Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

chapter 14

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 14

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-02 - Updated: 2006-09-03 - 714 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14

Stacey's POV

Did you know that ships are spooky when there isnt really anyone on them?

"shouldn't you be at the concert?" I jumped turning around to face the voice. I narrowed my eyes at the man standing there.

"sorry didn't mean to scare you" he laughed holding his hands up in defense. I shrugged continuing my walk to the room.

"you didn't answer my question" he called out to me. I stoped in my tracks biting back a sigh "didn't know I had to"

"My name's michael" do I have a sign on me that says 'hey! Talk to me. I'm nice' if so I really need to take it off.

"that's great" I mumbled grabbing my cell phone and dialing a number. I smiled as the familiar voice answered

"blakey I wanna come home" I mummbled into the phone. I procceded to tell him the events of the day. "but I don't want to play nice" I mummbled once he stopped talking. I listened to him rant about how it was the best thing to do "but they started it" I pouted leaning against the door frame outside of my room. "yeah yeah ok. Bye. Love you too"

I clicked off the phone shaking my head and opening the door to my room. I screamed as I was roughly pushed in.

"It pays to be nice"

Laura's POV

"now why does it seem that we keep meeting like this?" I looked up seeing Jose standing infront of me.

"have a seat" I mummbled pointing to the sand next to me.

He looked at me smiling a bit "so you do know how to be nice" I glared at him out of the corner of my eye "shut up"

"naw I don't think I will" I swear! Why are boys so stupid. Do they just love annoying girls? I think they find it fun.

"so what happened?" he asked pointing to the scratches on my arm. "a rapid fan" he laughed moving away a little "should I be scared?"

I grinned shaking my head "naw I'm clean"

"good" he smiled moving closer again. "you or her?" I looked at him in confussion. "me or her what?" "who started it?" oh that!

"she was talking shit about me and my friend so we decided it was time to shut her up" I shrugged "but my boyfriend and brother didn't see it that way" I still cant believe joe just didn't care! He is the boyfriend! He is supposed to care about me and protect me from psycho bitches who say nasty things. But no! they are his fucking fans so he has to be nice! Screw that!

Lizy's POV

"you've been quiet" ana stated as we watched the sound check. I looked up at her in surprise

"what do you mean?" oh god do you think she knows? "you havent really said a word since dumb and dumber left" she grinned referring to stacey and laura.

"which is which" I smiled trying to change the subject. "does it really matter?" I shrugged laughing "I guess not"

"so really...whats wrong?" damn! So much for changing the subject. How do I tell her? Oh god...Patrick doesn't even know yet.

"Lizy your scaring me" she whispered when I didn't answer. I bit my lip casting my eyes to the ground. I don't want her to be mad at me for not telling her!

"its nothing really. I'm just tired" I said finaly giving her a half smile. She narrowed her eyes "how about telling the truth?"

"telling the truth is good" jordan said smiling up at me nodding his head. "yeah buddy but sometimes it hard" I ruffled his hair smiling as he turned his attention back to andy. He loved andy so much and andy loved him. I'm glad my sister finally found someone to be happy with.

"Lizy?" I looked up to see ana's eye brimming with tears.

"I'm ok" I paused "I think." She nodded urging me to continue. Ok I can do this. Its not that hard right? Taking a deep breath I sighed

"before we came on this trip I had a doctors appointment..." I paused trying to collect my thoughts. Ok here it goes.

"Ana I have cancer"
Sign up to rate and review this story