Categories > Cartoons > Justice League Unlimited > Young Justice

Trapped PT 3

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Everything goes down hill.

Category: Justice League Unlimited - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-22 - 762 words

0Unrated
Batman Cave Superman's POV
I flew as fast as I could. All I heard from Jason was Kara and that she collapsed. I saw Robin holding her head and crying. "Robin, what happened?" I practically screamed. "She.. she was fine one minute and the next she said He rules and then collapsed." he said. I grabbed Kara's shoulders and shook her. "Kara, KARA COME ON WAKE UP!" I screamed. "Robin get her to the watchtower.NOW!" I screamed. I watched as Robin picked up Kara and ran. I watch them as they went through the zeta beam. I followed suit 10 minutes later. I ran to the Med Bay in the watch tower. I saw Robin pacing outside the door. "Robin?" I asked a little worried. "She's... in surgery. They found something." He said. Just as he said that the doctors walkout and talked to Robin and I. "We found a anti fate symbol in her chest. We saw it connected to her heart and working its way up to her brain. We got it removed and she will be ok. She will need some help doing some things though. Make sure one of you is with her at all times. And superman make sure you are with her when she is flying because she may have power outages for maybe a week." The doctor said. "You can go see her now." The other doctor said. i watched as Robin dashed in. I'll give them some privacy.

Robin's POV
I ran in and looked at Kara. She looked so pale. I ran to her side and hugged her. "Are you okay? You need me to get you anything." I knew I was rambling. All of a sudden I felt her lips on mine. She moved them slowly. I put my hands around her waist and pulled her closer. i felt her hands go up my arms and neck and play with my hair. She bite my bottom lip and pulled away. "Can we just cuddle? I'm tired and I don't want you to leave me." She said. "Y..Ya." I said. I climbed in to the beda an laid down. She scotched over and laid her head on my chest. I noticed the anti fate symbol by her collar bone. "You scared me, you know." I said while kissing her head. "I'm sorry. He said if I did't listen he would kill everybody. I didn't want that to happen." She said. Choking on the words. She started to cry into my chest. I held her close to me and laid my cheek on her head. "It's ok. Nothing like that will ever happen." I whispered. After a while I noticed she wasn't crying but she was still tense.
I moved forward to grab the covers. She tensed up even more and wrapped her arms around my waist. I chuckled and grabbed the covers. I laid back down only to have her curl up into me more. She was shaking and sweating. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" She screamed and shot out of bed. She was shaking and her breathing was heavy. She then looked around frantically. She looked to her left for a couple minutes and then looked at me. She threw herself at me and cried harder. What could do this to the girl of steel?

Kara's POV
I saw everyone I loved tied up and beaten. I saw Superman and Superboy chained with kryptonite. Everyone else was in cages. Robin was strapped to a table. Anti-Fate was standing over him. "Listen to me. If you move even a centimeter he dies." Anti fate laughed. He threw a rock at me and I didn't move. He opened the floor and I fell in. I flew up and out next to him. "You moved." He laughed and stabbed Robin through the heart. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I screamed. I shot up out of bed. I didn't feel good. I looked around frantically. I found everyone safe and sound. I looked back at Robin to see a scared expression. I threw myself at him. He caught me and held onto my while I cried. After some time he spoke. "Kara, what happened." He asked. "you...you died. And it was all because of me. Everyone died because I couldn't do one simple thing." I told him. I cried even harder and he held me tighter. After a while Robin fell asleep and I got out of his hols and went for a walk. I noticed a cell broken. Anti-Fate. I felt something stab me and I screamed. "AAAAAAAHHHHH" everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story