Categories > Games > Mario > Super Paper Wishology (Jayjar100 Version)

#6: A Fair Princess

by Jayjar100 0 reviews

A Fair Princess

Category: Mario - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-11-30 - 2377 words

0Unrated
Super Paper Wishology (Rewritten)

By Jayjar100

Original 'Super Paper Wishology' Story By AK1028

OCs belong to AK1028

Names of Timmy's Mom & Dad belong to AK1028

/

Chapter 6: A Fair Princess

/

"Man, that thing looks terrifying!" Bowser Jr said, commenting on the Eliminator.

Two more Eliminators jumped in, and they all opened vortexes from their mouths, trying to suck the three in.

"Get us out of here!" Timmy yelled. Jorgen whistled, and his motorcycle came speeding over to him. He, Timmy, and Bowser Jr all hopped on. They sped away from the Cave Of Destiny, with the Eliminators chasing after them.

While they were riding through the streets of Fairy World, two Eliminators popped up in front of them, so they were forced to make a right turn. Those Eliminators also started chasing them, along with the other one.

Soon, they were heading straight for a warehouse. "We're heading for the wall!" Bowser Jr yelled.

"Don't worry." Jorgen reassured. "We will vanish before we-AUUGGGHHHH!" Unfortunately, they crashed through the wall, landing behind some boxes. The Eliminators went into the building and started looking for them.

Timmy started to whisper. "Listen, as the Chosen One, I choose to be not the Chosen One! I've never been chosen for anything! Not kickball, not lab partner, why? Because I'm a bad choice!"

"The cave prophecy does not lie." Jorgen stated. "Don't worry, I have a plan."

Timmy was relieved. "Oh, thank goodness."

Jorgen stated his plan. "If it's you they want, it's you they'll get."

Bowser Jr raised an eyebrow. "That sounds horrible if you're trying to get away from the Eliminators."

At the same time, Timmy said: "I hate that plan!"

Jorgen pulled a wand from his pocket and made himself look like Timmy Turner. Timmy breathed a sigh of relief. "Plan's getting better."

"Good luck you two," Jorgen said. "You were a pain in my butt, but..." He paused. "Well, that's all I got. Good luck!"

"Where are you going?" Timmy asked.

Jorgen started to explain. "For you to go on, the Darkness must believe you've been eliminated! Remember, the wand is hidden in a rock, and sealed with a kiss."

He walked to where the Eliminators could see him. "Hello. I am Timmy Turner." Jorgen said, waving his hands around. "Look how stupid I am."

The Eliminators took notice of him, and thinking he was Timmy, the one with the black jacket sucked him in, using a vortex. The Eliminators also got sucked in, except for two.

"Finally, we have the Chosen One." The top Eliminator said.

"Can we stay? We saw some cool shops on Main Street." An Eliminator said. "Yeah, no one said you were the boss of us so-" The other Eliminator tried to add, but the Top Eliminator sucked them all in, even including himself.

Bowser Jr looked up. "Timmy, I think it's safe to come out now." He whispered. The two walked out of the Warehouse.

Timmy started thinking. Then, he blurted something out. "We can't stop the Darkness by ourselves. How do we find the wand? How do we get back to Earth? How do we get you back home? What are we supposed to do?"

Bowser Jr looked at the sky. He remembered something that Jorgen said. "Timmy, all those stars are Fairy Warriors ready to stop the Darkness!" He pointed at the sky. Timmy also looked up at the sky. "Yes, we're not alone!"

At that, every single star disappeared. Timmy and Bowser Jr started screaming.

/

Count Bleck, Nastasia, and O'Chunks were currently in Count Bleck's castle.

"Yeah, so... I guess the hero went ahead and stomped you and sent you back here?" Nastasia asked.

"Yeh gotta forgive me, Count! I've failed yeh! I've never felt less chunky in my life!" O'Chunks said, out of breath.

Count Bleck chuckled. "Bleh heh heh... So our hero is real... Yes... A force to be reckoned with..." He turned to Nastasia. "Nastasia, the prophecy. Consult it and learn where the hero will go next... We will lay a devious trap for him and bring him to his very KNEES! BLECK!"

"Yeah, um, I already sent Mimi to a site picked for that purpose..." Nastasia replied.

"This pleases Count Bleck." Count Bleck said. "Excellent work, Nastasia. I have granted Mimi powers potent enough to ensure that she will obliterate this hero. Yes, he will be helpless against her." Count Bleck opened his cape. "I depart! Alert Count Bleck when this 'hero' is no more! BLEH HEH HEH HEH! BLECK!" He then disappeared.

