Categories > Games > Mario > Super Paper Wishology (Jayjar100 Version)

#7: A Quest

by Jayjar100 0 reviews

A Quest

Category: Mario - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-11-30 - 2461 words

0Unrated
Super Paper Wishology (Rewritten)

By Jayjar100

Original 'Super Paper Wishology' Story By AK1028

OCs belong to AK1028

Names of Timmy's Mom & Dad belong to AK1028

/

Chapter 7: A Quest

/

In Flipside, Mario and Tippi had just gotten the second Pure Heart, and they headed into Merlon's house.

"So, how was it, dear friends? Did you find a Pure Heart?" Merlon asked.

"In fact, we did!" Mario responded, showing the Pure Heart to Merlon.

Merlon chuckled. "Oh ho, such pure brilliance... This is a true piece of the one true Purity Heart!"

Mario put away the Pure Heart.

"Yes, we met Merlumina... She gave it to us..." Tippi added.

Merlon jumped a little in surprise. "Wh-What?! Lady Merlumina?! You were very well met. She is an ancestor of mine. She was the one who wrote the Light Prognosticus to counteract the dark one... Merlumina and those who followed her built this town. They are why we are here." He explained.

There was a scared voice from outside. "M-M-M-MASTER MERLON! B-B-BAD NEWS!"

The scared voice revealed itself to be one of the townspeople in Flipside.

Merlon was shocked by this sudden outburst. "What is it? Get ahold of yourself, lad..."

"Y-Y'see..." The townsperson was stuttering horribly before he could finally say: "A girl fell out of the sky!"

Mario and Merlon gasped. "What? A girl fell out of the sky? What in the worlds?" Merlon asked.

"We should check this out." Mario suggested.

"Come on! Get up on the elevator and come up there to see her!" The person cried.

Mario, Merlon, and the scared person went up an elevator in Flipside. The walked over to where the scared person was leading them... to find Princess Peach lying there unconscious.

Mario gasped when he saw her.

"What's the matter?" Tippi asked.

"That woman lying there is Princess Peach!" Mario stated.

Merlon was slightly surprised. "Princess Peach? So this is the princess that Count Bleck kidnapped?"

"Yes, it is." Mario answered.

"Well, the poor girl seems to have had a rough time, of that we can be sure." Merlon stated. "She doesn't appear to be conscious... And she is shivering uncontrollably, what could the problem be?"

He then had an idea. "Oh ho! I know! Mario. You must go to the chef named Saffron on the first floor of Flipside. I'm sure she knows a warming and revitalizing recipe for this poor girl... once she revives, we will be able to ask Princess Peach exactly what happened. Now, off with you! Find Saffron the chef on the first floor!"

Mario nodded. "Ok, that's what I'll do."

He went to the first floor to find Saffron. Once he did, and explained the situation, she said that Princess Peach would need some Spicy Soup. Luckily, Mario had a Fire Burst she needed in order to make it. Once it was finished, Mario went back up to the 3rd Floor with the soup.

Once Mario put a spoonful in her mouth, she slowly came to.

/

In Dimmsdale, a kid had put a loose tooth under their pillow and went to sleep. There was a flash of light, and the kid instantly woke up. "I wonder what the Tooth Fairy left?"

The kid moved his pillow, revealing Timmy and Bowser Jr. Timmy put a finger over the kid's mouth. "Shh, dude, I'm the Chosen One."

The kid started screaming. "No! You're a crazy kid and a monster under my pillow who stole my quarter! MOM! QUARTER THEIVES!"

At that, Timmy and Bowser Jr ran out of the kid's house.

"My dad's a cop!" The kid yelled. A police car burst through the garage door and started chasing them.

"Quick! Into the sewers!" Bowser Jr yelled. Timmy and Bowser Jr ducked into the sewers, with the police car going right by them.

They popped up out of a manhole. There was a piece of paper on the bottom side of it, which had a picture of Timmy and Bowser Jr on it, and with the words, 'WANTED QUARTER THEIVES!' written on it. "That was quick." Timmy commented.

Timmy flung the manhole. "And there's no way we can locate this wand on our own!"

Bowser Jr thought for a moment before saying, "Well, don't you have any allies here in this world who could help us?"

Timmy had a realization. "Cosmo and Wanda!" He blurted out.

"Who are they?" Bowser Jr. asked.

"Oh, they're just some... very... useful friends of mine!" Timmy spoke a half-truth.

"Oh, that makes sense." Bowser Jr responded.

