Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heartache

Rescue

by darks00 4 reviews

"Oh, Julius, what have they done to you..." I whispered outloud in fear...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-01 - Updated: 2006-09-01 - 1049 words

0Unrated
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I was out of breathe, and my sides ached from running, but I didn't stop. No. Julius needed me. Soon, I got to a cave...the Con Mans lair. I had a feeling they took Juls here. I got to the cold, and damped cave. I tried to be quiet, so the four wouldn't hear me. I couldn't believe they teamed up. That never happened to us before. I found Julius unconcious, hanging by his wrists and ankles with chains to the wall. I could tell he was still alive, for his eyes were fluttering rapidly. I gasped, almost in tears. He looked horrible. He had cuts and was bleeing everywhere...exspecally his rib, chest and lip. He had lots of bruises. He had nothing on but his pants.

"Oh, Julius, what have they done to you..." I whispered outloud in fear.

I found it wierd that I didn't see the four villians, nor they tried to get me. I didn't think it was wierd at the time, though. I had to save J. I found a red button near where Julius was being held. The chains undone, and Julius' lifeless like body fell to the ground. I heard Julius moan in pain. When I approched Julius, I noticed their was a big bruise on his neck. It didn't look man-made. I questioned it, but I couldn't do anything at the moment. I put my hand in my pocket to get my blackberry and call for help. Then it hit me...It was the Nurse who took my gadgets away from me. I cursed under my breathe.

I carried...well, more like dragged... Julius back to the academy, who was pretty heavy.

"Helps on the way, Juls," I told him outloud.

Julius moaned in reply.

____________________________________________________________

AT THE ACADEMY:

Al helped me get Julius into his bed. There was goosebumps on Julius' arms and legs, telling us he was cold. I tucked him in his bed, and put his blankets up to his neck. Al, Scarlett and me just starred at the poor, hurt, Julius.

"What happened?" Al asked.

"Julius was kidnapped by the four villians," I explained. "I found him in the lair like this."

Julius looked so pale laying in his bed. He looked so small lying there, only seeing his head. Al and Scarlett said there was nothing to do at the moment, but to let him heal and rest. They told me I should also get some rest, but I disobeyed. Julius needed me. When Al and Scarlet left, I shut Julius' door and locked it. I got a warm wash clothe, and put his blankets a little bit lower on him. I began to wash the blood off of him. Fist his lip, then his chest, then around his ribs. After the blood was taken off, he looked better, but still looked bad. I got him comfortable with his blankets again.

I felt like killing the four villians for what they had done to Julius. With my own hands. I felt horrible, letting this happen to Julius. I didn't mean to fall for their trap! I didn't want this to happen, never!

"I'm sorry, Juls. I'm so sorry," I apologized to his unconscious body, letting the tears flow. "I wasn't there for you when I needed you. I'm sorry."

I left out a soft snob. I then looked at Juls' face. He was breathing heavily. Julius' golden blonde hair was in his face. I removed them to the side carefully. When I did this, I planted a quick kiss on his forhead. Then, I put his hand into mine, and patted it.

"Please wake up, Juls, please." I begged.

It was as if Julius heard my cries. Julius' hand began to move in mine. His breathing came heavier, and so did his moaning. His eyes slowly opened to reveal his blood-shot blue eyes. I knew they were red from crying. He let out a little cough. Julius soon freaked out.

"Please!" He begged. "Please don't!"

Julius soon hid under his covers as a scared little child. This wasn't like Julius. It really wasn't. Why was he acting like this? Then it hit me. He probley thinks he's still in the Con Mans lair. What the hell did they do to him?

"Juls? Juls, it's okay, you're back at the academy. I'm here." I told him.

Julius finally looked around as if he was lost. When he saw me, he smiled.

"Deliah..." He said in a low whisper.

"I'm here. You're safe now."

Julius removed the covers off of him, and weakly tried to get up. But I was there with my hand, and pushed him back onto his bed.

"Julius, you're weak. Just rest." I ordered him as if I was his mother.

Julius didn't argue. "I feel so wierd..."

Julius then closed his eyes again. He began to twist in turn in his bed. He was letting back the snobs. What was he doing? Julius put his hands on his head, and began to breathe hard, as if he running a race. I began to panic.

"Julius?"

Julius soon stopped shaking. He looked normal and better now...as if nothing happened. Except, he was giving me a deadly stare. His blue eyes became swords, piercing my heart.

"You ok?" I asked him with concern.

"Just fine." He replied.

I gasped. It didn't sound like Julius' voice. It was deeper, and sounded like a robot. He tried to get up. When I protested again, he was mad at me.

"Shove it!" He said coldly.

I jumped. The Julius I know would never do that. What was wrong with him? Julius came up to me, and put his hands on my neck, and began choking me. I soon had troubles breathing, as I was gasping for air.

"Juls...please stop..." I cried out between breathes.

I would have kicked him. I should have. But this was Julius. My spy partner. My best friend. My boyfriend. Out of nowhere, Julius dropped me to the ground. He looked stunned for a moment. Then, I noticed his eyes rolled back, then he fell to the ground.

"JULIUS!" I cried out.

"AL! SCARLETT!" I screamed, running out of Julius' room. "HELP!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story