"Yeah, I'll fire off a memo on that...but for now, we have another item on the agenda..." Nastasia said to no one in particular. "O'Chunks, you got a sec?" She asked. "Yeah, so some minions in the Bowser organization are still resisting assimilation? So I'm heading out to squash the resistance...and while I'm gone I want you to stay here. Yeah... You just sit tight and think about your recent job performance, 'K?"

Nastasia went to another part of the castle.

O'Chunks looked around and saw that he was alone. "Aw... I... Gah, this really tweaks me chin hairs!"

/

In another part of Castle Bleck, Peach was unconscious. Eventually, she came to. At first, she couldn't remember much, but a second later, al of the recent memories flashed in her head like a lightning bolt. "What? How did I end up napping here?" She asked, scanning the place. "That nasty Count Bleck tried to make me marry BOWSER! And then Luigi and Violet..." She gasped.

"LUUUIIIGGGGIIIII! VIIIIOOOOLLLETTTT! BOOOWWWWSSSSEEEER!" She screamed, hoping one of them would answer.

"Uh...no. You're the only one of the wedding party left standing, it looks like." She heard a voice behind her.

She turned around to see a Koopa Troopa and a Hammer Bro behind her. Never would she thought see would see the day where she would be happy to see a couple of Bowser's minions.

"So you finally woke up, huh, Princess?" The Hammer Bro asked.

"Oh, you guys!" Peach responded. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, but who knows what happened. That was one CRAZY wedding." The Koopa Troopa responded. "We can't even find His Groomness! You remember... King Bowser? Oh, and that guy with the mustache and his girlfriend... I think he had a green tux on or something? Yeah, erm...Luigi, that's the guy. We dunno where he ended up either."

"Thing is, most of us minions got all brainwashed by that Bleck guy's assistant." The Hammer Bro explained. "Yeah, everybody's half-nuts! It's not safe here! We've gotta clear this area, NOW! Private Koopa will escort you, OK? You guys make a break for it."

The Koopa Troopa jumped a little when he heard that last part.

"But what about you?" Peach asked.

"What am I going to do? I'll TELL you what I'm going to do! I'm going to help my men!" The Hammer Bro spoke, with determination. "King Bowser would burn me to a crisp if I left 'em! Leave no Koopa behind! Good luck out there, Princess! HAIL BOWSER!" The Hammer Bro walked away, leaving the Koopa Troopa and Peach to themselves.

"Farewell..." Peach said, a bit sad.

The Koopa Troopa walked a bit closer to Peach. "Ok, lady, we've gotta EVAC this zone! Let's roll!" He said.

The two walked through a door, and saw below, Hammer Bro confronting two brainwashed Koopa Troopas.

"You. Give up. There is no hope for escape." One of them said.

"All hail the glorious count! Do not resist... Submit to his rule. You will love it." The other one said. Both of their voices sounded very monotone.

The Hammer Bro jumped a little. "What's this insubordination? Johnson! I am your CAPTAIN! Drop and give me twenty!" He yelled.

"Yeah, you know what? I'm gonna have too tell you that your orders mean nothing." An unknown voice said.

The voice was revealed to be Nastasia, who was walking in. "See, they've already sworn eternal allegiance to Count Bleck, 'K? And now you need to, so I'll go ahead and pencil you in for a 10 o'clock brainwashing."

The Hammer Bro readied a hammer. "You just messed with the wrong Koopa! I serve Bowser! You tell this 'count'..."

Before he could finish, he got brainwashed. After a few seconds, his eyes glowed red. "HAIL BLECK!" He yelled.

Nastasia nodded. "Hm-mm-mm... Yeah, there, isn't that better? So listen, there are a few problem minions that still haven't sworn allegiance... You, be a lamb and round them for me... 'K? Thanks.

"Yes ma'am!" The Hammer Bro nodded. The Hammer Bro and the two Koopa Troopas went somewhere else, with Nastasia following them.

Peach and the Koopa Troopa were shocked at what they just saw.

"Oh, man, this is going downhill, fast! Did you SEE that?! They even broke that captain!" The Koopa Troopa yelled, in panic. "Look, lady, if they find us, it is GAME OVER! We've gotta clear this area, STAT!"

"Yes, we should get out of here as soon as possible." Peach agreed.

They started walking, but it was soon before they hit a dead end.

The Koopa Troopa was slightly horrified. "No... NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dead end!" He yelled.

"Well, staying here won't do us any good... Let's turn around and keep looking." Peach suggested.

