Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Crusher

Rapid Breathing

by darks00 4 reviews

Are D and J really going to run away?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-08-29 - Updated: 2006-08-30 - 968 words

0Unrated
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I put a arm around Delilahs shoulders, and Delilah put a hand around my waist. People did find this akward that we're just friends, but sometimes act like a couple...my God, I do wish we were a couple. I really did like Delilah. Memories covered our eyes in front of us, just like a flashback. Delilah and me tried to hold back the tears. Delilah was lightly shaking, and so was I.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" De asked me, as we reached my room.

I grabbed my lab top, our only contact to Al and Scarlett, and sighed. "Delilah, we're not safe here. I'll do anything to keep you from danger, ok?"

Delilah nodded. We both got our wallets and our suitcases. We got finished, I spoke up.

"I think we should take one more look around the academy."

Delilah agreed. We walked by Al's and Scarlett's office, holding in our breathes. Was it just two days ago Delilah and me were in there, laughing, acting like a family? How could two days take that away? How could one place make you feel so safe, have so many memories?

"I'm going to miss them so much," Delilah said, crying into her left hand.

I pulled her in a hug. "Me too, De. But I'd never forgive myself if Ursula and Emmet did even the littlest thing to harm you."

I grabbed Delilah's hand, and we were off. To start our new life, and to end our current one.

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

It was about a ten minute walk to the Holiday Inn. I sat in the lounge of the inn, while Juls got us a room. Julius was soon done paying, as he guided us to our room. When Julius opened the door to our room, it was horrible. There wasn't even a couch, and it was a very small room. My eyes got big when I only saw one bed.

"Uh, J..." I said shyly. "There's only one bed. Why didn't you get two?"

"It was cheaper," said Julius, shrugging, then he laughed. "Don't worry...I sleep clothed."


"But I don't want to sleep with you!" I cried out.

I mean, who would want to sleep in the same bed as your best friend, and to make it worse...opposite gender?

"You don't want to sleep with me?" Asked Julius, followed by a laugh. "Do you know how wrong that sounds?"

I blushed, but I had to admit, that was funny. We both gave out a laugh. I mean, all we're doing is sleeping on the bed. It's not going to be we're going to be close or something. Why was I so nearvous to sleep beside Julius?...Maybe it was because I wanted to get close to him.

Julius and me took turns using the washroom to get ready for bed. Julius climbed into the left side, and I climbed into the right side. We both pulled the blankets up to our neck, and sighed at the same time. We both turned inwards in the bed, to meet each others eyes.

"well, we always wanted privacy," I joked while laughing.

"Privacy to do what? We're alone now," Joked Julius, making us both laugh.

Well, I guess I made a fake laugh. I always liked being alone with Julius. Maybe I could tell him my feelings sometime. Maybe, if I stop chickening out.

Julius then put a hand on my cheek. "Delilah, I want you to know I'll always be here for you. If you need someone to talk to, to listen, or just to laugh...I'm here. Promise you'll always come to me, ok?"

I smiled. "I will. You do that same."

"Delilah..." Julius said slowly. "There's something I always wanted to do, but I was too chicken. Could you please help me to accomplish it?"

I could Julius' breathe getting heavier.

"Of course, Julius." I told him.

Julius sat up on the bed, and I copied.

"What is it?" I asked him.

Julius took my hands into his. He took a deep breathe, and looked into my eyes. He then slowly closed his eyes, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. He then quickly backed away, as if my cheek was posion.

"I'm so sorry, Delilah," Julius said apologizing.

Julius was blushing very hard, and trying to cover his face up by turning away.

"Well, Julius, now you have to help me accomplish something I always wanted to do." I told him, smiling.

He was so cute when he was embarressed. I made him turn his head towards me. I closed my eyes, and pulled him into a hug. Then I have him a kiss on the cheek, except this one was longer then what he gave me. Julius put a hand on his cheek where I kissed him, and smiled. He acted as if someone like Avril Lavigne kissed him.

"I'm not quite finished my goal," admitted Julius.

"And what would that be?" I said, pretending not knowing what it was.

Julius moved my brunette bangs out of my face. Our faces came closer, and we starred at each others eyes. I could feel his warm breathe on my lips. We were both shy at first, acting like as if we just met. My heart bagan thumping, if felt like it was going to come out of my chest. I turned my head slightly, with Julius' hand on my cheek. We closed our eyes, and with our smile on our lips, we shared our first kiss.

I was never so happy. I re-opened my eyes to find myself lost in Julius' sapphire eyes.

"Are you sure you don't want to share a bed?" He joked.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story