Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 15

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 15

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-02 - Updated: 2006-09-03 - 1061 words

0Unrated
Chapter 15





Lizy's POV


"What?" she asked looking at me, more tears filling her eyes.
"I dont wanna repeat it," I mumbled sighing as the music stopped, and the boys walked off stage over to us.
"Babe what's wrong?" Andy asked picking up Jordan.
"Nothing," she wiped her eyes looking at me, "Nothing, im okay, great show!" she smiled.
"Yeah great show,"
"It could have been better," Joe mumbled walking passed us.
"How about while those two fix things with their girls once again, we have a good dinner celebrate,"
"Celebrate what?" Andy asked.
"I dont know, us??" Patrick shrugged.
"That's worth celebrating!" Andy laughed. we headed back to the speed boat getting in.
"I played drums!" Jordan laughed.
"Yes and so well!" Andy high fived him.
"Maybe one day it'll be your job,"
"YEAH!! Im gonna be a drummer just like my daddy!" Jordan jumped around the boat. We climbed off the boat, and my world stopped, "What's cancer?"
"Its something bad, why?" Andy asked.
"Ant Lizy has it," Patrick and Andy looked at me.
"What?" Patrick asked, "Lizy is this true?"
"Andy, lets get Jordan some food," Ana grabbed Andy's arm.


Laura's POV



"This boyfriend of yours seems like a real ass," he played with the sand.
"He's not, we just dont always see things the same way, every relationship goes through that, its been a few years,"
"Oh so now the honeymoon is over, and his real colors show?"
"No," I shook my head.
"Well if you ask me, Id have that fan's ass beat for you, hm and that Charlie dude," he looked at me, "You're way to pretty to deal with that shit,"
"When you love someone you go through the good and bad? right?"
"Well where's the good? anytime I see you and him its bad, unless I miss stuff, if you ask me, mami he dont love you, not the way you should be loved," he leaned in whispering in my ear. I shivered scooting away.
"He does, I have no doubt about that,"
"If you say so, are you willing to test that love? or even bet on it?"
"Ive tested it a few times, one to many, and Id bet my life on it," I nodded.
"You'd never have to test me, Id show you what you need every day, every hour, every minute," he leaned over whispering in my ear again, I turned centimeters between us. Shaking my head.
"I love Joe.." I mumbed, I back away getting up.
"So what's that got to do with me and you?" he looked up at me, I leaned down grabbing my shoes.
"There isnt a me and you, but thanks for helping me remember that I dont wanna hurt him again," I turned running to the dock, I was pretty sure the concert was over and they'd be arriving on this part of the island. I stopped running seeing him climbing off the boat, Pete was headed back to the ship. He looked over at me for a second, before shaking his head, turning to walk the other way, "Joe.." I called, he stopped after a minute looking at me. He walked over to me.
"Im not gonna fight with you out here, can we do this on the ship please," he asked.
"No," he shook his head turning away, I grabbed his hand, "I dont wanna fight, we do so good without fighting and then it seems like everything makes us fight, its annoying,"
"I asked you to be nice to the fans, one thing, that's all you had to do," he turned looking back at me. I bit my bottom lip, sighing before answering.
"You really expected me to sit there and not do anything? she insulted me,"
"Then you walk away," I stood there with my mouth open, confussion painted across my face.
"You wouldnt have walked away, you wouldnt have sat there and let someone talk shit about you, but you can stand here and say that you expected me to do it?"
"I would have dealt with it better, this isnt just something that just affects me and you, it affects Pete, Andy, Patrick, everyone that works for Fall Out Boy, all the fans, it affects a shit load of people,"
"But us more so," I mumbled.
"I know I said we'd talk about this after the show, but im tired, I just wanna get back on the ship and crash,"
"So...this is put on hold?"
"Yeah basically," he mumbled.
"Im trying to fix this... and understand what's going on in your head, but I cant do that if you walk away and put it on hold,"
"You always wanna fix shit after the damage is done, how about maybe trying not to be such a screw up and there wont be anything to fix," he pulled his arm out of my hand, "I'll see you on the ship," he shook his head, shoving his hands in his pants walking to the ship. I closed my eyes, tears falling from them, trying to remember to breathe. A screw up? wonderfull. I thought, turning and walking the other way, I dragged my feet through the sand, crossing my arms, bitting on my bottom lip, trying to stop the tears.






Stacey's POV




I pushed him back as he closed the door. "Pretty girl all alone on a big ship, dont you know its not good for girls to be left alone, anything can happen to them," he smirked at me, backing me against the wall. I bit on my bottom lip, inhaling, exhaling quickly.
"Wha..what do you want?" I mumbled trying to get away from him. he placed his hands on either side of me stopping me from moving.
"For you to play nice," he placed his hand over my mouth, and his other on my thigh. I screamed trying to push him away. he removed his hand from my mouth, pinning my hands above my head, tugging at my shorts button. I screamed and screamed, as he fought with me, pushing me to the couch. I pushed him as hard as I could.
"Stop!" I screamed, "Leave me alone!"
"You wish," he mumbled, as he pushed my hoodie and shirt up. I closed my eyes, still banging my hands against his chest, trying to make him go away.
Sign up to rate and review this story