Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heartache

The Pain

by darks00 1 review

"Check his neck!" I cried out again to the doctors, this time pointing at my neck... "Somethings wrong with his neck!"...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 993 words

0Unrated
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I watched helplessly as Julius was rushed to the academy hospital. He was on the stretcher, with two of the academy doctors took them to their little hospital downstairs. Al and Scarlett walked down with me. Julius was tooken into a glass cage with a hospital bed. I shivered. It was like the the time Julius was infected by the virus. (Heart Stopper) They strapped Julius down onto the hospital bed, as he was like a wild animal that has to be tamed. His eyes were closed, and he looked lifeless. When I asked the female doctor, Dr.Franken, if he was okay, she promised me he was just sleeping.

"Julius actually attacked you, man?" Al asked panicy.

I nodded my head.

"That's not like our little kitten, Julius," said Scarlett. "he would never attack you."

"I know." I replied.

Was anything wierd happened to Julius besides being kidnapped? Wait...that bruise on his neck...I remembered, it didn't look man-made. Could Dr.Dismay have something to do with this?

"Check his neck!" I cried out to the doctors who were taking care of Juls.

"What?" one of the doctors asked confused.

"Check his neck!" I cried out again to the doctors, this time pointing at my neck.. "Somethings wrong with his neck!"

The male doctor turned Julius' head to the side, and stared at the bruise. One of the doctors who where helping Julius came out and came towards me.

"I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave for a bit."

I bit my lip with dissapointment. I guess doctors know best.

I stood beside the door which lead mystery. The door where Julius was kept. How long where they going to keep me out here? Even though it was only a half an hour, it seemed like days. Soon, I was able to go back in. I walked...screw that, I ran...to where Julius laid. I was finally aloud in the glass box that kept him like a prisinor. Julius was now awake. His eyes widened when he saw me. He gave a light wave. I waved back. I raised an eyebrow when I saw something like a black neckolace around his neck.

"Before you go in to see him," said one of the female doctors, "We're warning you... maybe it's best that Julius explains what's going on."

I nodded my head. I opened the door, then slilently shut it behind me. I sat on the side of Julius' bed. We both gave a shy smile.

"Hey you." I said.

"Hey."

Julius lifted his hand up, wanting me to take it. I did. I rubbed his hand lightly.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

I couldn't help but stare at the neckolace.

"They did some tests on my neck," explained Julius. "They have no clue what's in me. All I remember was that Dr.Dismay stabbed me with a needle..."

"So that's where that bruise came from..." I muttered under my breathe.

Julius didn't hear me, as he continued to speak. "It effects my mind. It plays tricks on me...on my memories, my sight, my hearing...everything. It even decieves my heart. I'm so, so terriblely sorry if I hurt you...the doctors told me what happened...I'll never forgive myself..."

Julius let go of my hand, as he let a few tears out.


"I know you didn't mean to hurt me, J," I said gently, as I picked up his hand again. "You couldn't help it. It's all Dr.Dismay...and all those villians fault."

"Still. I don't deserve you," He said. (a/n: They started going out on the story "Heart Crusher")

I pulled Julius into a hug. Julius held on to me as if he let go, he'd die.

"Julius no!" I cried out as if he was a little kid getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "We're meant to be together. Don't think anyless. I wouldn't be dating if I didn't feel the way I do about you. Don't forget it."

"Delilah, I care about you so much..." Julius said.

He then lifted my chin a little bit, and gave me a soft, loving kiss.

I noticed his necolace for the third time. Julius noticed this time.

"It keeps me under control."

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Apparently, electricity shocks the brain back into it's normal state...shock theropy." Explained Juls. "Anytime I'm about to lose control, the necolace picks it up. It gives me a little shock, making me fall asleep. I'm safe to be around now."

"...Does it hurt?"

"Just a little. Just for a sec, but it's worth not going crazy and hurting people."

We both gave a short little laugh. It was good to laugh again.

"Juls, I'm so sorry I let you down..." I began.

Julius looked at me as if I was a stranger. "How'd you let me down? You're the one who found me and saved me."

"Yeah. But that wouldn't have happened if I had your back."

"You did. When Ice caught me in that darn net, you ran to try to save me. But you fell into that hole, just trying to save me...thanks."

"Let's just stop feeling sorry for ourselves. This will never happen again. We'll always have each others backs." I said.

"You're right." Agreed Julius.

Julius gave out a yawn.

"You look so sleepy," I commented.

"Yeah. They had to give me anti-biotics. They make me really sleepy. I banged my head when I fell when I...I...attacked you..."

Julius sort-of choked of being that up again. He let out a sigh.

"I'll let you get some rest." I told him.

"Ok."

Julius quickly pulled me into another hug. He kissed my cheek, then my lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow...first thing." I promised him.

"I'll be waiting," He said.

I saw Julius smile, as he closed his eyes.


TO BE CONTNUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story