Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 41

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 41

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-29 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 1287 words

0Unrated
Chapter 41





Laura's POV


"Dead... you got to seconds to run!" he yelled.
"I didnt do anything I shouldnt have to run, it was all her!" I pointed at Stacey, shaking my head, laughing.
"Thanks Laura!" she yelled at me, "Its april fools day baby, its a joke," she stood explaining as he stepped closer she backed away and my laughter grew more intense.
"April Fools Day joke?" he mumbled, "So that means I should just go about my business with my hair BLONDE!" he yelled tears pouring from my eyes as I laughed.
"Laura its not that funny, hes gonna turn on you in a minute and im not gonna save you," Joe mumbled looking up from his computer.
"Lets just see what Charlie thinks of this," Pete stood straight walking towards the door.
"Oh no come on, we can dye it back before the concert, come on," Stacey grabbed Pete's hand, pulling him to the bathroom.
"Would you kill me if i did that to you?" I asked Joe.
"Yes," he said simply not looking up.
"Okay good to know, I wanna play," I mumbled taking his computer.
"Give it back," he whined.
"But I wanna play," I pouted.
"You two stop whinning and pouting its annoying," Patrick looked over at us, then back at his computer.
"Mind you're own business," Joe mumbled, taking the computer from me, "You can watch me play," he smiled.
"Thanks, its a dream come true," I rolled my eyes.




Pete's POV


"I cant believe you did this to me," I mumbled sitting on the closed toliet seat.
"Its suppose to be a joke, and you havent laughed about it once," she mumbled sitting on the counter, pouting.
"I dont find my hair turning blonde when im trying to wash it with shampoo funny, sorry,"
"But now we switched haha funny, see you blonde me black," I smiled at her as she pouted again when i didnt laugh.
"Yeah haha funny,"
"Petey," she mumbled looking up after reading the dye box.
"Huh?" I asked.
"We cant dye your hair again for a week, you're gonna fry it,"
"You're joking?" I looked at her, laughing.
"I wish I was, now you laugh," she sighed, handing me the box.
"Wonderfull, baby just wonderfull,"
"Im sorry," she looked down, biting her bottom lip.
"Its okay," I mumbled lifting her head kissing her.
"Charlie's gonna be mad isnt he?"
"Probably, but who cares, its april fools day, jokes happen," I smiled at her, pulling her off the counter as I heard Joe yell, "What are you doing?" I asked as we walked out of the bathroom, seeing Joe hovered over Laura. He turned his head looking at me.
"Uh filling her needs?" he smiled taking the computer from her, moving off of her, "She pulled me on her, I was just forced to do what I do, how can a guy refuse?"
"I dont wanna know that," I shook my head.
"You asked what I was doing and I told dont ask if you dont wanna know,"
"I'll remember that," I shook my head.
"Show time..." Charlie walked in looking at me, his eye balls about to pop out of his head, "What the fuck happen to your hair?" he asked.
"Joke, haha april fools day, good thing tours over today right," I shook my head at him, "Come on boys lets play," I walked passed him, not saying anything else.



Stacey's POV


Laura and I laughed getting up, just to be stopped by Charlie. "I have a feeling you two had something to do with that," he looked at us.
"And what if we did?" Laura crossed her arms, copying Charlie's face.
"Next tour or whatever you girls arent allowed to come, and I'll make sure of it," he yelled at us, I bit my bottom lip as Laura rolled her eyes.
"Charlie leave them alone, dying Pete's hair was my idea," Joe mumbled walking baack into the room.
"Are you out of your mind?" Charlie turned yelling at him.
"Joe, no its cool,"
"Stacey it was my idea... Joke haha, deal with it, now last concert of the tour, you want me to play?" he asked.
"Of course you're playing, why wouldnt you be playing?" Charlie cocked his head to the side, crossing his arms.
"Because I'll be in here making sure you dont make Laura and Stacey kick your ass," he shrugged.
"Get on stage," Charlie mumbled turning and leaving.
"You didnt have to do that," I shook my head, "Thanks,"
"Dont worry about it, now last show, get out there and watch," he pushed us forward. Laura and I laughed as Patrick announced their april fools joke, and the crowd yelled at them, then enjoyed the concert. Laura and I watched them perform the last song, in content, we loved being on tour with them, but i think id speak for both of us when i say nothing is like being at home, or well at least in my head it wasnt.. I still wasnt sure if i was going home alone or not. I'd hope not.



Laura's POV


I smiled as he ran off stage, picking me up and swinging me around, "We get to go home and sleep in our own bed," he laughed.
"Home, uh that sounds so great," Patrick sighed handing his guitar to one of the people who helped backstage.
"I think the one who will be most happy at home is Alla, right??" I pulled away from Joe picking her up, my response was licks to my face, and her barking. I gathered the last of mine, Joe's and Alla's things tossing them into the empty luggage.
"Home sweet home, Andy," Fred stopped the bus yelling at him.
"This is where we end this tour officially," Andy looked around at all of us, "Another great one," he nodded.
"Yes, we'll see you later for dinner so no crying on me," Patrick laughed.
"I'll try not to," Andy mumbled carrying his bags off the bus, being greeted by Ana and Jordan. Fred put his foot on the gas, taking us to the next stop, Patrick's. On the front of Patrick's place sat a huge sign, saying Welcome Home, At school but love you. It was adorable.
"Dinner at 8?" he mumbled climbing off the buss.
"Yup," Pete nodded, "Take her away Fred," Pete yelled, letting Fred know Patrick was off.
"And then there were four," I leaned back in the chair.
"All Dogs off the bus," Fred turned smiling stopping infront of mine and Joe's apartment building. Alla barked and barked until the door was open and she was taken out and placed on the ground, she took no time, trying to figure out how to climb the stairs.
"Im glad it wasnt my hair that got dyed," I laughed, picking up the bag.
"Joe you got that extra dye, help me out," Stacey laughed.
"You got it," he nodded, waving as Fred drove the bus away. I stood there looking at him for a second.
"You do that to me and i'll kill you," I smirked walking to the stairs, picking Alla up walking up them.
"Oh come on baby, it's all fun and games,"
"You do it to me and I get to do it to you,"
"Okay nevermind," he laughed.
"Keys?" I turned to him.
"Where's yours?"
"In that bag you're holding,"
"Get mine out of my pocket," he mumbled I put Alla on the ground. I grabbed them out, pushing the door open.




Stacey's POV


"Now where are you two being dropped off?" Fred looked back at us. I looked to Pete.
"Home," he smiled.

the end! who's ready for the next story?
Sign up to rate and review this story