/

Back where Cosmo, Wanda, Poof, and every single other fairy were, that kid (who strangely looks like Carl Wheezer) had used all of his quarters to take out all of the fairy-gumballs from the machine.

The fairies watched in horror as the kid was still chewing Binky.

"He's still chewing Binky!" Cosmo yelled.

The kid eventually took Binky out of his mouth. "This one lost its flavor." He flicked Binky onto the table.

Binky gasped. "It's horrible in there. And he recently had nachos!"

All of the fairies, except Wanda, screamed.

The kid decided on which gumball he would chew next. "Ooh, a tasty pink gumball!" He took Wanda, and was about to chew her.

"Wanda, Wanda, NO!" Cosmo managed to throw himself at Wanda, knocking her to the ground while he was now in the boy's hand. The kid put him in his mouth and started to chew him.

Wanda rolled a little bit on the table she dropped onto before saying, "Cosmo, No!"

Another fairy, Juandissimo, rolled up to her. "Wanda, I feel terrible for your loss. Would you like to make out?"

As the kid was chewing on Cosmo, Cosmo forcibly made the kid blow him out into a bubble. Cosmo was now a bubble, and he could freely move in the air.

"Who wants a balloon ride to freedom!" He cheered. Wanda and Poof latched onto him, and they soared out of the building.

"Quick! Everyone! Into the gross kid's mouth!" Juandissimo yelled.

Then, all of the fairies jumped into the kid's mouth, causing him to fall over.

/

In Flipside, after Peach had woken up. She stood up and yawned. "Mmmm... I feel like I just ate the most delicious thing... I haven't had a dream about such tasty food in ages..."

Mario, who was behind her, said: "Peach! You're awake!"

Peach turned around and saw Mario behind her. "Oh! Mario?! You're OK!" Peach looked around. She was in a place that was unfamiliar to her. "But where exactly are we?" She asked.

"This is Flipside..." Tippi answered.

"Umm...OK. And who are you?" Peach asked to Merlon.

"My dear, I am called Merlon. And that is what is known as a Pixl. Her name is Tippi." Merlon explained. "Come, let us adjourn to my house. I would be grateful if you would tell us more there."

Peach and Mario nodded.

/

"...And then before I knew it, I awoke and saw Mario, you, and Tippi." Peach finished her explanation.

"Well, my dear... That is most assuredly a tale of woe and troubles." Merlon commented.

Peach turned to Mario. "Oh, Mario... What do you suppose happened to Luigi, Bowser, and Violet?" She asked.

Mario thought for a moment. "Hmmm, I'm not sure what happened to them."

"Mm, I suppose you're right... There's just no way to know." Peach responded. "I just hope they're safe..."

"Merlon, what should we do next?" Tippi asked.

Merlon began to quote a passage from the Light Prognosticus. "'And one Pure Heart shall lead the way to the next...' So it is written. There are still more Heart Pillars to be found in Flipside, young ones. When you find the next Heart Pillar, you must set a Pure Heart in it. And when you do so, a door to the next world containing the next Pure Heart will appear."

Mario and Peach nodded.

"And...my intuition tells me the next door may lead you to the mysterious Merlee." Merlon explained. "Like Bestovious and I, Merlee is one of the ancients... We are like long-lost cousins. Yes... I have heard that Merlee has long guarded an ancient and secret treasure. If my instincts are correct, it may be the next Pure Heart we seek. I must tell you, the light Prognosticus also speaks of her magical powers..."

"So, all we need to do is find Merlee, and she'll give us the Pure Heart. Is that correct?" Mario asked.

"Yeah, is that all we have to do?" Peach asked.

Merlon then looked surprised. "Oh ho, are you going as well?" He asked, to Peach. "You should not tax yourself. You've only just recovered...and...it may be dangerous."

"Well, I can't just sit here and let everyone else go off to save the world, now, can I?" Peach stated, a bit shocked at what Merlon just said. "After all, The Void that is spreading in the is my fault. Mine and Bowser's... So I'm going, and that's final! I've made my decision."

"Well, the more people we have, that better chance we have..." Mario commented.

"I guess we need to find that next Heart Pillar..." Tippi stated.

"Hmmmmm... This princess is headstrong, to be sure. How very refreshing." Merlon stated. He walked towards Peach. "I insist you take this." Merlon gave Peach what looked to be an old key.

"There are secrets in this town that even I do not know... This may be one of the keys to uncovering them. Quite literally, in fact. Please, use this key wherever it fits here in this town. My intuition tells me you should be able to use it very near my house... I will continue to read the Light Prognosticus and look for any clues that may help. I am sure that musty old tome still has much to teach us. Yes, much indeed. Now, Mario, Princess Peach... Do all you can to stop the count's evil plans!"

