Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Muggle

Meet the Malfoys

by Marvolo666 0 reviews

The Meeting

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bellatrix,Draco,Hermione,Lucius - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-10-31 - 3304 words

0Unrated
I was 10 years old, when I first met her.
13/04/91
It started the day I sneaked into my fathers office. I was curious, just a stupid kid. He would go in there as soon as he got home from work, and rarely ever left. I just wanted to know what was in there that was better then his own son. I grew up being raised by house elves and occasionally my mother. My father's job in the house was not to raise me, but to punish me when I did wrong. He would take great pleasure in using his cane or wand to make me suffer.
I'm sure there where many things in his office that could have killed me, but instead I stumbled upon a harmless pensieve. I saw some interesting memory's inside the bowl of silver. The first was right after my birth. I saw my mother holding me in my arms at Malfoy Manor, while my father smiled with so much pride. I had never seen him with that look before. There where others in the room, the first was a beautiful sweet lady who was standing over my mother making cute baby talk.
"You have really done it now haven't yeah Narcy," The lady cackled. "Now your stuck raising little Draky, while I'm off having all the fun."
"Bellatrix, I am sure you would not mind a little extra work. I hope you don't end up like your sister or things will get too quiet around here," A voice hissed. It was only then I noticed the hooded figure in the corner of the room. "Of course, I doubt that would stop you from having a little fun with are...guests."
"My Lord, would you like to hold the Malfoy heir," My father asked proudly.
I watched as the hooded figure slowly took me from my mother. I saw the feint outline of a smile across his face. There was no affection in that smile, if anything there was malice.
"I have a feeling you will do great things. If you and your family remain loyal, I can see you becoming my own heir. If not, then you will be raised by your loving aunt instead."
The Dark Lord spoke almost tenderly but I still felt the goosebumps from his words. My parents seemed to shiver and stare at my aunt like she was the devil. I found that strange, Aunt Bella seemed so nice, she wouldn't harm a fly...would she?
That was just one of the many questions spinning in my head. Who was this Lord? Where had my aunt been all this time? The pensieve answered my second question by showing me a memory of my mother visiting Azkaban.
"Traitor! You belong in her with me Narcy! How dare you turn your back on the Dark Lord. He offered to make your son his heir. He will kill you when he sees your treachery." Aunt Bell shreaked in anger.
"Bell, I'm sorry but you have to except the truth. The Dark Lord is no more, he died the night he attacked the Potters," My mother replied sadly.
"You know dam well that the Dark Lord has found the ways to conquer death. He is just weakened, but he will return to me, and rescue me, and love and..."
"The Dark Lord has no love in him Bella. If he did he would have his own heir and not ours. Besides if he does return, we will remain in powerful position in the ministry."
"You have a point there sister. When he comes back I will try and convince him to spare you with that cowardice logic. Only because you are my sister," Bella said with a smirk.
"I am truely sorry you are in here sister. Is there anything I can do for you?"
"Let me see Draco, I would love to see the little guy. I will help teach him the ways of his master and we will play fun games. It would be nice to have a little boy to play with dear sister." Bella asked sounding like a toddler, but it only seemed to scare my mother more.
"You can see him when he is old enough to visit this dreadful place. You will not be "Playing" with him Bella."
"I didn't mean like the way I played with the Frank and Alice. I swear I didn't mean to break there minds, they just wouldn't play FAIR!" Bella yelled like a kid having a tamper tantrum.
"Draco is jut a boy, boys don't play fair. What happens if he refuses to play fair?" My Mother asked sternly.
"I'll teach him good, I swear it on the Dark Lord." Bella begged before my mother nodded.
"When he is ten years old I will bring him with me to visit." My mother said before turning to leave.
"Enjoy your nice cozy home Narcy. Don't let Lucy be mean to Draky or his neck might just Breaky," Bella cackled before the memory changed.
"Please Lucius, he is just a little boy. Just let him hang out with kids his own age," My mother begged my father.
"I will not have my son corrupted by Mud blood loving filth," Father hissed viciously
"What about the children of your friends...your true friends?"
"I can not be certain that they are loyal anymore. They might try and "save" my son from the Dark lord when he returns."
"He isn't coming back Lucius. We both know this..."
I watched in shock as my father floored my Mother with the back of his hand. I had heard my mother yell out in pain while I was in my room, but never realized until that moment why.
"The Dark Lord told me that he found away to conquer death and if anything should happen to him, to trust in his power for he would return." Lucius whispered coldly. "He told me what would happen to those do not remain loyal to him. I have remained loyal by regaining my political power. Bellatrix has remained loyal by suffering in Azkaban. How have you remained loyal, by doubting him?"
"I have been raising his heir..."
"House elves raise him while you drink. He is as much of an heir of mine as he is of the Dark Lord's. He is young and still capable of great things. We must push him to achieve his destiny, It is time he see his aunt."
"No, he is too young. The dementors would traumatize his young soul. He needs to..."
"He turn 10 years old in a couple of days. You told Bellatrix he'd visit when he turns 10," Lucius hissed.
"It's not just the dementors. I love my sister but she has... a habit of getting carried away..." My mother drifted off when she saw the look in my fathers eyes.
"The dementors will keep him safe. He is going to see her very soon. My son will fulfill his destiny, even if I have to force him by the end of my wand. Do not get in my way, Narcissa!"
At this moment I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pulled me out of the pensieve. I found myself staring into my father's cold black eyes.
"What are you doing, Draco?" He asked.
"Why did you hit mother?" I asked him full of anger and fear.
He pointed his wand at me and used a full legilimency spell to see what I saw in the pensieve.
"So you have seen your lovely aunt. I guess you are curious about the Dark Lord now."
My father sat down before looking back at me from the other side of his desk. He towered over me with his glare.
"Did he make you hurt mother?"
"That is none of your business Draco. She is my wife and therefore my property. It is my duty to make sure my property knows it's place. You will understand when you are married to your betrothed. Until then you are my property and I must ask you to never, ever, disobey me again. If I see you in this office without my expressed permission, there will be consequences." My fatter snarled at me.
"Married? To who?" I asked not thrilled.
"You saw her last month, her name is Pansy Parkinson. You are to be wed the moment you turn 17."
"I don't want to marry her, I don't even know her. Besides she's ugly, did you miss her pit bull jaw and nose. She's uch an asshole..."
Suddenly my father waved his wand and sent me flying out of the room. I hit my head against the wall at the end of the hall way. I slowly got back up to my knees before I felt a cane jab my back, forcing me back to the floor.
"How many times must I tell you Draco, to speak like a gentleman. If you speak like a house elf I might mistake you for one." He left me lying there and returned to his office, shutting the door.
I was in pain, both emotional and physically. I couldn't believe my father would do that too me. Looking back. I assume that this was my father making sure I fulfilled my destiny, to be the the head of the Malfoy family. I wasn't thinking when I just ran out the door, but didn't look back.
I was stupid as all kids are I guess. I wanted to find that sweet women in the pensieve who actually seemed to care about me. She wouldn't hurt me, maybe she would even protect my mother and I from my Father. I didn't realize that Azkaban was in the middle of the ocean or that the ocean was not walking distance for a 9 year old boy. Still it was the best and worst decision I ever made. It led me to her.

