Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 40

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 40

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-28 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 857 words

0Unrated
Chapter 40


Laura's pov

"Lets go kids" Charlie yelled finally fed up with no one moving. I screamed as my covers were pulled off and Joe was pulled out of the bunk. "Dude that's no cool" Joe mummbled pulling himself to his feet. "charlie go get laid" I growled reaching for my covers. He fickled me off before grabbing Patrick and Andy out of their bunks. "You touch me and I'll kick your ass" Pete growled getting up and walking off the bus. I bit back a smirk as charlie stood their kinda dumbfounded. Haha! Serves him right. "you girls going to?" he asked snapping out of his haze. I crawled out of my bunk looking over at stacey. She shrugged pushing past charlie and off the bus. "so who is going to tell them?" Patrick asked once we were all inside the dressing room. Everyone seemed to think about it for a moment before Andy spoke up "if they see charlie then they will know something is up. So it has to be one of the girls" Why us! I don't want pissed off fans after me! No thank you. That's not the way I would like to spend my day. "wont they recognize us too?" I asked finally finding the words. Pete's eyes lit up. Oh god. I don't like that look. "not if you die your hair" he grinned getting up and walking to the bathroom. "Peter! I'm not dying my hair!" I yelled to him hiding behind joe. "save me, don't let him dye my hair" I pleaded looking up at him with puppy dogy eyes. "ok no dying your hair, ONLY if you don't take away my game" I thought about it for a moment before agreeing. "Deal!" Pete walked out holding a bottle of hair dye "don't even think about it!" I growled as he walked towards me. "c'mon! how are we going to pull this off then" I bit back a laugh as he pouted. He looked like a little boy. "who said you need both of us"


Stacey's POV

He turned looking at me a smile spreading across his face. "Laura I'm gonna kick you" I pouted as pete grabbed my hand pulling me to the bathroom. "this better not be some funky color" I growled as he closed the toliet seat and guiding me to sit down. He shushed me mumbling that it was just black. Just black this kid says. Oh god! My hair is blonde, well a dark blonde and now he is making me black. "eh I'm gonna look pale now" I pouted as he washed the shit out of my hair. "no your not its temporary just deal with it" deal with it? Oh he will be dealing with it when he sleeps on the couch tonight. I flicked him off before drying and straightening my hair. "looks good" he nodded. I ignored him walking out of the bathroom. "why did I get stuck doing this?" Laura looked up from her computer grinning at me. "because I'm not going to be killed by a bunch of pissed off fans" I narrowed my eyes at her mumbling a thanks before grabbing the bull horn and walking out side. I opened the door and stared at the long line in front of me. Oh god. I cant do this. Taking a deep breath I clicked the bull horn on. "HEY! LISTEN UP" All eyes snapped to me. Ehhh I wanna go home! "FALL OUT BOY'S BUSS BROKE DOWN ABOUT AN HOUR AWAY! I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT THE CONCERT HAS BEEN CANCELED" All hell broke loose and everyone started booing and yelling. "HEY! I'M NOT DONE" I yelled over the booing. "THESE DOORS ARE GOING TO OPEN IN A MINUTE AND YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO JOIN THE PARTY" With that I ran back inside. I don't like mad fans!


Laura's POV

"did you do it" I laughed as stacey walked in throwing herself down on the couch. "does it sound like I did it" she snapped motioning to the door. You could hear the music blaring and people yelling. "yup" She flipped me off before grabbing the computer I had. "HEY! I was playing" I yelled trying to grab it back. "yup and now you not" I tried reaching around her to grab it but it was no use she wasn't giving it back. "GO take petes"
"got take joe's" she countered signing on to hogwartslive "that my computer though! Petey! Your girlfriend..." I bit my lip to stop from laughing. There in the door way stood a VERY pissed off pete...who was no currently Blonde. "I like it" I nodded trying to hold back the smile. He cut his eyes glancing over to me. "I don't" I could hold it back any longer "hey stacey" I laughed. She looked over at me. "why couldn't the blonde bassiest enter his house?" I asked trying so hard to keep a straight face. "why?" I caught a glipse of pete out of the corner of my eye and he was red! "because he couldn't find the key"
Sign up to rate and review this story