Categories > Games > Mario > Super Paper Wishology (Jayjar100 Version)

#3: A New Threat

by Jayjar100 0 reviews

A New Threat

Category: Mario - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-11-30 - 2034 words

0Unrated
Super Paper Wishology (Rewritten)

By Jayjar100

Original 'Super Paper Wishology' Story By AK1028

OCs belong to AK1028

Names of Timmy's Mom & Dad belong to AK1028

/

Chapter 3: A New Threat

/

"Mario..."

The plumber heard a voice as he slowly woke up. He saw that he was in Bowser's castle, all alone. He saw the only other thing in the room: a rainbow colored butterfly.

The butterfly had a female voice. "Hello Mario. My name is Tippi. I am what is known as a Pixl... A sort of fairy... Mario... I came to find you..."

Mario didn't trust the butterfly one bit and assumed a fighting pose.

"I am no enemy..." Tippi reassured. "You met Count Bleck...and he captured a princess and evil king... Is this not so?"

Mario gasped and nodded. "Yes, that's what happened."

Tippi responded. "Then that means Count Bleck is even now beginning to form the Void... We haven't much time... You must come with me... Yes, if your friends are to be saved, you must come..."

After that, Mario and Tippi were transported somewhere else.

/

Timmy looked at the huge robot in front of him. "Ok, what the heck is that?"

Chester was amazed. "Wow, another new kid!"

The robot's hand transformed into a ray gun and tried to shoot Timmy and Chester, but they got out of the way just in time. "Who shoots deadly lasers!" Chester finished.

"Ok class, new assignment." Mr. Crocker said, panicked. He started to write something on the chalkboard. "Run, for, your, darn this chalk, LIFE! AHHHH!"

Timmy was hiding behind the teacher's desk while everyone else ran out of the classroom. The robot stood behind him, then picked up and crushed the desk. "Eliminate Timmy Turner."

"It's official." Timmy said. "This is the weirdest morning ever!" Timmy started to run away. "I gotta get out of here fast!"

He stopped in front of an old snail. "No!" He stopped in front of an old man with a small vehicle behind him. "No!" He stopped in front of a high-tech hovercraft. The license plate read, 'AJSRIDE'.

Timmy hopped onto the hovercraft. "Thank you, A.J." He began to speed away, with the robot chasing after him.

"Timmy Turner. Eliminate Timmy Turner." The robot said. Timmy was getting slightly scared. "I've gotta find Cosmo and Wanda and wish this robo-dork away!"

Timmy pretended he was one of the people on a huge M.A.R.F build board, and the robot didn't see him and sped away. "That was close." Timmy commented.

However, something grabbed him from behind and threw him into an alley. "Ah! Don't eliminate me! I'm not-"

The figure was revealed to be Jorgen. "Timmy Turner!"

Timmy was instantly relieved, and remembered what he needed to ask him. "Jorgen, man am I glad to see you. And to see somebody who knows me! Now-"

Before Timmy could finish, Jorgen pulled out a large blaster. "Duck!"

Timmy ducked, and a shot from a blaster hit the robot behind him. "What is that thing?" He pointed to the robot.

"That is an Eliminator. And I told you not to say your name, like I sorta just did. They have really good hearing!"

A vortex opened from the Eliminator's mouth, sucking everything in. "And a really big mouth! Ahh help!" Timmy started to get sucked in, but Jorgen held onto his arm with one hand, and used his other hand to hand onto a ladder. "Hang on!"

There was creepy music playing from a radio nearby. "You're listening to K.R.E.P. Creepy music for those creepy alley cliffhangers." The radio said.

"I hate this station." Jorgen said. He let go of Timmy's arm to change the station, but he realized what he just did.

"AHHH!"

/

The next thing Mario knew, he and Tippi were in a place that didn't look familiar to him at all. The stranger thing, there was a man standing there, waiting for them. He was wearing a blue cloak, had a long white beard, and a green orb. He came over to the two of them.

"Oh ho! Well, well, well... Back so soon, Tippi?" The stranger, Merlon said. "And who might this be? Red shirt. Blue overalls... And a magnificent 'stache! Tippi, you've truly outdone yourself..."

"He matches the description of the hero in the Light Prognosticus perfectly... And his name is Mario..." Tippi responded.

"I welcome you, Mario! This is the town of Flipside. You have come far from the Mushroom Kingdom of your dimension... Of course, our fair Flipside is in no dimension at all! No! It is BETWEEN dimensions!" Merlon said to Mario.

"Just who are you?" Mario asked.

Merlon answered. "My name is Merlon. I am a descendant of the Ancients who created this town. I busy myself studying musty, ancient texts to forestall the end of all worlds!"

"But how would someone be able to destroy all worlds?" Mario asked.

Merlon replied. "So Tippi has not told you yet... Well then, the answer hangs above you." Mario looked up like Merlon instructed and gasped. He saw something in the sky. Something that looked like a dark porthole. It looked horribly strong.

"Do you see the gathering darkness in the sky? It is a hole in the very dimensional fabric of space! Such a strange phenomenon... Is it near or far? None know. It may appear small now, but it will only grow." Merlon added.

Mario became short of breath for a second.

"And in the end, it will swallow all existence... All worlds, all dimensions... This void was created by our enemy, Count Bleck, who wields the Dark Prognosticus." Merlon finished.

Tippi added something. " 'A fair and lovely princess... A furious monster king... The union of these two will call forth the Chaos Heart, the consumer of worlds... And the Chaos Heart will ravage the sky, and so bring forth the Void.'"

Merlon responded. "Yes... The passage Tippi just quoted is from the Light Prognosticus of my ancestors. The book also says this: "The Void will swallow all... Naught can stop it...unless the one protected by the dark power is destroyed. The hero with the power of eight Pure Hearts will rise to this task." So it is written."

