Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5 Tales of (My) Chemical Romance AFTER PARTY

Is it serious?

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Hold your head high, heavy heart. So take a chance and make it big cause it's the last you'll ever get. If we don't take it, when will we make it. I make plans to break plans and I've been planning...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-08-31 - Updated: 2006-08-31 - 536 words

0Unrated
Another chapter you've been waiting for. Now I worked EXTREMELY HARD ON THIS CHAPTER!!!! So gimmie props. Not that I want any but....PLEASE!!!

Oh and I do not own The Academy Is...and The Phrase That Pays which is one of their songs.
******************

1 month later...

"When is our next show?" Ray asked.

"A few hours." Bob said.

Gerard walked out of the bunk room. "Have any of you seen my tie?"

"No why?"

"I left it in my suitcase and it's not there."

"Did you check everywhere?" Frank asked.

"No." Gerard ran back into the bunk room.

Kate and Carla walked out. "We found Gerard's tie." Carla said.

"You have 10 minutes." Brian informed everyone. "So hurry up."

"I thought we had a few hours?" Mikey asked.

"Well, I guess not." Frank replied.

"No fair. I was almost to level 5." Bob said playing with his phone.

For more at the last moment things Kate went into labor. >:D

"Your joking right?" Frank asked.

"Apparently not." Ray said, his hand was being crushed by Kates.

"STOP THE BUS!" Mikey said.

"That's a great idea Mikey. Let her have the fricken' baby on the street." Ray said.

"Sorry, I dunno what to do."

"You should."

"Cancel the show!" Gerard said. "Tell them that we are extremely sorry but family comes first."

"Just drive to the nearest hospital." Ray said.

"I feel like a spice girl." Frank said. Everyone staired at him. "None of you saw the movie?" Everyone continued staring. "I'll shut up."

******************
At the hospital.

Conversation between Ray and doctor person.

"Is it serious?"
"I'm afraid it is."
"Is she gonna die?"
"Well son, death is gonna catch up to all one day,
But hers is coming quicker than ours."

Ray walked back to Kate.

"Ray, theres one thing that I forgot to tell you."

"If it's gonna get me mad then don't."

"No it won't. But Kyle died and he knows where I live and...he's gonna do something to hurt us."

"No. Your gonna be fine."

"But it's gonna happen tonight."

What Kate had just said made Ray worry even more than what the doctor had just said.

Kate continued to cry. "I don't know."

"Don't even think about it, okay. He won't hurt you."

Kate let out one more whine before the baby was out. Kates line went flat. He couldn't beleive it. Was she gone?
******************

In the waiting room. The doctor walked out.

"Is everything alright?" Roxy asked.

"Umm, well...Kate is no longer..."

"What?" Mikey asked.

"I'm terribly sorry. But only a miracle could bring her back."

Gerard let out a laugh of disbeleif. "It can't be."

"Oh if you let her come back I'll go to church every sunday!" Frank said.

"No you won't." Carla said.

"But still."
******************

Ray was speechless. She was gone. He looked at her beautiful lifeless body. The baby was given to Ray. A girl. Ray tried to remember Kate's favorite name. "Kairi." He sat there for five minutes looking at Kate.

Kate gasped for air. Ray continued being speechless. "Ray!" She cried out.

"It's okay. I'm right here." He didn't know if he was imagining it or if it was real.

"I'm not dead." She said.
Sign up to rate and review this story