Categories > Cartoons > Danny Phantom > American Victorious Twilight Winx Phantom book 1

Meeting the family

by DannyPhantomluver2 0 reviews

whose family?

Category: Danny Phantom - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2016-11-25 - 2746 words - Complete

0Unrated
American Winx Phantom

Author's note

Sorry for the long wait everyone. I hope I didn't lose any followers I've just had a ton of writer's block plus requests. Ps I had the story mixed up flash backs may be in future stories that go with the story. On with the story! Happy Belated Dannyversary!

On to Ch. 3

No one's POV

Danny arrived at his Aunt Kathy's finally! After hours of a hard enduring plane ride, and a boat ride to his Aunt Kathy's. Danny and his family finally made it to his Aunt Kathy's private estate in the Cherylekeys.

''Finally were here''. Said Jazz as they exited the boat. '' Ya I was wondering when we would get here so I could stop hearing your rambling about phycology and trying to get in my head''.

''Danny be nice to your Sister''. Said Maddie as she unloaded their suitcases.

''Here Mom let me help you with that''. Said Danny as he lifted the four suitcases with ease.

''Wow Danny that would be great''! Said Maddie as she handed him the suitcases. ''Come on were almost their! I can't wait to see my father.' Said an excited Maddie. '' So Well were almost to the estate''.

''Wow Danny since when can you lift four suitcases with ease''? Danny turned to look at his curious Mother. ''Since a month after the accident.'' He said as he continued on with the all the luggage. The Fenton Parent's glanced a look at each other before heading towards Kathy's estate.

Danny's POV

I can't believe I'm in the cherreal keys and about to meet my Mom's side of the family. I didn't really know Mom had any sibling's well except of course Aunt Alisha, but that's not the point, I'm glad we came it seemed like Mom hasn't seen her Family in years. Well I guess she hasn't, I hope her Family accepted me for me. I thought as we gradually walked up the steps to my Aunt Kathy's Home.

Jake's POV

We're all here well except Mom's Supposed Sis. I wonder if there even coming or even if their Dragons! I wonder if she even mentioned it to her children.

''Jake! Aunt Middies' here! Yelled Hailey. ''Uh ya ok be right there Hails.''

I dragged my feet from the back porch and headed into the living room. ''Jake, this is your Aunt Maddie Uncle Jack and Cousin's Jasmine and Daniel''. Said mom.

''Uh hello I'm Jake nice to meet you. Wait you're the Fenton's as in The Fenton's from Amity Park!'' yelled Jake. ''Yes and its Jazz.''. Said Jazz as she gave her newfound cousin an odd look. ''So then your''?! Jake said as he looked at Danny. ''Danny Fenton A.K.A Danny Phantom.'' '' Ya that's it''. ''So did your Mom tell you the Family secret''? Asked Jake. ''What secret?'' said Danny and Jazz in unison. '' I didn't want to tell you, kids because the secrets from my family our so big I didn't think you could handle it and ever since Danny revealed, but before Maddie could finish her sentence her Cousin Kathy approached them. ''Maddie long time no see''. Said Kathy, as she entered the living room. ''Same to you cuz''. ''You haven't told them''? asked Kathy, Susan following a few seconds after. ''No they never showed any signs and after Danny's accident I figured not to get into it. ''And soon after finding out his secret I decided I didn't want to add to the busy and stressful schedule Danny has. And if I told Jazz then she would be more worried for her family then she already is''. '' What is Aunt Susan''? asked Danny and Jazz in unison. ''Well you do know you are 40% Chinese''? ''Yes'' they said concernly. ''Well your mother Aunt Alisha, Aunt Miriam and I and you and your cousins were either born with Dragon powers or just simply skipped our generations and well it's possible that your Sister and your cousin Bloom, former cousin Daphne and yourself have the ability deep within you, ''Cousin's Bloom and Daphne''? Said Danny, Jazz, Jake and Hailey in unison. ''Yes but your cousin Daphne passed away after the Planet Sparks was attacked. ''Huh? Planet Sparks''? Said Jake.

''It's a Kingdom in Magix its still part of the Magical world''. Jake and Hailey looked stunned while Danny and Jazz stood still with their mouth wide open. '' Is this a trick''? Asked Jazz.

'' What is'''? asked Maddie. ''That our cousin's a princess and you're from a family of uh I don't know. But before Jazz could finish her sentence Danny finished it for her but more of a yell.

''Fire breathing Dragons''! '' So you told them.'' Said Miriam as she and her Husband King Oritel and final Daughter Bloom entered the back yard where the family was assembled.

''Yes I''. Maddie stood there in ah Miriam! Oritel it's been''. Maddie stood their dumbfounded.