"Will do!" Mario nodded.

"Let's go, Mario! Come on, Tippi!" Peach stated.

Mario, Peach, and Tippi were about to leave, but Merlon stopped them. "I almost forgot to tell you this. Recently, townspeople have been reporting portholes randomly appearing and disappearing in town. I suggest you be careful." Merlon explained.

Mario and Peach nodded, and then went to find the next Heart Pillar.

/

In Dimmsdale, two police officers were putting up WANTED signs for the quarter thieves. It was the middle of the day. Timmy for some reason was in a garbage can, and Bowser Jr was behind the trashcan.

"The Chosen One and a friend were alone in the city." Timmy started to commentate quietly. "But he knew if he could find his fairies, he could solve the ancient riddle and locate the-" Just then, a bus pulled up next to him. The bus door opened. Timmy got hit by it.

Bowser Jr cringed a little. "That smarts." He commented.

Out of the bus doors came a woman, leading a group of people. "Ok, follow me to see the Kiss, Schmodin's most famous sculpture here at the Dimmsdale art museum." The woman explained.

Timmy came to his senses after she said that. "The Kiss... Wait a second, the White Wand is hidden in a rock and sealed with a Kiss! We don't need Cosmo and Wanda, the Wand is in that statue!"

/

"But how are we going to get it out?!" Timmy wondered out loud. Timmy and Bowser Jr were now looking at the Kiss.

"If only I still had my Klown Kar, I could just shoot a cannon at that thing!" Bowser Jr answered.

Timmy looked to his left. In another exhibit, there was something in there that suspiciously looked like the Klown Kar. "Is that it?" Timmy asked, pointing to it.

Bowser Jr looked in the direction Timmy was pointing. His eyes widened. "That is it!"

As he ran over to get it, the woman from earlier explained: "Considered priceless, the statue is 500 years old. More than a work of art, it's a work of magic!" Plenty of people were taking pictures.

Bowser Jr had somehow managed to take the Klown Kar without anyone noticing. He brought it back to near where Timmy was.

"Now it's time to see if this still works like it used to." Bowser Jr had an evil smile. He rose in the air with the Klown Kar. He aimed at the statue, and pressed a button. A huge cannonball shot out of it, breaking the statue into pieces.

"Suffering statues!" The woman screamed.

Timmy and Bowser Jr, who was now out of the Klown Kar, were checking the rubble. "Don't panic, I'm the Chosen One! We're saving your lives!"

"Security!" The woman screamed. She blew on a whistle as loud as she could.

Timmy started to panic. "There's no wand. Where's the wand?!"

"Freeze, statue smashers!" A security guard yelled.

"Hey, they're also the quarter theives." Another security guard pointed out.

Two security guards pulled out Batons.

"And that's when the Chosen One and his friend decided to run!" Timmy commentated.

Timmy and Bowser Jr started to run. They disguised themselves as different pictures from paintings. Timmy was the Monaa Lisa, and Bowser Jr was the scream.

They ran out the front door, only to hear: "Freeze!" From a Police Officer. Several Police cars were outside the museum.

A Police Officer walked up to them. "And tell us, mystery people, have you seen these evil perpetrators?" He handed Timmy (who he didn't recognize) a 'WANTED QUARTER THIEF' sign.

Timmy took the sign. "Uh, no, I'm just standing here being a lady, I use lipstick." He spoke with a high-pitched voice.

"Thanks trustworthy citizens with a renaissance smile, and a forever scream. Move out, boys!" The Police Officer responded. The Police Officers got in their cars and drove off.

"We're good." Timmy said, taking off the painting. He let go of the other sign.

Bowser Jr took off his painting and looked at it. "Why is he screaming?" He asked.

They started walking. "According to Mr. Crocker, it's because he got an F." Timmy explained.

"I doubt that's the actual reasoning." Bowser Jr spoke back.

The Wanted sign floated down near the Eliminator with the black coat. He picked it up. "The Chosen One is here. We were fooled. Find him."

Two other Eliminators were behind him. "And we will. Right after we hit this sweet Pink Shirt shop!" One of them responded.

"What." The Top Eliminator turned to face them.

"What, you're the only one who gets to wear cool clothes?" An Eliminator responded.

"Ugh, hurry up." The lead Eliminator groaned.

The two other Eliminators broke into the 'Just Pink Shirts' store and took two shirts. They came out of the store wearing them. "Sweet!" They high-fived.
Sign up to rate and review this story