Categories > Cartoons > Justice League Unlimited > Young Justice

Car Accident PT 2

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

........

Category: Justice League Unlimited - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-25 - 345 words

0Unrated
MT.Justice
"We need to hurry or she wont ever be able to wake up." Megan said a little worried. "Ok send me and SuperBoy in. I need you out here." NightWing commented. "Alright get ready." Megan said. "Will this hurt her?" SuperBoy asked. "Lets hope not." Megan said and then everything went black.
When they opened their eyes they saw Kara sitting on a bench mumbling something. "Kara.. come on we need to go home." SuperBoy tried coaxing Kara to come with. She turned around, her eyes were white and she was mumbling something. "Guys if something attacks, remember its fake, its not real." We heard M'gnns voice say. "Ok, but somethings wrong with Kara." Superboy said choking back. "Hurry and get her back." She said. "Kara.... Come on we need to go." SuperBoy pleaded. Kara got up and ran towards them. She jumped over them and blocked them. She got cut and stabbed. Two aliens came at NightWing and SuperBoy. "It's not real, not real." SuperBoy muttered.
The aliens came and attack Kara. They kept yelling things at her like. You let us die, you left with out us. One alien came up to her and grabbed her by the neck. "Mom... please don't do this." Kara cried. "Too late child, you left with out us!" She screamed. Kara was crying and she wasn't gonna fight back. Her mom took a knife and was about to stab Kara. "KARA!" NightWing screamed. He ran and jumped in front of her and got stabbed into the stomach. "NOOOOOOOO!!!" Kara screamed. She was furious. No one hurt her friends. Her eyes started to glow red. She let out the lasers with a scream. Every time the lasers became brighter the harder she screamed. NightWing and SuperBoy stood there amazed. Finally she stopped. She fell to the ground breathing hard. They ran over there and checked her pulse. She was breathing. She opened her eyes and threw herself at them. "Ready to go home?" SuperBoy asked. Kara only nodded in response as NightWing carried her back home.
Sign up to rate and review this story