"Oh, turn back? Yeah...no. Your friend there had it right. This is your dead end." Nastasia, who was behind them, said.

"Wh-Who ARE you, anyway?!" Peach asked, turning to face her.

The Koopa Troopa got in front of Peach. "Find cover, lady! I'm trained to handle scum like this!" He said, being brave. However, he was quickly brainwashed. "ALL HAIL COUNT BLECK!" He said.

"Wow, Princess, you sure are lucky. I thought the wedding explosion finished you..." Nastasia commented. "Yeah, but this is the end of the road...and your luck runs out...right here. It's time you came on over and got with the program... Come and serve the Count!"

"Never!" Peach proclaimed.

"Yeah, that's great and all, but my hypno-powers say otherwise." Nastasia responded. "Just sit tight a sec, 'K? 'Cause I've just got to brainwash you real quick."

Peach, realizing she could do nothing, stood there. Suddenly, a box appeared around her, and she was gone.

Nastasia was shocked. "What?! That wasn't on my schedule! Where'd she go?" She paused for a second and calmed down. "Well, that's not really a deal breaker... Our prophecy-fulfillment plan is running smoothly. We have no need for her. Yeah, and it doesn't matter where she runs, since all worlds are about to fall..."

/

At the Military Extra-Terrestrial Research Facility, the phone was ringing. A dark-skinned employee picked it up. "This is the Military Extra-Terrestrial Research Facility."

A voice spoke. "I see." The employee responded. He hit the Alarm button, causing alarms to go off.

A light-skinned employee walked up to him, holding a cup of coffee. "What's with the MERF alarms?" He asked.

"It's probably nothing, but it seems that every star in the sky has completely vanished." The dark-skinned employee replied.

"Yeah, you're right, it's probably nothing." The other employee agreed. He then suddenly spit out his coffee. "EVERY STAR IN THE SKY HAS VANISHED?!"

"Should we put out an emergency broadcast, letting the population of Earth know that an alien attack is eminent?" The first employee asked.

"The people have a right to know what's going on." The second employee paused. "Or..."

/

"In other news, the government has just announced that they turned off the stars to conserve energy." A person on the radio said. Terrance, Tamara, and Crocker were on their way to MARF, driving past trees.

"Oooh, I totally believe that. We have such a great government!" Terrance said.

"And they'd never lie to us, because deceiving people is wrong." Tamara added.

However, it was revealed that they weren't driving at all; instead Tree Movers were hauling trees into a truck behind them, while Crocker was trying to fix something on the truck.

"Belt's fixed." Crocker said, as he got into the truck. "Let's MARF and roll, baby!"

They started driving; only to stop after a few feet. They all exited the truck. "Potty Break!" They all said.

/

"Ok, don't panic, you're the Chosen One." Timmy tried to reassure himself. "All you have to do, is get back to Earth, get the dumb Wand, and defeat the darkness."

"Whatever that is." Bowser Jr added.

They both looked up, and saw what looked to be a huge, black vortex in the sky. "Ok, that must be it." Timmy finished.

They both started screaming, and ended up running in completely different directions.

Bowser Jr ended up running back into the warehouse. He saw the motorcycle in there. He tried to get on and started driving.

A portal to Earth appeared. Bowser Jr gasped, and hesitated, accidentally letting the motorcycle go through the portal without him.

He ran back to where Timmy was.

'Think Turner, what Fairy goes back and forth between Earth more than anybody?' Timmy thought to himself. He looked up and saw a large building. It was Tooth Fairy Enterprises.

"Come on! This way!" Timmy pointed to the building.

As they ran in, Bowser Jr asked: "What is this place?"

"This is the home of the legendary Quarter Transporter." Timmy explained. "Every time an Earth kid puts a tooth under their pillow, it comes here and it's replaced by cold, hard, cash. But today we're making it the Turner returner." He turned the knob to Dimmsdale.

He and Bowser Jr sat on the conveyor belt. A large pipe sucked them to Earth. "I hope this works!" Timmy said.

Right after that, the entirety of Fairy World was sucked in by the Darkness.

/

...

I remember that day well... The room was warm. The whole place was at peace.

"Ugh... Uugh..."

"You're awake at last?"

"Where...am I? Is this...a human's home? Blech!"

"Don't wiggle like that. I found you at a cliff's base. You took quite a fall."

"You're a human, correct? I don't...repulse you? I am of the Tribe of Darkness..."

"Why would that matter? Anyone with a heart would not ignore an injured soul!"

That was the day our paths crossed... That day... That was the day our tragedy was set in motion.
Sign up to rate and review this story