Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 13

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 13

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-02 - Updated: 2006-09-03 - 1592 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13





Laura's POV


I leaned back in my chair smiling, "Dont let us ruin your conversation, we love to hear the lastest gossip,"
"Its not nice to ease drop," A fan spoke up after a minute.
"Ease drop? we're in a public place," Stacey answered. After a minute the girls rolled there eyes turning around.
"Have you called Blake and checked on Bell?" I asked Stacey.
"Nope, she's fine im sure, you called and checked on Alla,"
"Yeah uh everyday shes my baby,"
"Why couldnt you bring her? she's small enough,"
"Joe said shed run off the boat, and he didnt wanna chase her,"
"Figures that's why their still with you bitches," One of the fans turned around looking at us.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
"Babies.." she mumbled. I just laughed.
"Oh please," I rolled my eyes, "Now whose ease dropping?"
"Its none of your business but Bell and Alla are dogs,"
"Alla is not a dog stop calling her that," I hit Stacey's arm.
"Laura get over it, Alla's a dog," Ana laughed, "Jordan sit down,"
"I wanna play drums!" Jordan yelled at Ana.
"Allright lets go find Daddy, see if you can play drums, be back," Ana turned to us. I rolled my eyes as the fans gave Ana a disgusted look, turning back around.
"I was told I cant tell no more jokes,"
"I bet, poor Joe, you like to test his man hood," Lizy laughed.
"Pretty soon I wont be able to talk,"
"That shoulda happen a long time ago," Stacey laughed.
"Ah whatever, you're the one that shouldnt be allowed to talk!"
"I think you both shouldnt be allowed to talk, I think Joe and Pete should pass laws," Lizy looked at us.
"I agree with her," One of the fans turned around.
"We didnt ask you,"
"You didnt have to ask me, and I still told you,"
"Im really getting sick of these bitchy ass fans," I rolled my eyes.
"Well we're really getting sick of your bitchy ass,"
"Turn around and stop talking to me,"
"Make me," she turned straddling her chair, looking at me, "I dont know what Joe sees in you, you're nothing but a slut, I read that she's cheated on him not once but twice," the fan looked to her friends, then back at me. I shook my head looking as the boys took stage for sound check, "Nothing to say?" the fan smiled.
"Why not just mind your own business?" Stacey asked.
"Nah, we're good, I feel bad for Pete, you know I met Mirah she was an awesome girl, he should have stayed with her, but i guess the easy sex appeals to him, when he gets tired of it she'll be gone," Another fan smiled, I looked at Stacey waiting for her to say something she just crossed her arms keeping cool.
"You know nothing about my brother, so dont talk about him," I sat up.
"I think I know him well enough to know hes embarrassed to have you as a sister, who wants to have a slut for a sister, someone who doesnt give a fuck about her life or others.. maybe it would have been best if you stayed kidnapped, both of you," I shook my head lounging at the one girl as Stacey did the other.



Lizy's POV



"Fuck, Stacey, Laura come on!" I yelled ducking Stacey's swing as she hit the other girl. I tried to pull them apart as the other fan tried to help, but it was useless, these girls were going at it and there was no stopping them. I covered my mouth as the fan grabbed at Stacey's hair and Stacey punched her in the stomach. This was not the first time Laura and Stacey fought that's for sure.
"Im going to get Charlie," the other fan yelled, I just nodded looking to the stage.



