Categories > Cartoons > Justice League Unlimited > Young Justice

Trapped PT 2

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Everything goes down hill.

Category: Justice League Unlimited - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-22 - 515 words

0Unrated
Bat Cave Kara's POV
Dicks two younger brothers ran up to me. They kept hugging me and asking me if I wanted to help them train. i was gonna go with them until Robin butted in. "No, she cant, she doesn't feel good. And she's too tired." He said. "AWWWWWW!" The boys complained. I put a hand on Robins chest. "It's fine. I don't mind." I said. "But.... you were exposed to a bunch of kryptonite." he complained. "I'm fine. Seriously. If your that scared you can come with us." I said. Drake and Jason ran up to me and grabbed my hands and pulled me to the training mats. Jason and Drake let go of my hands and walked to the other side of the mats. "Don't use your powers. It;s only fair." Jason said. "Ok, but I'll still kick your butt." I said smirking.

Robin's POV
"Ok, but I'll still kick your butt." Kara said while smirking. Kara stood in the middle of the mat. She closed her eyes and stood there. Is she crazy?! I watched as Jason and Drake did their double team tag up. Even Batman has a hard time defending himself against that trick. The two were only a couple of feet away from her face. "KARA!" I screamed. I didn't know if she would move in time. I started to run towards her. Her eyes snapped open and she flipped over them. She grabbed them by their ankles and threw them to the ground. Never mind, I guess she's fine. She then did a backhandspring layout and landed on them. "The next time you guys do a team up make sure you guys use more power in your kick." She said with a laugh.

Jason's POV
Kara got off of us and handed her hands to us. Tim and I both got up and looked at Dick. He smiled and ran from behind. We ran in front. At the last second Kara moved causing us all to collide and fall to the ground. "Oww." Dick groaned. We looked over to see Kara on the floor laughing and holding her stomach. We got up and walked one to her. Dick and I held out our hands to help her up. She was still laughing while se was reaching for our hands. She stopped laughing and looked at us. She dropped her hands and stood up. She turned around and walked away.
I looked at Dick and he looked at me. "Kara." He said. She didn't respond. He ran forward and grabbed her arm. He spun her around and looked into her eyes. I ran up to them and looked to. They weren't the pretty ice blue. They were black. As black as Dick's cape. "Kara,Kara, are you ok?" Dick asked. "He rules." She whispered. "What?" I asked. "Hey rules." She screamed and then collapsed. "KARA!" Dick screamed. He ran to her side and cradled her head. "Kara, come on speak to me." He screamed. "Jason go get Superman and Batman now!!!" he screamed. I ran and ran.
Sign up to rate and review this story