I wandered through the forest for a bit before stumbling upon a muggle village. It was the most beautiful little town, I fell in love with the place immediately. I wondered into the park and saw something I will never forget, kids playing. I never played a day in my life, but I really wanted to play with them. I wandered over and asked if I could join, but I didn't know any muggle games, so I was ignored.
I wandered over to the swings and sat on one of them not understanding how they worked. I realized at that moment how alone I was. My parents never let me out of the manor and I had no friends at all, unless you count house elves. My family had either abandoned or beat me, I had no one at all.
That's when I heard a voice from behind me. "You supposed to lean back while kicking your legs out."
There she was, even before I was old enough to feel love and lust, I knew she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. She had beautiful red hair, sapphire eyes and the most beautiful smile you could ever dream of.
She sat on the swing next to me. "You use you arms to pull yourself forward and the kick of your legs to push you away like this."
I tried to do what she told me but I let my hands go and fell on my back. I could hear her giggling as she offered me her hand. I took it and she helped me back up, before hopping ack on the swing
"Whats your name?" the girl asked.
"My name is Draco, Draco Malfoy." I said proudly, the way my father had taught me to. Her reaction was friendly, but strange to me at first. It was then I realized the obvouis, she was a Muggle.
Then something happened I will never forget. She fell off the swing and landed on her face. I ran to her side and noticed she was bleeding. I expected it to be dark and murky if not actual mud like father taught me, but it was normal. I cam out of my shock and realized she was crying. Her nose was broken and so was her arm.
I felt empathy for the first time. It was the first time had someone to feel sorry for. I knew what my father did to my mother was wrong and it angered me, but I barley even knew her. I barley new this muggle girl either but for some reason I caed for this girl. I remembered thinking if there was anyway I could stop her pain I would. The next thing I know her broken noise and arm was healed. Looking back, I must have used accidental magic.
"How did you do that?" The girl asked astounded.
"I don't know?" I replied, not really lying. Still I decided to change the subject, "What's your name?"
"Ayn Lee, Thank you Draco." Ayn said as she hugged me. I had never been hugged before but I found it was nice. I realized I had made a real friend.
"How did you do that? I mean It was just like,..."
"DRACO, GET AWAY FROM THAT THING!"
Of course that was my father coming to save the day. He did so by punching me on the spot in front of all the other children.
My loving father grabbed me by the hair and force me to look into his cold eyes. "You do not associate with with this filth. You are a Malfoy, act like one!"
"Stop it! Why are you hurting my friend you GIT!" Ayn yelled at my father. You should have seen his face. If it wasn't for the other kids staring, he would have killed her on the spot.
"Who do you think you are to dare speak to me."
"I'm Ayn Lee, who are you to think hurting people is ok." Ayn shot back not intimated in the least by the Death eater hulking over her.
My father approached her and knelt down to look her dead in the eye. "I'm Lucius Malfoy, I am something beyond your compression. You are just a mut. If I catch you near my son again, I will put you down!"
"Now you gong to pick on me. Pick someone your own size you Nancy." Ayn shot back.
My father reached for his wand but thought better of it. "Come Draco, where leaving."
"Bye Ayn," I yelled as he dragged me away. I didn't hear her response since my father had apparated back home as soon as we where out of sight. He then began to beat me even worse then before.
"We do not associate with there kind Draco. I have told you before but this time we are going to make sure you get the message. There are 5 types of people in this world."

