Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > New Team

Losing her powers.

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Blew them out again.

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2017-01-01 - 795 words

0Unrated
Central City

Kara woke up to see no one beside her. She looked around in confusion. The place looked torn up. She lifted herself out of the bed and grunted in pain. She walked to the computers more stumbled than anything. She looked to Robin and Flash battling a meta. She ran out there and saw Barry on the ground. She looked to her left to see Robin on the ground also.

She saw Robs bo-staff a couple feet in front of her and the monster charging at her. She took off her cape and laid it on top of Robin to keep him warm. She ran towards the monster with all her might. While she was running Robin and Flash woke up to see Kara running towards the thing. Time slowed down for Robin as he watched his crush run at the monster.

The monster threw a punch at Kara but she ran and slid on her knees. The arm of the monster skimmed her hair. Once she was in the clear she got up and picked up the bo-staff. The monster turned around in confusion. Kara spun it between her fingers and let slam into her palm. The monster turned around and ran at Robin. He picked him up and laughed at Kara. Her cape fell to the ground in a heap. She didn't care about that. She looked over to see the Flash cradling his arm and side. Great he wont be any help.

The monster started to squeeze Robin. "NOOO!" She screamed. She ran forward and landed on the masters arm that was holding Robin. She slammed the pole into his arm. It dropped Robin but it also swatted at Kara. She felt her ribs crack on contact. She landed on the cement face first. She stood up and touched her face. She removed her hand and saw there was blood on her hand. Robin ran to her and helped her up. "Kara? Are you ok?" He asked his voice laced with concern. "Y-ya. Why don't I have my powers though?" She asked. "Thats a little hard to explain. Watch out!" He screamed. He dove on top of Kara to keep her safe. He looked at her to notice many scars on her face and arms. He looked up to see the Flash at it again. He was distracting the monster for them. He looked back at Kara to see a look of confusion on her face.

She reached her hand up to his mask. He filched when she touched the edge. Not because he didnt want her to take it off but also he had a really nasty cut that is to close to his eye for comfort. He looked back her and let her remove the mask. The first thing Kara noticed was the cut that ran from his eye to his hair line. She gingerly put her hand to cut. He looked at her like she was everything. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Y-ya." He stuttered. She leaned up and kissed him. He was shock for a moment but kissed her back. There lips were moving in sync. Robin stopped first so he could breathe. "Wow" He breathed. "I should get hurt more often." He smiled. "I wouldn't count on it. Robin." She had a smile on her face but it faded. "Ya?" He asked. "MOVE!" She scream.

He got up in time but looked over at Kara to see the monster had her hair in his hands lifting from the ground. "Kara!" He screamed. Robin looked to flash for help only to notice that he was on the ground unconscious. He ran forward with his bo-staff in hand. He jumped up and got a few blows in only to be pounded into the ground by the meta. "NOOOOOOOOO!!" Kara screamed. She was furious. She looked at the monster. Her eyes were glowing red. Lasers shot out of her eyes. She started to fly in mid air now shooting at the monster. She screamed louder every time the beams got more intense. Robin watched at Kara killed the monster and fall to the ground before he lost consciousness.

"Robin. Robin wake up." He heard someone scream. He opened his eyes to see Kara sitting by him with his head in her lap. "Don't ever do that again." She cried. She bent down and kissed him with passion. He lifted his hands and held on to her cheeks as they kissed. He removed his hand to see blood. "Kara! I thought you couldn't bleed." He said concerned cuz he just watch her use her powers. "I blew them out again while protecting you." She whispered. She helped him up and they went inside. They have a lot to discuss.
Sign up to rate and review this story