''Year's yes it has.'' Well how are you how is your Daughter, I'm gravely sorry for your loss of Daphne''. ''It's not your fault. I would like you to meet our other Daughter Bloom Daphne's sister''. ''Hello I'm your Aunt Maddie and this is your Uncle Jack and your Cousins Jazz and Danny''. Said Maddie as she jestered towards her family as each of them waved nervously. ''Wait your Danny Phantom''. Said Bloom as she glanced at the youngest Fenton child. '' Uh yes'' said Danny. ''I thought I saw you on Magix News!'' said Bloom. '' That's right you're a fairy right?'' asked Jazz and Danny. ''Ya and Princes and Queen Bloom of Sparks and Erakulan .''.Said Bloom. ''Wow.'' Said Hailey. ''So my Mom said we're a family of fire breathing Dragons''? asked Danny. ''Weird right''? Asked Bloom. ''Actually it's sort of hard to believe''. Said Jazz as her brother nodded in agreement. At that moment Aunt Kathy and her son Greggy or Gregory as he likes to be called walked in Grandpa Loushi and Fu Dog not far behind.

''So I take it Alisha will not be joining us''? Said Grandpa as he and Fu entered the house.

''No sorry Dad''. Said Maddie, Mom and Miriam. ''Shame I really wanted to see them''. Said Grandpa. ''Wait a minute''. Said Boom and Jazz. ''Were a Family of fire breathing Dragons and you never told us!'' yelled Danny and Jazz. On queue one of their Grandma's sneezed and formed and unformed into a yellow fire breathing Dragon. ''What!'' yelled Danny and Jazz as they stared in Awe. ''We told ya.'' Said Hailey. ''What do you look like in Dragon form Aunt Kathy, Maddie, Miriam, and Susan? Asked one of my cousins. The sisters looked at each other before answering. ''Well we skipped are generations.'' They said. ''We figured our children will uphold the Family tradition plus we didn't need the Dragon abilities''. Said Maddie. ''Yeah but I'm the Fairy of the Dragon flame. Now I'm going to have two Dragon flames?'' asked Bloom. ''I suppose so.'' Said Miriam. '' Can you prove this whole Dragon fiasco?'' asked Jazz. Mom looked at her skeptically. ''Jake? Hailey''? We figured it was our queue to Dragon Up. ''Dragon up!'' We yelled as we transformed into our Dragon forms. ''Wow we believe you now Mom said Danny and Jazz.

Danny's POV

Dragons? Dragons? Dragons! How can my Mom keep a secret this big from us is she serious!? I yelled in his mind. ''Freaked out''? asked Jake. ''A little.'' said Bloom and Jazz. I nodded in agreement. ''Do you have Dragon powers''? asked Hailey. ''We just found out about it, how are we supposed to know if we do''? I asked. ''You just know.'' Said Jake. ''So do you have to say Dragon up''? asked Jazz. ''I don't think so''? said Jake everyone in the Family says it so I guess maybe''. Jazz and I thought about it but nothing happened. ''Guess not''. Said Jazz. Why don't you say it then''? asked Grandpa. We gave each other comforting glances and said together. ''Dragon up''! Jazz and I yelled and just like Jake and Hailey we formed into fire breathing Dragons. Jake and Hailey were in their forms as well Jake was a red Dragon with a yellow belly and Hailey was a pink Dragon. Jazz was a Black Dragon with a teal belly and I was a white Dragon with a red belly. I couldn't believe my eyes. ''I can't believe this''. Said Jazz. ''Me either I said. Bloom did it to she was a Blue dragon with a yellow Belly. ''Wow''. We all said while starring at each other. ''I knew when those teeth came in you had the gene. '' said Mom. 'How do we change back?'' I asked. '' Just think about it.'' Said Hailey.

''Kind of like when you changer out of your Ghost powers Danny''. Jazz said, she already changed back. ''Oh''. I said as I changed back. ''Cool''. We said as we changed back. ''So Mom''? said Jake. ''Does the Dragon council need to know about this''? asked Hailey. ''Probably so they don't think their bad Dragons like the Dark Dragon even though him and Chang wanted to rule the Magical World''. ''Magical World''? I asked. ''Yes and since your part ghost you are apart of it as well''. Said Grandpa. ''Really''? I asked. ''Yes''. said Fu.

'' Who's Hungry''? said Aunt Kathy as we were gathered in the backyard. We all headed into the House for Lunch.

2 Hours Later

''So Danny''? asked Aunt Susan. ''How did you get Ghost powers''?

Danny glanced up from his plate before answering his Aunt's question.

'' When Mom went to college and met my Dad they studied the Paranormal and soon conducted a Ghost portal prototype it blew up in my arch enemies' face and he got ghost powers. They then decided to conduct it once again a few months after my fourteenth birthday and when it didn't work. I was sad that Mom and Dad were disappointed because it didn't work I soon showed it to my Best friends Tucker and Sam''. You mean your best friend and Girlfriend''? said Jazz. ''Yes Jazz. But this was before we got together''. I said in an irritated voice. ''Anyway I went in and got electrocuted half to death and here I am today''. The Family stood in awe from Danny's story. ''Can you tell us some of your adventures''? asked Hailey. ''Uh I guess''? Danny said glancing at Jazz for reassurance. She shrugged and I tried to think of one of my many adventures. I then decided to tell them the time when Walker tried to turn the Town against me and by overshadowing Mayor Martinez. Hopefully that will clear up Mom and Dad's questions on that experience. I took a deep breath before continuing my story.