Pure bloods
The only people who are pure and are truly at one with magic!
Half bloods
A result of Blood Traitors. They are weak but have a place in the world!
Mud bloods
Filthy creatures that have somehow stolen our magic. They are Trash!
Muggles
Disgusting, Weak, Wretched creatures!
They are a plague on the earth, lower then shit!
Blood Traitors
A Pure Blood who forsakes his Bloodline, his Duty, and his Purity.
By Associating, Supporting or Breading with these other creatures.

"Now tell me Draco, are you a Blood Traitor?
I looked by father dead in the eye and said "But she's my friend."
He struck me with his ring hand before pulling me up. The next thing I knew I was in the most miserable place I had ever seen.
I felt my blood turn cold as a dark hooded figure approached my father.
"My son and I are here to visit Mrs. Lestrange." My father spoke to the Dementor.
It allowed us to pass as we reamained under the gaze of 100s of dementors. We entered the building itself and walked up thousands of stairs.
We approached a stone wall at the stop of the stairs. One of the Dementor's placed it's hand on it causing the wall to vanish. Behind it was another wall the dementor again removed. This would go on for another 5 minutes before the final wall was revealed. On it where the bfollowing words
Maximum Security Prisoner
Inmate is Highly Dangerous
Stay Behind the Red Line
The wall vanished and there she was behind cursed bars. Mrs Lestrange.
"Aunt bell?" I gasped in surprise. I knew she was in Azkaban from the pensive but how could she be in top security. Bell seemed so sweet she wouldn't harm a fly.
Nearly 9 years in Azkaban had not been friendly to her. Her beautiful black hair was now wild and tangled. Her face had gone past pale and over to white. When she looked up I saw a hint of hatred in her blood shot eyes. She then noticed my father and looked back at me with those wild eyes, "Draco?"
The smile on Aunt Bella's face just from seeing was overwhelming. I felt like I was meeting the mother I never had. I found tears where falling down my cheeks as I ran to her. The dementors luckily removed the protective wards just enough to let me hug her through the cage. Bella was sweetly whispering how much she had missed me and how long she had waited for this moment. She then noticed my bloodied face. "What happened to you Draky."
"He was associating with a muggle girl," My father spoke harshly.
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that Draky I know how sick Muggles and Mudbloods can be. I hope they didn't hurt you too bad." Bella cooed in my ear.
"The muggles didn't hurt me," I whispered, suddenly horrified that I might have ignited the wrath of my father. Well I was wrong...about the Father part.
Bella looked at my father with a cold grin. "I see, you wish me to teach Draky about the dangers of Mudbloods."
"Yes of course, could you imagine the embarrassment it would cause if anyone finds out that my son associated with a Muggle?"
"Quite embarrassing that reminds me, you would not believe what Narcy told me the last time I was here." Bella giggled like a school girl.
"What, is she have another afair while I'm at work." Father hissed.
"Shhh not in front of Draky. Let me whisper in your ear." Bella whispered. My father immediately walked over to Bella...
Big Mistake!
As soon as he was in arms reach Bella reached out and grabbed him by his robes. She pulled him viciously into the bars, breaking his nose on impact. Bella then pulled his arm through the bars and yanked the arm, causing a gag inducing crack that echoed throughout all of Azkaban.
"How dare you harm Draky, He is the Dark Lords heir. You dare harm a single hair on his head again and I will make you beg for our Lord to return, just si he can put you out of your misery." Aunt Bella screamed as she started biting Father's wrist.
At this moment, the dementor's intervened and separated the 2 deatheater's. My father was trying to fight off the dementor's to get back at Bella, who was screaming obscenities. Father broke free, but was quickly pulled back. In that second of freedom, Bella spat in his face. It was not spit but fathers own blood, which was still dripping from my beloved Aunt's teeth.

17/12/05
Draco looked up at Hermione who was suddenly very pale. Draco couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction.
"I learned 3 things that day. My father was violent brute, Muggles can be friendly, and Bella, as sweet as she was, could easily hurt a fly."
Sign up to rate and review this story