door way.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" Joe looked at me like I was crazy.
"Do you now listen... im marr.."
"I got that, how are you married to him?? and what about me??" A look of confusion planted across his face, as he pouted.
"Im sorry, it was a quickie thing.."
"Let me guess, in vegas?" he mumbled.
"NOOO!" I rolled my eyes, "In hogwarts," I smiled.
"Are you playing that game again??" Stacey asked.
"Yes, I blame you, I cant not play,"
"What is she talking about?" Joe turned to Stacey.
"Do you need some ice for your head sis, did you hit it?" Pete nodded.
"I dont need ice, I didnt hit it.. I dont think, but Im fine," I thought about if i had hit my head for a second. Only I would stop and think about that question.
"Its only a game? your not really married to this dude?"
"No im really married to him," I shook my head.
"Stop playing," Joe turned back to the video game.
"Im not playing, im really married to him, I would have told you sooner but I couldnt find the right time, im sorry,"
"Okay jokes over, haha," Joe mumbled, not looking away from his game.
"Joe im serious, im really married to Bill, hes the love of my life," I shrugged.
"Wow," Stacey shook her head.
"You can stop with the joke anytime," he looked at me.
"Im not joking, do you see this serious face," I pointed trying not to laugh, "Im not joking," I repeated.
"Uh huh, let me see that laptop,"
"No," I pulled it away before he could grab it.
"You've played whatever game your playing to long, its time for you to come back to the real world baby,"
"Joe hows taking her laptop away gonna bring her back to the real world?" Pete asked.
"I dont know, but she wont be able to play that game no more, and marry non existing people," he took my laptop closing it, "Mine now," he shook his head, sitting back down picking up his controller.
"Nice one Joe," Stacey laughed as I tried to get my laptop from him.
"This is why I married Bill, you're so mean to me," I crossed my arms, sitting back, pouting. He looked at me for a second, then back at his game.



Stacey's POV


"Show me this game," Pete sat next to me, as I opened my laptop, and Laura started to yell at Joe cause she was bored and needed to play. I got hogwarts live screen up, clicking on enrollment, signing Pete up, then handing him the computer, explaining the game to him. Five hours later, I nudged him.
"I wanna go bed, you gonna sleep?" he shook his head.
"After I beat this level,"
"Okay move real quick you'll be here for the rest of the night," He sighed moving quickly rushing me to move, so he could play again, I walked back to the bunk area, looking back to the way back seeing Laura asleep, leaning against Joe, as he now played on her computer. Andy sat across from Joe and Laura on his laptop, most likely playing the game too. Wonderfull, maybe Patrick's the only one not playing. Uh nope wrong I turned seeing him laying in his bunk with his laptop opened, and sure enough it was on that page. I shook my head laying down in Pete's bunk, closing my eyes.
"Whoo!! Im up three levels!" I heard yelling as I opened my eyes.
"Shut up, or the laptops are being taken away!" Laura yelled from the back.
"Go back to sleep and leave us alone!" Pete yelled at her.
"Why arent you four sleeping?" I asked opening my cell phone seeing 6 o clock printed in the time space.
"Were playing, go back to bed," Joe looked back at me for a moment then back at the laptop. I got up, walking back to where Laura sat.
"They've been playing this whole time?" I asked.
"Yup," she mumbled, "I woke up and all four of them were sitting in there at the table laughing and playing, went back to sleep and now i wake up and there still playing," she shook her head.
"Great, Charlie's gonna kill us," I mumbled getting up, I walked to the front of the bus where all four of them sat, I cleared my throat waiting for them to look at me, once they did I started talking, "Laptops off, bed time now, you guys got a show tonight,"
"But we wanna play," they pouted.
"Stacey right come on guys its 6 in the morning," Laura joined my side, taking the laptop from Joe.
"Laura give it back and stop playing," he looked at her.
"Bed... now," she closed the laptop pointing to the bunk area.
"Why dont you go boss Bill around according to you you're married to him," Joe rolled his eyes getting up, stomping to his bunk.
"I will, after im done bossing you and Patrick around," she laughed, putting her hand out for Patrick's laptop. He shook his head.
"Bed," I grabbed Pete's laptop, playing tug a war before getting it from him. He took Andy's starting to play.
"Give it back!" Andy whinned.
"Stacey said time for bed, so go to bed," Pete pointed to the bunks, "Im the oldest so i get to stay up and play," He got up sticking his tongue out, then walking passed me to his bunk. I followed him as Patrick yelled at Laura.
"Peter, its time for bed, Im doing this for your own good," I sat next to him, quickly grabbing the laptop.
"Stacey, dont play, I wont give in that easy like Joe!" he yelled.
"SHUT UP!" Joe yelled back.
"I have it now go to bed,"
"Baby if you love me you'll give me the laptop back,"
"I do love you, that's why im making you go to bed, Charlie is gonna be pissed if you're tired tonight," I pulled away as he tired to kiss me, "Bed, now," I handed Laura the laptop.
"My own sister turning against me, that's just wrong," he shook his head at Laura.
"Dont make me call mommy, and tell her you're being mean to me," She stopped pointing at him.
"Fine neither of you love me, Im going to bed! but not because you told me to! because because I want to!" he yelled hanging his head walking to his bunk.
"They are worse then us," I walked to the front seeing Laura now playing on the laptop, "Damn it not you two, come on, everyone to bed," I grabbed the laptop from her, placing it in the passengers seat, pushing her to the bunk area.
"But I wanna play," She pouted, turning showing me her pouty face.
"Uh huh later, sleep now," I rolled my eyes, crawling in next to Pete.
"Why are you sleeping with me, you took my game away," he wrapped his arm over me, kissing my cheek. I just laughed to myself.



Joe's POV


"HEY wake up!" Charlie yelled causing me to jump up hitting my head.
"Fuck," I mumbled.
"Show in 20 minutes and how are you guys gonna pull off this April's fools joke if you're sleeping??"
"The show is canceled thats the joke, we can sleep," I heard Pete yell to Charlie.
"No get your asses up, now," he opened all the bunk curtains shining flash lights at us.
"Go away!" Laura yelled pushing the flash light away.
"Up, before I drag you up," he yelled at her.
Sign up to rate and review this story