Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > New Team

Fighting the pain

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

More than just pain from her stomach.

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-31 - 802 words

0Unrated
MT.Justice

Kara was in the bathroom and also addressing to her wound. She pulled the wrap off and looked at her stomach. It was only getting worse. She cleaned her wound and the wrap. She walked out of the bathroom to see everyone sitting waiting to eat. Of corse the one person she did't want to sit by she has to. She sits next to Robin. Its not that she doesn't like him its just that she thinks he's cute.

They started to eat lunch. Kara was still holding her stomach. KF was furious. He watched as his best friend try to flirt with her. He officially disliked Kara. Even though it wasn't her fault. It kind of was because she was cute. Kaldur started to speak.

"So Kara, what powers do you have?" He asked.

She looked up from her plate nervously. "Basically the same as Superman." She sated. She heard a scoff form Superboy. He got up from his seat and stomped out of the room. "Conner!" M'gan yelled. She got up and flew after him. KF slammed his fist on to the table. "Nice job Kara. You made him feel terrible! Superman doesn't even acknowledge him and you come in here with his powers and he actually likes you! You are ruining the team!" He screamed. Robin looked over to Kara to see tears in her bright blue eyes. She lifted her head and spoke. "I'm sorry." "Damn you aren't" KF shouted. He picked up two knifes and threw them at Kara. Robin was able to grab one in time before it hit her but the other one cut her cheek. Reopening the wound. Kara got up from the table flew away.
Everyone went to go check on Conner and to get M'gan so she can help Kara. Kara sat in the door way of her bedroom. She was listening to the team laugh and have fun. Maybe KF was right she doesn't belong here. "He's right I don't belong.." She whispered. "Ya. You don't." She looked up to see KF. "You hear them? They know how to cheer each other up because we have know each other forever. You are just ruining the team." He smirked. "Oh and don't think Robin likes you. He's actually very uncomfortable around you." he finished. "H-he is?" She asked. "Ya very.." He said as he looked at Robin in Superboy room. "I'll just leave then." She looked down a collected her things while KF went to the group.

Kara was walking to the zeta tubes when she was interrupted. "Hey!" Robin jumped out of the shadows and in front of her. "The team and I are going to the fair. Wanna come with?" He asked showing his white sparkly teeth. "No thank you. I'm leaving. She turned and walked around him. His arm shot out and wrapped around her stomach. He could here Kara gulp. "Kara? Whats on your stomach?" He asked. He could feel the wrap under his hand even though they were gloved. "N-nothing." She stammered. She put her hands on his arm so she could move it but he wrapped both arms around her. "Kara. Whats..on..your..stomach!" He growled. Kara pulled back and removed the wrap. Robin stared wide eyed at her stomach. She had to holes in her stomach. Looks like they were burnt into her. "Kara? Explain." He said. So she started to explain.

Kara was fighting her uncle Non. They were both fighting as hard as they could. Non got some lucky punches in. Cutting her face and arms. He also bruised her neck. Well when she was getting up he fired his heat vision and it tore through Kara's skin. Superman came in time to save Kara but also he killed Non in front of Kara.

When Kara was finished she was in tears. Robin came over and wrapped his arms around her. He looked over her shoulder to see his team standing there with theirs heads down. "Why did that happen. Your suppose to be invulnerable." Robin asked. "That's the thing that fight drained me. I can only fly, I still have my strength and super hearing. But heat vision, freeze breath, x-ray vision, invulnerability and super speed are either gone or glitching." She whispered. Robins arms tighten around her. Superboy's head popped up. He walked over to her and hugged her along with Robin. Everyone walked over to her and made a group hug. Everyone besides KF. He felt terrible. Everyone let go besides Robin. Kara and him stood there for a few minutes. "Can you come with me to STAR?" Kara asked Robin. Not wanting to face Caitlin alone. "STAR?" He asked. Confused. "You'll see." She grabbed his had and walked through the zeta tube heading to Central City.
Sign up to rate and review this story