Categories > Cartoons > Justice League Unlimited > Young Justice

Trapped PT 1

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Everything goes down hill.

Category: Justice League Unlimited - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-22 - 790 words

0Unrated
Mt.Justice 3pm
Kara was helping SuperBoy fix his bike when M'gann and Robin came over. They talked a while before things started to happen. Before they knew it everything went black.

Robin's POV
"Kara. KARA! Wake up." I whisper yelled. "What. Where are we?" She asked. "Still in mountain but in a trap." I said a little more worried now that I was looking at Kara. She didn't look so good. She looked at the restraints and tried to pull. "That wont work. Young Kryptonian. Your "cage" is made of solid steel and kryptonite. You will either die from the poisoning or from drowning." A mechanical voice said. Red Tornado? No, this one looked like a girl. "And you Robin, will watch her die." It said and flew off.
The water level started to rise and Kara's head started to fall. "Kara, hey come on. You need to stay awake and keep your head up." I said really nervous now. "I....Cant....My head." She started and then coughed up blood. "KF, where are you and Artemis. Kara, and M'gann are dying. I don't know where SuperBoy is. Aqualad is unconscious and we need your help!" I screamed into the comm watching Kara choke up more blood. "In the zeta tube now...wooooooah. Here gotta go." He said a little to urgent. I looked at Kara who was struggling to stay above the water. I grabbed her arm and pulled her on to my lap and held on as long as I could.

Kid Flash's POV
I saw Robin trying to help Kara stay above the water. I ran over to them and tried to get her out first. But the harder I tried the stronger the kryptonite got and it hurt her more. Then I felt something really hot go by my head. I looked at Kara to see her cheek burnt. I looked up to see the fire robot. I dove under water while Robin protected Kara. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I heard Kara scream. I looked at the steel and kryptonite and it was forming around her leg and pulling her under. I could see her struggling to stay above. I looked up to see Robin panicking. I swam to her and got above the water to help Robin pull her up. All of sudden the water froze and she was stuck under. She started to panic and so did we. "Kara, can you hear me." I asked a little too quick. She shook her head yes. "Ok, calm down and you will be ok." I said. I looked over at Robin who tried to blow the ice up. All of a sudden we saw something swim up next to Kara. We started banging on the glass and pointing. Her face froze with horror. She turned her head slowly and screamed. The creature grabbed her but the neck and started to choke her. We screamed and screamed for it to stop.

Kara's POV
The creature was choking me. I couldn't breathe. I could hear Robin and Wally screaming. The creature stabbed me in the stomach. it left me alone to die. I looked up to see Robin and Wally banging on the ice. Robin started to shake his head no. Knowing what was happening. I mouthed I love you to him and goodbye to Wally. Everything went black.

Robin's POV
She mouthed I love you and her eyes shut. I screamed harder. I shook and shook. Finally breaking the steel cage. I smashed my fist into the ice. Finally it broke. Wally just sat there looking at me. I dove into the water and found Kara floating there. I saw over to her and pulled the kryptonite out of her stomach. I then swam with her in my arms to the surface. I set her down on the ground and looked at her.
Her skin was pale, sun deprived. Her lips were a dark blue. Her hair was a dark blonde and not her usual bright goddess blonde. I checked to see if she had a pulse and I couldn't find one. I started CPR but nothing worked. I stopped and sat there. I looked at her eyes wondering if I'll ever see those baby blue eyes again. All of a sudden her eyes snapped open and she spit up water.

Kara's POV
I sat up, eyes wide and choking on water. I clutched my chest seeing if I could get the burning feeling out from my chest. I then felt strong protective arms wrap around me. "I thought I lost you" Robin whispered. "Never" I whispered back. He picked me up and carried me back to the zeta tubes. We all left and went to the bat cave.
Sign up to rate and review this story