Pete's POV


"What the fuck?" I looked up, I shook my head, pulling off my guitar, hitting Joe before jumping off the stage and over the railing, pushing chairs and fans out of the way, "Watch it!" I yelled pulling Stacey away, "What the hell is going on???" I yelled at Stacey as she went at the girl again.
"Touch me again bitch!" the fan yelled, "I'll kick your ass,"
"Why wait do it now!" Stacey yelled.
"Hey! shut up!" I yelled, Laura and Stacey stopped fighting me and Joe as the fans calmed down.
"What the fuck are you two doing?" Joe asked.
"She talks shit again and her ass will be ten feet under," Laura yelled. I sighed, grabbing Stacey's hand stopping her from going at the fan again.
"We tell the truth, deal with it," the fan rolled her eyes.
"To the fucking boat!" Joe yelled at Laura turning her around, picking her up as she went on yelling.
"Dont touch me I can walk," Stacey jerked her arm away from me, following Joe and Laura.
"Charlie.. deal with this," I pointed to the fans, running after Stacey, Joe and Laura.
"Dont yell at me!" Laura yelled at Joe as I walked up to them, Stacey stood her arms crossed.
"Their our fans, you cant be fucking nice to them??" Joe ignored her going on yelling.
"Not when they talk shit, you werent sitting there you didnt have to listen to the shit they were saying and stop fucking yelling at me!" Laura yelled back at Joe. I looked to Stacey, walking over to her.
"On the boat," I pointed to the speed boat.
"What for?" she asked.
"Cause I said, come on show's suppose to start in a little bit, we havent even done sound check," she scoffed, shaking her head, "We'll talk about this later,"
"No we wont,"
"Stacey.."
"No, go to your fans their waiting," she rolled her eyes.




Joe's POV



"Laura I dont care what the fuck she said, this isnt a party where everyone is drunk off their ass and because someone says something you dont like you kick their ass,"
"You dont care so you agree with her?" she crossed her arms, tapping her foot against the sand.
"I didnt say that, I just said I dont care,"
"Same difference, she called me a slut, and a bitch, and she said I should have stayed kidnapped!" Laura yelled, tears starting to fall from her eyes, "I tried to ignore her, she pushed it and im the one that gets in trouble for it, fuck this, I wanna go home, and not our home, to my mom's,"
"You're being over dramatic stop it," I mumbled to her as she went on.
"How? Im suppose to let some bitch insult me? And then Im suppose to stand here and get yelled at for it? I dont think so,"
"Pete, Joe, stage now," Dan yelled at us.
"Stop with the dramatic shit, I gotta go perform, go back to the ship with Stacey and cool off,"
"Dont tell me what to do,"
"Laura.. just do it,"
"No.."
"Joe come on we gotta go," Pete hit my arm jogging to the stage. I looked at her, she was so upset she was crying and I had to perform, how wonderfull was this.
"Please just go, I'll be over right after the show, and we'll finish talking," I grabbed her hand trying to pull her to me. She shook her head, pulling her hand back.
"I get on that boat and back to the other island and im going home," she mumbled.
"Then fine sit here, but dont go back over there, I gotta go,"
"Joe show's starting in a minute!" Dan yelled.
"See, I gotta go,"
"Whatever," she turned away from me. I sighed turning and running to the stage.




Stacey's POV



"You girls wanna go back across?" the driver asked.
"Yes, Laura lets go," she nodded climbing into the boat. I sighed, leaning my elbows against my legs, playing my head in my hands. I looked up as Laura sniffled, wiping her hand over her face, "Dont cry," I mumbled to her.
"Id rather cry then go back over there," she looked back at the island as the speed boat stopped.
"Here's your stop girls," the driver looked back at us smiling. We walked to the front of the boat climbing off into the shallow water, soaking our sandals once again.
"You gonna go back and get on the ship?" I asked her, as she stuck her hands in the pockets of her hoodie.
"Nah, my cell phones on there, I go back on that ship I'll pack everything and call my mom, I dont really wanna do that,"
"Okay well I'll see you later on then okay?" she nodded, "Dont cry its not worth crying over," I told her hugging her before heading to the ship. I inhaled, exhaling looking around, as I walked onto the ship. This was just what I knew would happen, Laura and I really shouldnt do these fan things anymore, but then again we couldnt not do the fan things, either way the two of us seem to cause trouble, or at least according to Fall Out Boy.





Ana's POV



"What was that about?" I asked Lizy as she walked over to me and Jordan as the boys performed.
"Some fans pushed their buttons, if she would have said what she said to me, I would have kicked her ass to," Lizy shrugged.
"Ant Lizy I played drums did you see!" Jordan smiled.
"Yes I did, and you played them so good!"
Sign up to rate and review this story