"What's a Pure Heart?" Mario asked.

Merlon took out a large, heart shaped red object. "This is one of the eight Pure Hearts. You are surely the hero spoken of in the pages of the Light Prognosticus. You are the only one who can defeat Count Bleck and save all worlds! Mario, take this and save all worlds from destruction!"

Mario nodded. "I shall."

"Excellent! You truly are the hero of the book of legend! My eyes never deceive! So, ahem." Merlon cleared his throat. "Mario, our brave hero! Take this!" Merlon bestowed the first Pure Heart onto Mario.

"Now, great hero Mario... Your first task awaits. You must take this Pure Heart... You must place it in the Heart Pillar in this town. Tippi will lead you there. Return to me when you are through with this task!"

"This way." Tippi said

"I'm coming." Mario responded he felt worried for all of his friends. Just where could they be?

Tippi lead Mario to the pillar and told him to place the Pure Heart in there, and so he did. After that, they went back up to where Merlon was, to also find a red door there.

"Ah, the two of you return!" Merlon said. "Look, a door has appeared! This "dimensional door" was made to lead the hero to another Pure Heart. Yes, somewhere beyond this door lies one of the seven other Pure Hearts... Tippi, you must use your power to help Mario find this Pure Heart and return here."

"Of course." Tippi said.

"And Mario... I have something to give you that will aid you on your journey." Merlon said. He gave Mario a small pipe.

"This is a magical pipe that can return you to Flipside from afar." Tippi explained.

"Yes, in fact you will be able to return here from anywhere in the universe, so remember that!" Merlon continued.

Mario nodded. "I will."

"Good. The Light Prognosticus foretells that the hero will meet a "dimension governor." And from him, the hero will learn the dimensional technique... I am almost certain this refers to my friend, the Flip Wizard, Bestovious. So go now through this door, and seek out Bestovious!"

"If you say so." Mario responded. He was still slightly confused about what the 'dimensional technique' was.

"Well, let's get going..." Tippi said.

And with that, the entered the door to what Mario referred to as 1-1.

/

At Castle Bleck, Nastasia was with the Count himself and two other lackeys: O'Chunks and Dimentio. O'Chunks was a strong opposing person as Dimentio looked like a jester. And from the looks of things, Count Bleck looked quite pleased.

Count Bleck laughed. "The Void has been ripped in the dimensional fabric! Yes, Count Bleck is pleased. All has gone as foretold in the Dark Prognosticus. Now it's just a matter of time until all worlds meet their demise! Bleck!"

O'Chunks responded. "Wow, that's just super, Count! Yeah, first you'll erase all these naughty worlds... And then you're going to build a perfect world without war and all that other icky stuff!"

"Yes, yes, no one likes the icky stuff... Yes... A perfect world... Sounds magical... Ah ha ha. I can hardly stand the wait." Dimentio added.

"Sorry I'm late!" Another voice said.

Another O'Chunks appeared and looked at the first O'Chunks. "What in blazin' bog rats...? How'd I beat meself 'ere?! What's goin' on?!"

The first O'Chunks responded. "Mimimimimimi! Oh, O'Chunks, you big silly! Didja oversleep or something?" That's when he turned into Count Bleck and added; "I guess it's kinda hard to be on time, though, when you've got muscles instead of brains!"

O'Chunks got angry. "'EY! Yeh can't fool me wit' that crazy shape-shiftin' hooliganry! It's Mimi innit?! Show a little respect fer the count! Yeh can't go a'borrowin' 'is face, lass!"

The real Count Bleck smiled. "Bleh heh heh heh! How delightful, Mimi. Almost as dapper...as Count Bleck!"

The fake Count Bleck turned into Princess Peach. "Aw, golly, thanks, Count! With you around, it's nothing but big smiles all the time! Hanging out with the count! That's MY idea of a perfect world!"

Dimentio made a joke. "And here I thought Mimi's ideal world was a gem-filled pool with hunky lifeguards..."

The fake Princess Peach turned into Bowser. "Hey! Dimentio! Have you been reading my diary? I mean... Umm... Never mind."

"Bleh heh heh... Well, different strokes for different minions..." Count Bleck stated. "After all these rotten world are ended, Count Bleck will make all your dreams come true! But for that to happen, we must follow the instructions of the Dark Prognosticus."

Nastasia adjusted her glasses and said something. "Uh, yeah, about that, just an FYI? I've got an urgent memo for your inbox... Apparently there's been some unapproved interdimensional activity lately. Yeah... I'm thinking it's the hero of the prophecy. We're gonna need an action plan for this guy..."

Count Bleck turned to Nastasia. "A dimensional interloper! And possibly the hero?! You are sure of it, Nastasia? Interesting, mused Count Bleck. We must put an end to this nuisance..."

"COUNT BLECK!" O'Chunks yelled. "Lemme get this right in me brain. The 'ero Nastasia's goin' on 'bout... he yer enemy? Then yeh gotta cut me loose on 'im! Yeh gotta! I'll give 'im a nice taste o' O'Chunks!"

Count Bleck decided that it would be the right choice. "Very well, O'Chunks. I'll leave the hero chunking to you. Do not fail Count Bleck."

O'Chunks nodded. "Yeh can count on me, Count! I'll rain down like a fat thunderstorm! I swear it! Mimi! Dimentio! Yeh should tag along! Yeh could witness a proper chunkin'!" Then O'Chunks left.

"Hmm, I do enjoy a good chunking..." Dimentio said to himself. "Well, then... I believe I'll head out as well." Dimentio started to follow O'Chunks.

"Bleh heh heh..." Count Bleck said. "So, hero... You would defy Count Beck? Then hurry, for your world's end draws near... Bleh heh heh! BLECK!"
Sign up to rate and review this story