Categories > Cartoons > Danny Phantom > American Victorious Twilight Winx Phantom book 1

Princess Bloom

by DannyPhantomluver2 0 reviews

ch 2

Category: Danny Phantom - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2016-11-25 - 417 words - Complete

0Unrated
Authors Note

hey it's Me again Sorry that I had to delete the First Chapter but the editing

wou'ldnt work. So I had to delete it. I'ts up now I gave you Danny and Jake's POV Now I'ts 2/11/13 Which is also the Day I give you the Winx Pov of this Reunion

ch. 2

Bloom's POV

I'vejust married the Man of my Dreams. Sky King of Erkaculan. I guess that makes me A Queen, and A Princess I'm the Last Princess Of the Planet Sparks. Sky saved my Planet by pulling my Father's Sword from the Rock that confines it. My Planet was saved and Sky Proposed. We were married A month after. I was with my Mother in the Castle Lake, we were talking to My deceased Sister Daphne when my Father King Oritel came In with A letter. 'What is it Oritel? my mother said. ''It's A letter From A Kathy Chen''. ''Chen! she say's grabbing the letter from my Father and reading it thoroughly. '' Wow I haven't heard from them in years! ''Who Mom? I asked. My sister's Maddie,Alisha and A Chen Family Reunion Saturday at Aunt Kathy's 'Should we go?'' Well I know we've been Imprisoned for eighteen years. But we should go Bloom does need to get to know your side Miriam she already met mine last week. '' How could I forget Grandma and Grandpa Sparks they kept pinching my cheeks telling you guys not to lose another beautiful Child. '' I know. Dad said sadly.''So when do we leave? '' Today they said.'' So get packing. ''Alright see you in outside in an hour. '' Sure sweetie. They said as I left the family lake, and headed to my room to pack. '' Mom Dad! are you ready?! I yelled as I walked downstairs with my suitcase before using A spell to shrink it to pocket size. '' Coming Darling! they said as they entered from the Ball room. '' Are you ready to go? I asked. ''Sure Bloom were ready.'' Good I can't wait to meet my Cousins. '' Ok Honey relax you'll meet them soon lets get going. We went out to the Front of the Castle and headed into our Ship and headed to Earth to meet my Family.

Authors Note '

well their you have it the entire Family is headed to Aunt Kathy's What will happen stay tuned. sorry its short but I didn't have anything else to say.

'
Sign up to rate and review this story