Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > New Team

New Team

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

The young justice get a new member.

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-31 - 752 words

0Unrated
Couple of notes! They don't have a Justice League team in this story. Everyone is off on their on besides the young justice team. Barry is still the Flash and works with Caitlin and Cisco. They will be a big part in this story. The team is a little older than 16. Around 18/19 years. Thanks!

MT.Justice
The team was waiting for their new member. Kid Flash was vibrating in his seat. He couldn't contain his happiness. "Calm down KF!" Robin said smirking at KF. "Dude we are getting a new team mate. I hope she's sexy." He said smiling. "We don't even know if it will be a girl or boy yet!" Robin threw his hands up in the air. Mean while M'gan was messing with her hair making sure she looked good. Kaldur was trying to calm her down. Artemis and Superboy could care less if they have a new team mate as long as they don't mess them up.

Recognize Batman A02
Robin got out of his seat and ran to his mentor. Batman put a hand on his shoulder and they spoke a little bit before Robin returned to the group.

Recognize Superman A01
Superboy looked up to see Superman walk in and a small girl by his side. The girl had her head down and her arms were holding onto her stomach. That's weird. "Team, meet your new member." Batman shouted to the group. Everyone ran up to meet her. "This is Kara. Also known as SuperGirl." Superman said while placing a hand on her shoulder. Superboy and Robin looked at each other when they saw her tense up at the gesture from Superman. "Wait? SuperGirl? The SuperGir?!" KF said excitedly. "Y-ya I guess." She whispered her head still down. "She's not that famous." Superman said while smirking. "Conner, she is also your cousin. You will help her adjust." He finished. He turned to Kara and knelt down beside her. He opened his arms for a hug. She backed away form him holding her stomach even tighter. "Fine" He muttered and walked through the zeta tube. Batman followed along.
Robin looked at Kara. She had some scars and bruises. She had a scar by her left eye. She had a couple of bruises on her that. She had a cut along her cheek that was still healing. What could of done this to her? He walked over to Kara and stood by her. "What was that?" Robin asked placing a hand on Karas shoulder. "Nothing" She muttered. Mss Martian came up to SuperGirl. "Hi! I'm M'gan Morzz. My earth name is Megan. Nice to meet you!" The alien girl held out a hand to Kara. She shook her and and everybody else's.
They started the tour with the zeta tubes. And ended it in the hanger. Superboy really didnt like her. Superman pays more attention to her. Even though she doesn't even want to be near him. "Kara, Do you want to help me in the kitchen for lunch?" M'gan asked trying to get to know her more. "Y-ya I'd like that." Kara smiled. That was the first time the team has seen her smile.

Kara had changed into a crop top and shorts. She had her blue sneakers on that M'gan got her. They were cooking in the kitchen when the rest of the team came in and sat down at the table and waited for the girls to serve lunch. Kara could hardly move in time form the ingredients.She was jumping and ducking to get out of the way. Kara turned to M'gan to ask her a question only to get tomato sauce all over her. SPLAT
"O my whiz, Kara, I am so sorry!" M'gan said while covering her mouth. Kara didnt care. She was only worried about her stomach. The wrap around her stomach soaked up the sauce and it touched her wound. Barry and Cisco created a wrap for her so no one would see the two circled cuts in her stomach. She grunted and bent over. She was holding her stomach with her arm and bracing herself against the fridge with her other hand. "Kara?" Robin asked. She heard his chair scrap against the floor. "I-I'm fine.. I just need to change." She grunted again when she moved. "Whats wrong Kara." KF asked walking slowly to her. "NOTHING!" She shouted. "I just need to change." She replied again. M'gan gave her directions to the bathroom. After Kara left everyone looked worried.
Sign up to rate and review this story