After Dinner Cousin Bloom came up to me and we started talking. She's been through as much stuff as I had. She's really nice I think we're going to be really close.

Dark Dragon's Cave

Deep in the Dark Dragons Cave the Dark Dragon and Chang were deciding their evil plot.

''Chang the American Dragon is having a Family Reunion this week we need to take out his entire Family and I think I have the perfect plan''. He said as he unleashed his diabolical laugh.

No one's POV

Back to the Family

Danny and his family were sitting at the regular table and finally so was Jake. '' I bet Cousin Danny wouldn't be able to beat me in a race in his Dragon form''? said Gregory, as he took a bite of his dinner. ''Yo Gregory it's not fair Danny Jazz and Bloom barley found out about this give them some time maybe when another reunion comes along''. Said Jake. ''Jake's right'', said Susan. ''Why'' said Aunt Kathy afraid my Gregory will beat all of them''. Said Aunt Kathy. ''No it's just that they barely found out about this give them some time''. Said Aunt Susan. ''Very well''. She said as she sat back down with a huff. ''So Danny how's School''? said Aunt Susan.

'' Fine Sophomore year is'nt has hard as freshman year due to the teachers knowing my secret. But it's still hard to keep up on the assignment's''. She gave me a reassuring smile ''and Jazz will be starting college this summer''. ''Really''? asked Aunt Susan. ''You know Jazz. Overachiever''. I said as Jazz glared at me. '' Yes Aunt Susan I'm majoring in Phycology''. Said Jazz with a satisfied smile.

'' Excellent. So Bloom''? asked Aunt Susan. ''How is everything going? I mean with your marriage and settling into the royal life''? she asked. ''Fine actually Erackulan is doing so well since Sky became King''. Sky interrupted Bloom. ''And you became Queen''. Bloom chuckled. ''Yes things are doing perfectly well.'' ''Any children in the future''? She asked. ''Well uh''? she glanced at Sky who was sweating nervously. ''Maybe sometime in the Future''. Said Bloom as she took a deep breath from holding in a scream of surprise. I mean she does want to have children someday.

Danny's POV

My little cousins are driving me crazy! I'm the oldest of my cousins apart from my sister and cousin Bloom but other than that I am older then Jake. But with all the commotion I didn't even notice my Grandma's sneeze that caused her to turn into her dragon form ya this is going to take some getting used to. ''I can stick noodles up my nose''! I hear one of my cousin's yell. Seriously do I look Chinese! Don't answer that. But I guess it's in my blood. So I can't do anything about it. I decided not to dwell on it and try to sound out the annoying cousin's .The only mature one of my little cousins is Hailey, and she's nine! I miss Sam. One Day I'm going to marry that girl. ''Danny?'' My Aunt Susan asked ''Yes Aunt Susan''? ''Before all this Reunion and Dragon stuff what was your life before''? She asked. ''Well Uh? Trying to manage Ghosts Homework, School and Bullies it was pretty exhausting. But I got through it and even though the town was against me including my parent's I still did it because it was the right thing to do. I got through it thanks to my Best friends Tucker and Sam. realized why people were calling me clueless''. And when Jazz found out about my power's she kept it a secret that she knew even from me.'' And before I went to save the world from the asteroid I finally realized why people called me clueless''. Jazz chuckled. '' Got that right'' she said. ''Shut it''. I said while I glared at my sister. '' Wow''. Said Aunt Susan. ''You've been through a lot Danny''. Said cousin Hailey. ''Ya life got pretty hectic after the accident''. I said as I took a sip of my soda. '' And it's going to get harder with all this Dragon stuff''. said Jazz. We all continued to inform each other of our lives for the next few hours.

Dark Dragon POV

'' What info have you brought me Chang''?! yelled the dark Dragon as a hooded figure entered the cave. Chang brought down her hood as she began to give the Dark Dragon the information on the American Dragon and his whereabouts. ''So the American Dragon is having a Family reunion it's a bit rude that they didn't invite us. Well we could fix that come Chang we got a reunion to attend''. And with that they left the Cave while chuckling evilly on their way out.

Author's note

Sorry I took so long other stories school the usual don't worry I'm not giving up on this story it'd too good keep reading

Danny - When are you going to put…

Me – Danny! Don't get ahead of yourself this story isn't even done yet chill!

Danny – Oh ok ok I'll go check on…

Me – Danny!

Danny – sorry I'll go patrol with (Dannyphantomluver2 puts a hand on his mouth)

Me – sorry about that Danny's ahead of my typing don't worry all will be revealed in time keep reading!

Danny – don't forget to follow and fave!

.
Sign up to rate and review this story