Categories > Cartoons > Justice League Unlimited > Young Justice

Car Accident PT 1

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Why? Who knew a car could hurt them.

Category: Justice League Unlimited - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-23 - 497 words

0Unrated
Roadtrip
The team was on a road trip. That means super powers and no gadgets or weapons. Kara was driving with NightWing in the passenger seat. Megan,Conner,Tim, and Kaldur. Kara was messing with her bracelet on her wrist. Her bracelet lets her shut off her powers so she can be human. NightWing put his hand on her thigh.

"Kara...Are you okay?"
She looks over at him for a quick second,
"Uhh.. Ya.. I guess. I'm just nervous."

"About what??" He asked

"I haven't told you... about my stalker." She said. Her voice was wavering.

"Your WHAT!" NightWing screamed.

She looked out at the road. "He's been following me everywhere. I can't escape." She said. A tear slipping down her cheek.
"I won't let you get hurt. Your my girlfriend, that gives me even more of a reason to help you." He said. He kissed her cheek and rested his hand on her thigh. All of a sudden she slammed on the breaks. The car flipped and sent Kara flying out of the windshield. "KARA!" Everyone screamed. The car came to a stop o its roof. They all looked to see Kara on the ground not moving.

"KARA!!" NightWing screamed. They watched as she rolled and rolled. Finally coming to a stop. She moved just a little. After a couple minutes she got on her hands and knees. The rest of the team saw a hooded figure walking towards Kara. "KARA look out!" Everyone screamed. NightWing tugged and tugged . The figure picked Kara up by the hair. "AAHH." She screamed. The figure twisted her hair in his fist. She whimpered. She already had cuts. There were pieces of glass stuck in her stomach and arms. "You thought you could get away from me princess?!" He screamed. He jammed a piece of glass into her stomach. Her eyes went huge. Her mouth opened like she was gonna say something. She looked at her stomach. Her hand went to the glass and tried to pull.
"AAAAHHH!" She screamed. "Kara!!!!" NightWing screamed. "Don't take another step!" The figure screamed. He grabbed her by the hair and started to drag her away. She kicked and screamed in pain. "Megan stop him!" NightWing screamed. "But you said no powers!" She screamed back. "NOW!" He screamed back again. She nodded and stepped forward. Her eyes glowed red and the man stopped and dropped Kara. We ran over there and grabbed her. She didn't look so good. She lost so much blood. Megan called the bio ship. We all ran inside and started back to MT.Justice. She started to flat line. "Kara!" NightWing screamed. He started to do CPR. She soon sucked in a deep breathe and started coughing. However she didn't become conscious. "M'gnn, why isn't she waking up?" NightWing said with his voice wavering. "She's in a chronic state. "We need to go in to her mind and pull her out." She said not sounding sure about her self.
Sign up to rate and review this story